Email notifications

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Email notifications

Postby honda200 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 am

sarah-lucy wrote:i am too jean but appreciated our mods as busy people.

i have never used the notifications button b4, maybe i shalll give it a try. Image
hmm that sounded like a ..like Jean cool your jets they'er working on it .. Image Image,,but hey if you'll note, those 3 post of mine are not all on the same day if may point out,and miss Dianna did say she had a guy working on it ,as not her ,herself ..

But ya hunn ya should, as myself i like to just be able to go on line ,see i have x amount of emails ,up in the cornner i check the email box and i can at a glance see what threads have bin added to ,so im not wasting time with varieus threads ..that have nothing new added to them
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Email notifications

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm

honda200 wrote:hmm that sounded like a ..like Jean cool your jets they'er working on it .. Image Image,,but hey if you'll note, those 3 post of mine are not all on the same day if may point out,and miss Dianna did say she had a guy working on it ,as not her ,herself ..

But ya hunn ya should, as myself i like to just be able to go on line ,see i have x amount of emails ,up in the cornner i check the email box and i can at a glance see what threads have bin added to ,so im not wasting time with varieus threads ..that have nothing new added to them

LOL jean u r funny. Image
i still havent used this notify button yet and never knew you could see new threads at glance. so thanks jeanImage
Sarah-Lucy

Email notifications

Postby honda200 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:33 am

sarah-lucy wrote:LOL jean u r funny. Image
i still havent used this notify button yet and never knew you could see new threads at glance. so thanks jeanImage
Sweetie ,you mean to say you,ve bin here how long 05 06 and you didnt know the notifys would go directly to your emails of recint postings so you can see at a glance in your email box ??

But i just notest you said ..new threads ,,no not new threads hunn, but new postings in threads that you have indacated that you want to be noteifyed of recint activity in..hmm hope that came out right.. Image

Oh and yuou think im funny? i think my husband would beg to differ.. Image
honda200

Email notifications

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

honda200 wrote:Sweetie ,you mean to say you,ve bin here how long 05 06 and you didnt know the notifys would go directly to your emails of recint postings so you can see at a glance in your email box ??

But i just notest you said ..new threads ,,no not new threads hunn, but new postings in threads that you have indacated that you want to be noteifyed of recint activity in..hmm hope that came out right.. Image

Oh and yuou think im funny? i think my husband would beg to differ.. Image

i have been a member since 2004 jean and never used this button nor have i every thought about using it. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Email notifications

Postby honda200 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 am

sarah-lucy wrote:i have been a member since 2004 jean and never used this button nor have i every thought about using it. Image
Hmm ok ..well when Dianna guy gets them back up and runing ..try it hunn as then you always know whats new in threads you are following without actualy going to them first..you know ahead of time before you even get to the site,

So Dianna a message to your guy ..tell him to get a move on it, your members are getting restless ..ok ,ok it might only be 1 or 2 ,but those 2 members are angsius to have them back up again just the same,tell him less coffee breaks, more fixing.. Image Image
honda200

Email notifications

Postby honda200 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Say Dianna or Chuck i had one notify this morning ..umm does that mean the notifys are back up ?or does it mean they'll come back slowly?
honda200

Email notifications

Postby Dianna » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm

honda200 wrote:Say Dianna or Chuck i had one notify this morning ..umm does that mean the notifys are back up ?or does it mean they'll come back slowly?

They are back as from today Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Email notifications

Postby honda200 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 am

Dianna wrote:They are back as from today Image
Thanks Dianna..and thank your guy..umm tell him he can go for that coffee now.. Image Respectfully Jean(Honda200)
honda200

Previous

Return to News