littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby kdawg » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 am

Dang... I, really missed a lot in my absence...didn't I? Wow... Can't believe that...
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Wow! This is crazy!!! I can't believe people would be so nuts! But, I guess that is why it is important to be careful about people you meet online. I was SO naive about that when I was younger, because I was just a teenager. But, I am older and wiser now and wouldn't be stupid about things. LOL!
Linz

Re: littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

Postby triquetra » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm

It is strange to see that people would actually go so far as to create three different persona's to attract attention and affection on an online forum, dedicated to an American actress and her fans.

But then again, stranger things have happened in this world. People have experiences. Good ones, and bad ones. We can never see into their thought pattern. We don't know what they've been through, nor do we really know what their intentions are. All we can do is trust them, and give them access to some parts of our being; our soul.

Luckily, though, detective Dianna and Chuck have found out the truth; that those three accounts were one single person, and that whatever they were up to, was not known to us. The fourth account as suspended immediately after being created, so we are safe once again. Let's just hope that such events will never occur again in the future of this message board. This is my wish to preserve the pureness that is Shannen-Doherty.net.

For now, I believe it is best not to elaborate on this further, and just close this subject and leave it behind us. Just know, that in the world of online communication, you should trust no-one. Everyone can claim to be anyone. There are ways of actually finding out the truth, but those ways are limited to just a select few, knowledgeable individuals. May peace and prosperity lie in wait of this domain. Its host, Dianna, is one person we all love and respect, and I am happy to see that she does whatever necessary to keep her community safe from people such as these three (or one... or four, depending on how you look at it) individuals who were not really who they claimed to be.

From the bottom of my heart, and the hearts of everyone here, I suppose, we thank you, Dianna. May your path be filled with light for both you and your partner. You both deserve it.

Sincerely,
Triquetra
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Previous

Return to News