[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby Dianna » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm

They had everyone fooled for a long time. I at one point believed they were real people, I had littlemissbad on my myspace page and I included their comment in the book.

After awhile when I started to spend more time online, I started to have a strange feeling them. I didn't know what it was so my partner and I did some investigating and we started to realize they were not who they claimed to be. This investigation lasted for many months. We even knew they wouldn't attend the London event since they were fakes and sure enough they didn't. That's when I took it to the next level and discussed it with Chuck, who noticed strange things about them. He, however couldn't make a real judgement because his heart was involved. They had him fooled big time. I didn't talk to them that much so things were much more clearer to me.

They knew that we were onto them so they posted photos, which my partner looked into and found online. They basically stole them from a website. That was the crystal clear proof we needed so Chuck confronted them because he spoke to them more. They just tried to cover one lie with another.

'LadyMacBeth' didn't want people hating them for fooling everyone so they played on peoples emotions by saying their 'sister' littlemissbad was sick in hospital to get the attention away from what they were doing.

It's a long story, but basically, they were fake people, one person with three characters. Like Chuck says, we do not know why or what their motive was.

They even invented a fourth person, who we removed. Last night, minutes after they left they signed up as QueenNefertitiv and invented a whole new person with a different life, description and everything. It was very strange. They tried to carry on with another character and fool everyone with that too!

We are watching the boards very carefully to make sure whoever was doing it does not gain access again.

Also-make sure you delete them from any social networking websites if they are on your list.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby jikraus » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

WOW. One never knows.

You shouldnt feel bad Chuck. You seem to be a very kind and caring guy. Those people are the ones who should feel bad.

I for one, feel good about coming here...knowing that you guys have everyones backs.

Good job Diana and all who helped resolve this situation.

Salute"

JIKraus Image
jikraus
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby usedkarma » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:52 pm

That's scary...
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 am

Wow. And... Wow. Image I'm pretty disgusted and shocked right now. How could anyone keep up such a facade and for that long?! Image I really had no idea, kudos to your and Jamie's detective work, Dianna - I really believed in those girls - I even had Sophie on my Facebook! I just went to remove her, but it looks like she's done it herself. Image What a let down. I guess now that they've been removed, we should just try and put it behind us and make 2010 a damn good year. Image
shannenzbitch

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 am

omg! i dont can velieve that things that can do the people Image .good work Di!
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

wow that's so sad that has happened on people we thought we knew. well done dianna for discovering their game, i am proud of you for that. this is a nice friendly place where we are all united in supporting shannen.
this site has been through some stuff since i joined over 5 yrs ago, the main thing is we are all here for shannen and to support dianna too. i am in full agreement in stepping in checks so things like this dont happen again. this is a safe,secure and happy site which shannen feels relaxed about visiting knowing we are all there for her. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby thorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 am

I would just like to point out that littlemissbad and QueenNefertiti are still members. In fact, QueenNefertiti was active and posting yesterday I believe.
thorn

Postby Dianna » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to News