[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Contest Winners: RESULTS!!!

Contest Winners: RESULTS!!!

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby shannenzbitch » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm

shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby revitalizations » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Thank you so much for telling me how much you enjoyed hers and my stories alike. To tell you the truth I had a headache after putting that story together. I was literally wracking my brain out trying to come up with a clear concise way of telling a story that was to the point rather than rambling on and on about it. It would've been better if I included more detail and dialogue into the story like Lilmisshalliwell had done on hers but I felt it would've been nice to just keep it simple and not give too much away, you know. I really appreciate the support, and thank you to Chuck for mailing my contest prize the *DVD* yay! To Lauren for coming up with the ideas for the contest. The admins who were especially courteous in helping us with the questions we had for submitted to the contest. Finally to Diana and everyone who participated. We would not have had this contest if you hadn't made it possible and to those who made an effort to enter this wouldn't be a contest at all if it weren't for all of you! Especially to Shannen Doherty!

Oh by the way, and this is definite news I found out that she will be in Burbank, California, USA at the Marriot Hotel in the Convention Center doing her first official public autograph session from July 18th (Sat) to July 19th (Sun) more info from anyone who knows about this event! Definitely a must-go for all of you hardcore Shannen fans! I know I'll be there..... Thanks everybody!
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm

I posted details about that event in Shannen News. Prices, etc. Have a great time and congratulations on winning!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby cevans » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:33 pm

I received my DVD in the mail today. Thanks SO much to everyone who put the contest together! Your hard work is greatly appreciated. Image I'm so happy I can add this to my Shannen DVD collection. Image
cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby nelchael » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm

The only problem is... I can't watch it (region 1) ! ^^
But I'm very happy anyway !
Thanks a lot !
nelchael
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:00 pm

You should be able to watch it on your computer or if you google search "dvd region codes + your make and model of DVD player" you may find a code to make your DVD player multiregion

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 am

shannenzbitch

Postby shannifan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Guess what I received today...yay, I got my DVD, too! I´ll try now whether I can watch it or whether there are also problems with my DVD player!
Again thank you all so very much! I still can´t belive it! Ok, I´m gonna go now watching "Lost Treasure..." Image

Why does always everything has to be complicated?? I also have a problem with the region code! Image I´ll try my best and hope that google can help me...
Last edited by shannifan on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannifan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:56 am

I receieved my dvd on wednesday...sorry i haven't been on and informed you of the fact but with it being my kids school holidays, i have been soooooooooo busy...... anyway.. i can only watch it in my bedroom as my dvd player down here is the wrong region....I would just like to say another HUGE thank you to Lauren for being SOOO wonderful as to have been able to pull getting all these fab dvd prizes for us to win in the first place.....and Chuckles for sending me my copy, love you bud.... And lastly and most importantly Dianna for creating this FABULOUS site for all us Shannatics to gather and have the opportunity to become friends Image

This site is like a second home to me and you are all my extended family........love you guys *THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* much hehehehehehehe
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to News