Page 4 of 9

We need your help

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:47 pm
by Shannen fan
chuck, i've found something but i'm not sure if all the pages were already included in this link. the layout is different from this site but the contents are from here.

here's the link:

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=%22shannen+suddenlaunch+com%22+%22shannen+s%22+posts&d=74890639208246&mkt=en-PH&setlang=en-US&w=dee1fcce,a794860b

oh and here's another one. i think all the pages were already included in this link. just correct me if i'm wrong. Image

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=%22shannen+suddenlaunch+com%22+%22shannen+s%22+posts&d=74902399361854&mkt=en-PH&setlang=en-US&w=750279f8,c7c20d8e

We need your help

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm
by robmadden1
The first one is the one I posted.

We need your help

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 pm
by honda200
ShanFan wrote:chuck, i've found something but i'm not sure if all the pages were already included in this link. the layout is different from this site but the contents are from here.

here's the link:

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=%22shannen+suddenlaunch+com%22+%22shannen+s%22+posts&d=74890639208246&mkt=en-PH&setlang=en-US&w=dee1fcce,a794860b

oh and here's another one. i think all the pages were already included in this link. just correct me if i'm wrong. Image

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=%22shannen+suddenlaunch+com%22+%22shannen+s%22+posts&d=74902399361854&mkt=en-PH&setlang=en-US&w=750279f8,c7c20d8e
Cool i took a boo through your first link Shanfan and saw mine to miss Shannen ,,but im currius Chuck im pertty sure i had a pic of a motorcycle with it so im curius to know should everything all be restored (hears hopeing )would the pic be as well? at lest im allmost surtain i had a pic with it ..

We need your help

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm
by Shannen fan
robmadden1 wrote:The first one is the one I posted.


i've checked it again. it's a completely different post though the subject is almost the same. Image

We need your help

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:42 am
by shannenzbitch
I wish I knew how to search for these links. Image Can anyone explain it in lamens terms so that I can help? Image

We need your help

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 am
by digitalghost
i'm so not good at this, i only got this:
http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/5249/post205gh.png
http://www.sdpictures.cjb.net/ShannenPosts.html
from here:
http://www.geocities.com/sdpictures2000/shannennews/
oh my god, i'm so stupid...i don't even know what i'm doing, wth? Image

We need your help

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 am
by honda200
crazy4shannen wrote:i'm so not good at this, i only got this:
http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/5249/post205gh.png
http://www.sdpictures.cjb.net/ShannenPosts.html
from here:
http://www.geocities.com/sdpictures2000/shannennews/
oh my god, i'm so stupid...i don't even know what i'm doing, wth? Image
good lord how could you be stuped hunn ?as ya found some didnt ya?

witch it 4 more then iv found i tried someones link here and had no idea as to what to do next ..so believe me kido your not in anyway stuped ok ya got that ..? Image

We need your help

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 am
by shannenzbitch
honda200 wrote:good lord how could you be stuped hunn ?as ya found some didnt ya?

witch it 4 more then iv found i tried someones link here and had no idea as to what to do next ..so believe me kido your not in anyway stuped ok ya got that ..? Image


Yeah, Jean's right - you ain't in any way stupid! Now me on the other hand, that's another story... Image