Latest news on recovering Shannen's posts

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 am

I haven't been here in ages so I am a bit behind...so someone from this board removed all of Shannen's posts? How could they do that unless they had Mod powers? Image
Do we know the identity of this person? Like, is it someone I would know of? I have been here for ages and know just about everyone here. I imagine it would be someone who just signed up and somehow gained powers to remove certain posts although how they could do that is beyond me.

So explain this to lil ole me. Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:24 am

SarahConnor wrote:I haven't been here in ages so I am a bit behind...so someone from this board removed all of Shannen's posts? How could they do that unless they had Mod powers? Image
Do we know the identity of this person? Like, is it someone I would know of? I have been here for ages and know just about everyone here. I imagine it would be someone who just signed up and somehow gained powers to remove certain posts although how they could do that is beyond me.

Ya hunn they do know who it was ..it was Sam i beleive it was .Chuckle has a thread that he explains what happened and the why she did it ..i'll see if i can find it ..and send or just tell you the thread name
honda200

Postby KiwiGirl » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 am

i think they deleted that thread i think i dnt know for sure
KiwiGirl

Postby honda200 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 am

ya i just noteiset that ..i wonder why it was removed..? but ya
kylie it was sam who appaantly was pissed off at Dianna about another member and out of spite got back at Dianna by removing or deleteing all of miss Shannens post ..so now Dianna and Chuckle are working to recover the post along with all the replys to her post and with help from the knoagable members here much more then myself ..So hopefully they'll be sucessfull in they'er indevour..JeanHonda200)
Last edited by honda200 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby msyana » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 am

SarahConnor wrote:I haven't been here in ages so I am a bit behind...so someone from this board removed all of Shannen's posts? How could they do that unless they had Mod powers? Image

As Honda200 said it was Sam who deleted the stuff. The full story behind all that is up for Dianna to speak off. Short and simple she and Sam ended up in a big fight and Sam deleted the stuff to hurt Dianna knowing how much those responses ment to Dianna.

Sam has been banned from the forums.

The reason the thread from Chuckle was deleted by Dianna for the sole reason that Sam managed to get on the boards again and made alternate accounts to place messages in the thread against Dianna. Dianna wanted the crap to end and deleted it. Of course those alternate accounts of Sam were banned too.

Now we are at the point that Chuckle asked board members to help and find Shannen's responses on the internet so both he and Dianna can rebuild the stuff that is missing.

To end this. These boards have had big problems in the past and we all managed to put that behind us and so we will do this time. No one has the right to destroy a community because of some stupid reason. Not only Dianna will come out of this crap and continue with what she was doing we all here will do the same thing. The name Sam will go in the background like we did with Matt at the time being.

And for those helping out. You have no idea how much your help means for Dianna. Thanks to you guys she will be able to continue and move on. This community has shown again how close it can be in times of need. No wonder i missed you guys for the 3 months break i had to take. You're the best!

love

Yana
Last edited by yana on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
msyana

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:39 am

That made me teary Yana!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby joanne2 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:01 pm

I haven't been here for a long time. It's sad that something like that happened, but I hope everything will be all right, guys!!! Image Image

joanne2
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Msyana wrote:As Honda200 said it was Sam who deleted the stuff. The full story behind all that is up for Dianna to speak off. Short and simple she and Sam ended up in a big fight and Sam deleted the stuff to hurt Dianna knowing how much those responses ment to Dianna.

Sam has been banned from the forums.

The reason the thread from Chuckle was deleted by Dianna for the sole reason that Sam managed to get on the boards again and made alternate accounts to place messages in the thread against Dianna. Dianna wanted the crap to end and deleted it. Of course those alternate accounts of Sam were banned too.

Now we are at the point that Chuckle asked board members to help and find Shannen's responses on the internet so both he and Dianna can rebuild the stuff that is missing.

To end this. These boards have had big problems in the past and we all managed to put that behind us and so we will do this time. No one has the right to destroy a community because of some stupid reason. Not only Dianna will come out of this crap and continue with what she was doing we all here will do the same thing. The name Sam will go in the background like we did with Matt at the time being.

And for those helping out. You have no idea how much your help means for Dianna. Thanks to you guys she will be able to continue and move on. This community has shown again how close it can be in times of need. No wonder i missed you guys for the 3 months break i had to take. You're the best!

love

Yana

thats was really nice yana. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:10 pm

we all stick together and have got through hard times before on this board and shall again Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to News