[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Latest news on recovering Shannen's posts

Latest news on recovering Shannen's posts

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm

That was really sweet Yana.

XOXOXOOX
LadyMacbeth

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 am

Thank you for the reply to my query, Yana. I appreciate it.

Would this have happened if the board were to move to a 'proper' domain, like a dot com? Could that make it more easier to prevent these things from happening, or easier to recover lost posts?
I thought about it last night, thought it may be something to consider.

I can't believe Sam would do something like this. But we will get Shannen's posts back, and if we don't, I am sure we all remember them. We have good memories. Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 am

shannenzbitch

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

I've only been on here a couple of weeks, so i don't really know what's happened in the past, but in my opinion, it seems that this online family have gotten through more than a "real" family ever have Image

Seeing Shannen's posts is not the most important thing for me, it's not the reason that i log on here every day. The real reason is that i already feel close to everyone on here, and i like hearing what everyone's been up to. When i go to Uni, it will be a real comfort knowing that i can carry this family to a whole new city with me, where i can't even carry my real family.

I know this may not mean too much to a lot of you here, because i haven't had the pleasure of speaking to most of you yet, but i just thought i would share my thoughts with you, and let you know that, although Shannen's posts are temporarily lost, that's not as important to me as making new friends and chatting about everything on here.

It's the best thing about it, imho Image

So, that's all i have to say, except that i believe that Dianna and all of the other Admin team do an awesome job, and everyone on here is awesome.

Thanks for listening Image

Laura xxxx
laurajaybee

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:28 pm

No problem Image

It's just the truth Image
laurajaybee

Postby irena75 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm

OK, let see that I do understend. Someone from this board even administratore has remove and then delete all Shannen post? It is Image out of mind. If you have a personal problems manage and deal with them but do not have croble and problems to other. My self even if I`, board ask first I do not becuse of my unknowing nothing hart other, so this revenage was more then personal it is against all of us here, it is against Shannen so I hope never has back again. proper megure take I belive it is go one and here it is issue for legal law suit.
Take care all, best regards from Irena. We will rock.

I have always for you
irena75

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks for explaining what happened, guys. Hopefully we will be alright. We're a strong little group on here Image

The mods are AMAZING on here. They'll do what it takes for us to make it through! Image

shannenfallenangel

Postby andyhalliwell » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi, I am finding it really hard to navigate my way around this wonderful site. Any tips. I love reading about other Shannen fans thoughts as she a very raw deal in the media. I have never subscribed to this and thankfully now realise I am not alone. hopefully e mail soon with you guys xx
andyhalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 pm

I have restored Shannen's posts! Look here:
http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=shannensposts

For more information read the 'Please read!' thread at the top of the boards in that section Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News