[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Tori Spelling

Postby dearprudence » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 am

Now that Shannen has been added to the the mix of 90210; do you think that Tori Spelling is a little intimidated to work with Shannen, due to the way Tori represented Shannen in her book "Stori Telling"?

dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Tori Spelling

Postby sarah01 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:26 pm

no i think its just tori tryin to get attention so that people start sayin its because of shannen, i have no respect at all for tori her book isnt worth the paper its on Image
sarah01

Tori Spelling

Postby Shannen fan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

Tori Spelling

Postby kaelyn23 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm

kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Tori Spelling

Postby sarah01 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 pm

sarah01

Tori Spelling

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm

i agree girls, i also noticed she is on the front cover of OK magazine in the UK at the moment telling all about her new baby but who really cares about her?. tori has only got famous thanks to her dad she has no talent unlike shannen. tori maybe is still jealous of shannen and her loyal fans like us guys. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Tori Spelling

Postby kaelyn23 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:44 pm

^^ I totally agree with you. I don't understand WHY Tori is jealous of Shannen? I can understand the whole fan thing but if you read Tori's book (i stopped reading it when she started trashing Shannen and making everyone feel sorry for her) she talks about Christmas at her house in Beverly Hills and how for TWO Christmas her dad had real snow brought to their house and put on the lawn! Now did Shannen have anything like that in her childhood growing up in Tennesse? I don't think so! Tori is just a suck who wants everyone to feel sorry for her! I just haven't liked her ever since I read her book and she trashed Shannen.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Tori Spelling

Postby ariana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Oh, I don't think Shannen would like this if she ever read it, is not cool to attack anyone, u would't like to read this kind of stuff about Shannen... Why do it to Tori?

I'm not fan of hers, haven't read the book, and I won't either. I just know there was a time in wich Shannen and Her were close, so... I respect her.

XoXo,
Ari
ariana
Major Shannen fan

Tori Spelling

Postby kaelyn23 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 am

Sorry I didn't mean to bash Tori. And you are 100% right. Just some stuff that Tori wrote in her book made me mad. I LOVE Shannen, she is my role model so it just hurt me when I read some of the stuff Tori had written. I'm sorry again.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Tori Spelling

Postby dearprudence » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 am

dearprudence

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh