[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Doherty Joins 90210 [It's Oficial!!!]

Doherty Joins 90210 [It's Oficial!!!]

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby ariana » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:05 am

http://vids.eonline.com/services/player/bcpid1396519019?bctid=1643909142

Well, first of all, I post this here cause is news, so please don't move the theard!!! Image

OMG I think i'm gonna have a heart attack! It's oficial, oficial!!!! Not a joke, Brenda is coming back, i'm so happy! I can't belive it, but is true... A dream!! E! News never lies!

XoXo,
Ari Image
Last edited by ariana on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

Postby kelly47 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 am

Yay! This is very exciting, I am very happy to hear this! With Shay on board the show may turn out good after all too.
I'd heard that it might be happening before, but now it definitely is! Image
Thank you for sharing!

Yay
kelly47
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:13 am

oh s**t oh my f**king gosh!!!
excuse my language but i think i could faint before seeing her on the show Image Image
digitalghost

Postby ariana » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 am

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/index.jsp

Another insider close to the negotiations points out: “I want to stress that Shannen has been very, very cool through this whole process. We have seen nothing like the behavior for which she was once famous for.”

I found this! Everybody is saying that NOW they will be watching!!! Told Ya! Shannen's gonna treble ratings!!!Tori is not getting kick out of the show, she just had a baby girl, she needs some rest Image
My God i'm so happy... anyone else is thinking about Luke Perry? XDDD

XoXo
Ari.
Last edited by ariana on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

Postby sarah01 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:51 am

sarah01

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:08 am

I'm not really into the remake, I'll watch the episodes with Shannen in though.... but I may like it so I'll see what happens.

It'll be great to see Shannen, I just hope that the press don't see this as an excuse to target and harass her again. But I know Shannen can take care of herself... and she's got her fans on her side Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby sarah01 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am

I couldnt be more excited about getting to see shannen more often but i do wish it was on somethin other then 90210 cus it already sounds like the media is ready to start up all the bad media she got the first time and do it again Image Image Image
Last edited by sarah01 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sarah01

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:22 am

I think I'm concerned that people are going to (more so than already) confuse her with Brenda, say that all she can do is play Brenda.... I think she's doing this because her fans have always wanted to know what happened to Brenda and now she's at a point in her life where she can go back and let her fans see what happened. She's very smart, our Shannen, she wouldn't do it if the story is stupid and she won't do it if it becomes unfair on her at any point.

I just don't want to see another media attack on her. She's had it hard Image

We all know how amazing an actress Shannen is and now that Brenda is an adult she may be able to play a wider range, rather than the typical teenager who's experiencing a lot of things that are too overwhelming for her.

I'll see what happens.... the important thing is that this may be one way to see Shannen! I'll watch anything she is in!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:24 am

Knowing me I'll end up with a higher opinion of the show then I have at the minute Image

And I hate to say it, but I don't want you guys to get your hopes up cause I don't want to get mine up either, but there is still time for her to back out and this is still a lot of "gossip" driven shows that are saying it's official. It may not work out how it's saying. Look at Tori, it was "official" that she was returning but now she's not going to be in it.

Just don't get too excited. If she is in it, then we can party Image

But it would be nice to have some closure on Brenda and see her on TV Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:34 am

I always feel horrible when I post messages like the one above, it looks like I don't trust you guys but I do.

I just don't trust shows like that, when they say "inside sources" and never seem to have any footage or reliable evidence to justify there report.

I mean, E! are not the most reliable when it comes to Shannen either. Did anybody see the E! True Stories about her? All the people they interviewed talked about the rumours of her on the set of 90210, they used behind the scenes footage of her shooting a scene with Holly and Alyssa, you know the one in The Fourth Sister where Prue pushes Piper and Phoebe out of the way of a fireball, they used that footage whilst saying she had fights with Alyssa, no one of the people involved where actually people who had worked with Shannen...

Okay, ranting over.

Just don't think that I'm saying "don't get your hopes up" to be awkward. I'd be the first to say "I wanna see Shannen on TV, I want to see Shannen in this film." I'd just be dissappointed to see that it doesn't work out the way people here want it to.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh