[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen is in talks to return to 90210!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannen is in talks to return to 90210!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:00 am

Wow, this is huge. I'm really excited about this! Can't wait to see Shannen prove how much she has changed. I really like this quote from that article.

'Another insider close to the negotiations points out: “I want to stress that Shannen has been very, very cool through this whole process. We have seen nothing like the behavior for which she was once famous for”.'

I think people are finally starting to see her for who she really is. =]
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenmcgett » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 am

I totally agree. The real stars are Shannen, Jennie, and Tori. They are all fabulous actresses. But, OMG, Shannen!!!!!!!! That's who I really want to see. Can you guys believe this? Just the saying, "Hey, Shannen's on 90210." I can't wait. It's like the good old days, "Hey did you see 90210 last week?" It's just soooooooooo exciting!
Also, I love how it's a REMAKE, but we are still talking about the REAL ORIGINAL Stars, Shannen, Tori, and Jennie. It's soooo cool again.
Also, what does everyone think about Lori being against Shannen coming back? She's not the original star. It's really not her show. What do you guys think?
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:10 am

I think Lori's just jealous. She's probably afraid that Shannen will steal her thunder. Which, she will. Image I have to say, i liked her on Full House, but i don't like her anymore if she's talking about Shannen that way.
marissalu415

Postby shennitalia » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 am

apparently tori is out of it now. that's a shame Image

shannen is totally going to make this show! i cant wait to see how they write brenda & kelly's relationship!
shennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Postby dearprudence » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 am

dearprudence

Postby empath » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 am

tori's only out because she just gave birth. she will be making an appearance later on in the season.

I think this is great for Shannen to get the publicity she deserves. Hopefully this will push her out into the limelight agian, but the only thing i'm worried about is that she'll be typcasted from here on out and it won't really accelerate her career into something huge like a show like desperate housewives or something.
empath
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:01 am

Well if that actualy happens ..you can bet i'll be tuneing in for sure..even thow i realy wasnt all that in to the orrganal show as i think i was kind of past its demographics..or its teen target audeance....but ya that would be cool to catch her weely again..or an epesode or 2 ..or what have you .. ImageJean(honda200)
honda200

Postby jewels313 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:26 am

im in shock!! i havent heard her name in the news in a very long time!!! but idk im Really Nervous!!! it could be good or it could be bad!! but im going to support shannen on whatever decision she makes!!
im excited/very nervous for her.........
jewels313

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:33 am

I don't think she should agree to going back on the show. She seemed happy when she left so I can't understand why she'd want to go back to the show that seemed to make her so miserable.

Shannen has grown and is so much better, and more talented. She doesn't need 90210 to prove her talent to us. There are many more, better shows out there for her, BH is in her past, and I believe that is where it should stay.
sarahconnor

Postby dearprudence » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 am

SarahConnor:

I know what you're saying but this is a great oppurtunity for Shannen. It couldn't have been that bad for Shannen; I mean she did go on Charmed and 90210 reunion, which were Spelling productions.
I'm pretty sure Shannen knows what's best for Shannen.
dearprudence

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh