[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda's Best Season?

Brenda's Best Season?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Brenda's Best Season?

Postby smck82uk » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 pm

I think she changes in each season quite a bit

Season 1 - Quite naive and innocent led astray alot by the likes of Kelly and Tiffani, probaly her sweetest this year

Season 2 - Her relationship with Dylan is now in full swing she has matured as a character and isn't as naive she knows what she wants and what it will take to get it, stands up alot more to her parents

Season 3 - A breakthrough season for Brenda she becomes much more independant as seen in the Paris episodes the betryal of Kelly and Dylan really makes her less naive and tougher

Season 4 - The season where she made her biggest character change imo she matures and progresses so much this year she's almost unidentifiable now from Season 1/2 Brenda. Grows away from the gang and into her own path as an actress I love her character progression this season.

Its a shame we never got to see what stage Brenda would have been at as a person in the fifth season but alas it wasn't to be she left on a high though which was good. So I simply cant choose a fave season as I love them all but 2 and 4 are my personal faves
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda's Best Season?

Postby kaelyn23 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm

^^ I agree with you 100%!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Brenda's Best Season?

Postby dylansgirl » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 am

Shannen totally rocked all the seasons that she was on 90210; but she was at her best during season four!
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda's Best Season?

Postby kaelyn23 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 pm

^^ I agree!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Brenda's Best Season?

Postby nidia03 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:27 am

nidia03
New Shannen Fan

Previous