[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - new 90210

new 90210

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

new 90210

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:54 pm

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

new 90210

Postby oifchick0405 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 am

I think I'll check it out just to see what it is like. I heard that Lori Laughlin that played as Becky on Full house is gonna be on it too. She is supposed to play the mom on it and the show is supposed to be the new age and be about what kids go through these days in high school and the pressures and how much they have changed. To my opinion though, I think that Brenda and Dylan should be the parents and it be about their kids lol. That would be a shocker! I wish that Shannen would go back bec the show would be that much better with her on it than without her. I hope that it is good but of course, it wont be like the old 90210 but then again, that was back in the 90s...things have changed since then so we'll have to see. I'm going to give it some time after I see the pilot and see where it goes because I also like Dawson's Creek which was more new age characters so I presume that it will be somewhat like that but about rich kids and not creek kids lol. Oh, and Hillary Duff, is annoying. I hate her singing. She utterly sounds like a little girl trapped in an adult body, but hey that's my opinion...maybe her acting in a drama series will be better. Who knows.
Last edited by anonymous on Fri May 30, 2008 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

new 90210

Postby triquetra » Fri May 30, 2008 6:39 pm

For the people who don't know yet, the show is called "90210" and its IMDb-page can be found here.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh