Brenda & Dylan Fans ONLY!!

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby lovecharmed16 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:46 pm

I hear ya hun. So to get back on track...what is everyone's favorite scenes with Brenda and Dylan?!

Mine is in the episode after Dylan's surfing accident where he tells Brenda that he wants her....aw its beautiful.

Palm Springs episode where they talk about having grandkids!

And the halloween episode where they're dressed like Bonnie and Clyde! Dylan was hottness!!
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:51 pm

I love when they give blood together on Valentine's Day, that was odd but it was something special that he decided to share with her.

My boyfriend has been asking me to go with him to give blood Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 am

I agree I am sorry didnt mean to talk about her. Wont happen again.

Anyway I looooooove the mexican weekend, isnt it romantic and the spring dance. They were just so cute together. Anyone notice on the 10 yr reunion they couldnt stop touching eachother. Image I love that. They were totally flirting.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kaelyn23 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Thank you! Image I love all those scenes you guys mentioned. I love the episodes when Brenda is the only person Dylan cares about. Like in 'Spring Dance' or 'Meeting Mr. Pony' Dylan's only worries and thoughts were about Brenda and he only cared about her happyness. I hope that makes sense.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Those are good ones. I do love a few of the season 4 scenes cause they were so cute and such "good" friends. Like the clip in my siggie, even though I wished they had kissed Image but I do like the episode when Brenda is engaged and Dylan tries to talk her out of marrying Stuart and when he tells stuart if he hurts her he has to anwser to him. Its just soooooo cute Image Also one of my fave scenes with B&D is the carnival on Brenda's last episode. I love how they hang out all day and then when she goes to his house for a little nookie, LOVVVVVVEEEE IT lol
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kaelyn23 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:16 pm

^^ I Love all that too!! I too wish they had kissed in the fishing episode. I'm sure a lot of B/D fans wish they had. Brenda and Dylan Forever!!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm

That would have been classic!! I do wish Brenda and Dylan would have gotten together sooner in season 4 than they did. Its like as soon as we got our way she left Image
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lovecharmed16 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Thats how it usually goes in TV land unfortunately. But I agree with you it would have been nice to see them together a little sooner in Season 4 because it looks like they were heading there anyway.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 am

Yeah there really isnt a doubt in my mind they would have eventually ended up together in the long run. I think the writers wanted a B&D ending it just didnt work out that way. If Shannen came back I do believe it would have happened. And we almost got our way thinking they were together after Luke left. Then UGH his ass had to come back and ruin everything.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kaelyn23 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:17 am

I agree with you both 100%!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh