[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda & Dylan Fans ONLY!!

Brenda & Dylan Fans ONLY!!

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby nikkycoly » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 am

Kelly is a whore oops did I say that out loud lol I am kidding well not really, at least she was in season 3. I have a hard time watching the end of that season because of the triangle weirdness and K&D together. I honestly think the writer would have made Brenda his soulmate and they would have gotten back together if Brenda stayed. Thats why its going to be hard to see Dylan be the dad and Brenda be cool with it. Even though she had matured and grown in reality Dylan would always have a piece of her heart, he was her first love. I wish they would just get them together. Is that to much to ask I mean COME ON PEOPLE my ass had been waiting for 14 years!!!
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby secretheart » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 am

"I slept with Dylan FIRST" Image

It really seems to me that Dylan is NOT the father of Kelly's son... Remember Jennie and Shannen have already said that their characters won't be fighting over men. If Dylan were the father, Brenda (and all of us) would feel quite ill-at-ease...

I couldn't stand the love triangle either, the biggest mistake ever done in 90210. It was like the beginning of the end: a divided audience (Kelly vs Brenda fans) and the show really became a soap.

That's why I think the early seasons (1 & 2) are the best, the more realistic, and the ones everybody remember, from China to Patagonia.
secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby shandoisawesome » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 am

I have just started watching the old series im up to season 3 and when Kelly and Brenda apologise over betraying each other over Dylan.

I like Brenda and Dylan together but sometimes Dylan can be too much of a bad boy...if you know what i mean...

ily Shannen!!!
shandoisawesome
New Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:58 am

jhem
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lovecharmed16 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:54 pm

lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:57 pm

I personally think brenda was never the same after that whole thing happened. When season 4 came along Brenda was just not Brenda anymore. Maybe because Shannen wasnt having fun anymore or the tensions of being famous. But it just didnt feel the same. Brenda didnt have the same passionand spunk, the reason I loved her character in the first place. I blame Dylan and Kelly and the writers maybe if they didnt create such competition between the 2 girls on the show there wouldnt have been such a huge one off air too. 90210 was never the same after Shannen left. I am so happy she is back and came back for us Image

As far as Dylan as Sammy's dad, the smartest thing would be to reunite D&B Image but if we cant have it our way then to make it so neither of them are with him, or have kids with him or anything. That way they can be BFF's again without the past betrayal and crap the writers did. I love Brenda and Dylan I can imagine they are somewhere in Europe together, in Paris maybe enjoying each other and traveling. If he is Kelly's baby daddy then there is this extra baggage and it will be over for the couple in my eyes. Image
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Actually, I kinda blame Luke Perry I remember reading somewhere or watching something where he said that at the end of each season the writers would ask the actors what stories they wanted to see. And Luke said that he wanted to see Dylan with Kelly....I got so upset it was not even funny!
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:13 am

Really he said that? That sucks. Coming from the guy who claims he doesnt watch the show ever. I mean geez if he saw how great they looked together and how much chemistry they had he would be singing a different tune. Kind of funny that after brenda left, Kelly and Dylan werent ever really together again until the very end. So I guess the writers thought they were bad together too Image. It wasnt until the show was ending that they brought them together so they had something to end with. I mean god forbid the Shannen fans get what they want. I love Brenda and Dylan together I just cant see them with anyone else. Actually I did like Dylan's wife and that storyline. I guess they main reason I liked her so much thought was because it just meant he wasnt with kelly. haha
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby secretheart » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 am

secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Hey everyone! Glad the B/D love is still going strong! I know it's hard to, believe me, but try to keep this thread Kelly-Free please. Thank you. I also made this thread because I was getting tired of the threads always turning into Kelly discussions. Sorry if this is mean. Brenda and Dylan Forever!!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh