[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Question about the show...

Question about the show...

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby triquetra » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 pm

I've never seen this show.
Not even a screenshot, so tell me.

Is this a show for the females?
I've seen the DVD-boxes and they're all TEXT...

Is it entertaining for a vampire? Image
What's it about?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sarah01 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:45 pm

lol yes its something a vampire would luv there are alot of girls in swiming suites but only the 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th seasons cus those r the only ones with shannen

the 1st season is about getting use to everything and when brenda and dylan first start

the second season is pretty funny and brenda and dylan are off and on and brendas father gets really annoying but lotsa shannen

the third season is the worst so instead of ranting ill sum it up as someone trusitng and real (brenda) loosing everything she thought she had to her so called best friend (never say no kelly) who was actually waiting the hole time to steal a guy who wasnt ever really interested in her just wat she would do for him (dylan

the fourth season is good cus finally the writers stop trying to make brenda want dylan back cus at that point dylan wasnt good enough and kelly was just nasty, but stuart come and luvs brenda even tho he isnt as cute as dylan u really loves her which is great the only bad part is at the very end when all of a sudden out of no were stuart turns mean and brenda and dylan are back to gether (the rumor is cus shannen was leaving so they wanted to end it with one last brenda and dylan cliff hanger)

after that i dont know what happens cus shannen left and i stopped wtaching lol
sarah01

Postby kaelyn23 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 am

Here's my way to sum up the 4 seasons!

Season 1- Walsh twins get use to life in Beverly Hills. Brenda tries to fit in with Kelly (puke!). brenda starts dating Dylan.

Season 2- Brenda and Dylan are off then on then off for like a week then on again and the passion and chemistry grows and Jim is an ass to Dylan.

Season 3- While Bren is away the blonde bimbo (Kelly) plays. Brenda loses everything she had in that awful summer. Kelly-I-take-off-my-clothes-for-anything-that-moves claims to be Brenda's 'best friend' but steals her true love away from her! Slut!!

Season 4- The writer's stop picking on Brenda and making her life more depressing by the episode. She meets and falls in love with Stuart. All us B/D fans know she still loves Dylan though. After Brenda/Shannen leaves the show goes down hill but they do get a bigger slut than Kelly to take Bren's place!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarah01 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:02 am

^^lol luv the way you put that Image

so basically its a great show exsept for kelly who falls in love with any thing that dangles, kelly doesnt say no taylor lol she has some great nicknames

we should have known that kelly was gonna mess up brendas life when she wore the same dress to the spring dance, theres no reason kelly couldnt have changed its not like she was actually gonna keep her dress on
sarah01

Postby kaelyn23 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:52 am

LOL!! That's funny sarah01!! Image

Yeah Kelly should've been the one to change. She probably had a room booked for her and Brandon at the Spring Dance.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mihacv » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Triquetra im a guy and i liked the show you can wathc it on youtube Image and for kelly i think that she was hot but kinda a slut to haha Image Image
mihacv

Postby triquetra » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 pm

Kelly was a hot girl, true. But sometimes, she thinks the whole world revolves around her... not a good quality...
I would prefer Brenda as a girlfriend, though. Image

Anyway, I have reached Season 2 and I really like it.
The show deals with some problems a lot of teenagers go through one time or another. I myself, find that the show really wants to teach its viewers something.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby sarah01 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:24 pm

season three is deff the worst for brenda
sarah01

Postby kaelyn23 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 am

I agree. Season 3 is the worst for Brenda. Everyone is so mean and rude to her, even Cindy!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarah01 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:24 am

sarah01

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh