[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Saddest/Scariest Thing Brenda has had to deal with

Saddest/Scariest Thing Brenda has had to deal with

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby marianne16 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:10 pm

I agree!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarah01 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:21 pm

nope i dont think dylan should be blamed, as soon as brenda left for paris i knew dylan was gonna cheat on her but i would have never guessed it would be with kelly, she could have ended it at anytime if she wanted to but she just kept leading him on the hole time brenda was gone then when she got back she was always moping around tryin to get dylans attention and make him feel bad so im my opinion for a friend to do that its 100x worse then a bf to cheat on you and to top it all off when kelly found out brenda still wanted dylan did she do wat a real friend would do and step aside (not like a friend would ever get with ur bf in the first place) no she kept tryin to get dylan Image
sarah01
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lover » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:04 pm

I agree, Kelly is the major bit*h in the story, but Dylan isn't a helpless child... If he could've controled his urges it wouldn't have happened... They are both to blame for this. You can't say it's only Kelly's fault. The fact he cheated on her was bad enough, but with her best friend? He's just as bad as Kelly was. Not to mention- Kelly and Brenda were friends, but they didnt really seem to trust each other... Dylan was everything for Brenda, she put her whole trust in him... So in a way, his betrayel was worse.
Last edited by lover on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:17 pm

littlemissbad

Postby sarah01 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:58 am

for me i just see kelly as being the guiltyer party she never had to cross that line but she did i knew dylan was gonna cheat but after everything kelly and brenda had been through kellys character just went to crap after that and in my mind was the worst friend ever i would have been happy if after that they brought someone else on to be brendas friend cus i wasnt crazy about anyone besides brenda after that
sarah01

Postby kaelyn23 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 pm

I agree with you sarah01! Image
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lover » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm not sure who's more guilty, and I hate Kelly as much as every Brenda fan does... But I dont think Dylan should be free of charge. Kelly didn't work alone, Dylan definitely co operated, and as I recall, he even pushed her into it when they were on the beach and Andrea suddenly came... I loved him at Season 1 and 2, but season 3 ruined the whole character for me, I stopped liking him... The fact I never liked Kelly didn't blind me into blaming it all on her, I hated them both.
lover

Postby sarah01 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:05 pm

lol i didnt see dylan pushin kelly into anything she had been waiting for her moment to move in on dylan and if she hadnt wanted it to happen it wouldnt have dylan didnt care who it was with he was just ready to be with someone else IMO
sarah01

Postby sarah01 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:06 pm

sarah01

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 pm

the most saddest (is that even a word ??) episode has got to be 'it's only a test', possibly because i can relate to her fears on there. When i was 17 i had the exact same thing Brenda had. I went through a biopsy and everything. When i was watching this i was in tears remembering what i went through, and what my family went through. I too lost my nana and a distant cousin to the 'big c'
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Sat May 24, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh