[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What is your favorite Brenda Moment?

What is your favorite Brenda Moment?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:11 am

My favorite Brenda moment was when she was subbing for her brother at the Peat Pit Restartaunt and she was signing " Its my party I can cry if I want too " AND Donna and Kelly were her back up singers.

-Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:14 am

That was one of the best, the Lavern eppy, and also the first one when her and Dylan meet, and also when Brenda finds the Wendy Edwards diary, I watch those ones a lot on tape. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:47 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:11 pm

I agree with you so much. I loved 90210 so much, it was like the best show ever. And Shannen did play Brenda so well, it's just a sin that so many people judged her because of that character. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:56 am

I know. People started judging her ever since she was on Heather's, when Shannen was defending the extra that was in the movie and the reporters were annoying her and Shannen step in and told them to stop.

That's when the media nicknamed her the " B****" I hate the media for doing that! Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:49 pm

I never heard that story, about Heathers, I would like to hear more of it, if ya know anymore. Dude, if people would just listen to what she is saying and doing, instead of what they "think" she is saying or doing, they would get to know a wonderful person. I feel bad that they can't open their eyes to that. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412

Postby shannenfan67 » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:15 am

My favorite was the peach pit when she's Laverne and sings "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" Image
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:57 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:54 am

Did you get to see her on So Grahm Norton? She was so awesome on that interview, as always, but this is what I am talking about, if people would give her that chance, she isn't bad at all. I laugh when people are all, she's so horrible, cuz they couldn't be further from the truth. God Bless!!! :witch:
shaed412

Postby shanatic » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:30 am

My favorite moment was the episode with Laverne. Image
shanatic
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh