Self-confessed 90210 geek =)

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby stalemate » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:22 am

hey there, my name is jess, i'm 18, from australia, and i am the first to admit that i loooovee beverly hills 90210, mainly brenda&dylan, and the early episodes. People my age over here don't really know of the early 90210, and they have nooo idea who shannen is, unless its as 'oh the chick from charmed....', but i was lucky enough to have an older sister who adored the show, so from the age of 3 yrs onwards i was watchin it every week.....

i think part of my attachment to the show is that it reminds me of that fond time in my life, of being young and happy, and watching the show with my brother and sister....i always loved brenda, my sister was a donna fan, and my brother (who only watched the show cuz we did and made fun of it the whole time haha) was a steve fan, whether he'll admit it or not.

anyway, any time i even just hear the theme song i get crazy nostalgic and wanna go back to that time so badly. it saddens me alot that they havent come out with a box set yet, cuz i am dying to relive those early episodes.

So just wanted to introduce myself....nice to meet you all =)
stalemate
New Shannen Fan

Postby sarahconnor » Fri May 05, 2006 7:22 am

Hello Jess, my sister is called Jess, and I am Kylie from Australia too! Nice to meet another fellow Aussie here!
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby isis » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 pm

There is a great 90210 messageboard which I have been a member of for quite some time now its; http://90210fans.proboards84.com/
isis
New Shannen Fan

Postby kruge » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:36 pm

hi guy's i also love watching 90210,It's the best show ever!!!
kruge
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannentheangel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:28 pm

hi ur not the only one i to am a big beverky hills 90210 fan.my fav is brenda and i wish that a set box will come out and i wish i could be there or be brenda at least .my fav couple has to be brenda and dylan.

shannentheangel
New Shannen Fan

Postby bubblebaby597 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 am

I haven't watched this show much, but by what I've seen, I like it. Lots of drama and it keeps your attention. I haven't seen too many episodes with Shannen, but whenever I see her in one, I really like it.
bubblebaby597
New Shannen Fan

Postby ibon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:17 pm

im such a big fan of brenda walsh... i love anything and everything about her... even her imperfections... i love it...

i love the walsh family...a typical family..with so much love to give....

i love the twins... i wish my brother and i were that close..

i love brenda and donna..reason? hmmm i just love them..

i love dylan and brenda...i love the intesity..passion..love...connection..and all that... anything about their relationship...specially the friendship..

i love iris and erica mckay... coz they love brender!! ( as what iris call brenda..)

i love the whole gang as a gang (the original 8)but individually? no...

i just love the show...but for me...it ended up when shay left...(sorry for those who loves the show through out the 10 seasons...) this is just my personal opinion... i never got to see any of the episode after the season finale in season 4...

and 1 last thing... i love shannen and brenda and prue!!!
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Brenda Walsh