[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda and Kelly

Brenda and Kelly

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Brenda and Kelly

Postby digitalghost » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 am

digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby digitalghost » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 am

it's been in my head for a reeealllyyy long time, but now it would be awesome if it were true.

why couldn't brenda and kelly hook up. i think they'd be such a cute couple, a blonde with a brunette.

[dodges Brenda/Dylan and Kelly/Brandon fans]
digitalghost

Brenda and Kelly

Postby prue10 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 am

2 or years ago I started to watch 90210 and I hated Kelly in the older series and then when the new 90210 came out I started to like Kelly. She still didn't like Brenda that much but as the season started to close Kelly was opening up to Brenda and they were becoming good friends and talking about stuff that bothered them 12 years before when Shay left the old series. I personally like both series and at one point Brenda was my favorite character and then Kelly and Brenda were my fav. But Kelly was an idiot and then I became very fond of her and Brenda. Image
prue10
New Shannen Fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby brenda4ever2 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 pm

I always missed seeing the way Brenda and Kelly were before Paris, they were practically inseperable. After Paris, they were just "pretend" hi and bye friends, and their relationship only revolved around Dylan McKay. Its like, didn't they have anything in common before Dylan?! The show was never as exciting, and even Brenda was not as zesty or witty as she was in the first three in half seasons. I could go down an entire list of things that were just not as good on BH from Season 4 on, but I'll stop it here.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda and Kelly

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 am

Heres a dialogue from one of my favorite Brenda-Kelly moments. Its from an early season1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brenda: I almost puked off the Empire State Building and that was 11,000 feet lower.

Kelly: Oh relax its almost over

Brenda: I don't know Kel, this might have to be a solo mission on your part.

Kelly: No way Brenda im not leaving you up here with Don Juan. Don, You know i wanted to sign up for one of those private flights you were talking about. Sorry Brend three's a crowd!

Brenda: You know kelly since your so jump crazy why dont you jump first and Don and I'll watch you.

Kelly: Brenda I couldnt do that to you your my best friend. I have to help you face your fears.
Brenda: No Kelly this about teamwork. (Both Screaming)
Brenda: Kelly!!!!!!
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda and Kelly

Postby digitalghost » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:24 am

Lmao i love that scene Image
digitalghost

Brenda and Kelly

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm

ImageImage
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda and Kelly

Postby lover » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm

The picture on the right is absolutely beautiful!
lover

Brenda and Kelly

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 pm

littlemissbad

Brenda and Kelly

Postby lover » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Lol!! How did I miss this post? I rememebr someone suggested that on TV, could be a good idea. Did you guys notice how they treated homosexuality on that show? They were terrified of it, as it it was a disease! They were supposedly open and liberal, but they wouldn't show it for miles (at least not that I can remember, haven't seen all seasons yet). This could be an amusing idea, but I don't like Kelly- Brenda deserves better!
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh