Just curious

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Just curious

Postby crystalpersuasion » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:57 am

I remember Shannen stating in one interview that she had started smoking following someone handing her a cigarette between scenes while filming a prom episode for 90210. However, I do not know if Shannen was talking about 1991's Spring Dance (near end of 1st season) or 1993's Senior Prom (near end of 3rd season) episode. It could be either one.

If Shannen did not start smoking until the actual Senior Prom episode of 90210 filmed, I guess it would be fair to say she was smoking only for Brenda's storyline before then. In that case, it was also probably herbal cigarettes she was using.

Brenda had picked up smoking while she was in Paris during the summer 1992 (3rd season) episodes and had quit soon after she started her senior year of high school.

The scene where Dylan stated he had never been in a long term relationship with a smoker was from the episode where Brenda quit smoking completely in the same episode. Brandon had talked her into throwing away her cigarettes saying that she didn't need them and she had agreed.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh