Why do you like Brenda?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby geissel » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:06 am

The reason why i love brenda, was because she was not fake as the other characters. She was independent, strong and more realistic than the other characters. I personally thought her character is the only one that actually relates to teenagers. I agree with you Thorn, i never saw the bitchiness in brenda, I only saw it in kelly. Shannen did a great job playin brenda. Shannen is a terrific actress to go from a teenager to an older sister in charmed. Honestly she is one of the greatest actresses.
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby pruegal06 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Shannen is an amazing actress, and that is why Brenda was my favorite character. She is independent and a sweet, caring person. She is a down to earth person, and that is why I admire her.
pruegal06
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby pruehalliwell1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:22 pm

Brenda was such a good person.She was kind and beautiful.
pruehalliwell1
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby mrsdylanmckay » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:33 am

I liked Brenda because she was down to earth and she never compromised her beliefs. She could admit when she was wrong, but she could also call someone on their bull quicker than they could blink. I liked her because when her boyfriend and her best friend screwed her over, she didn't get over immediately. She stood her ground and told them both to go to Hell.
mrsdylanmckay
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby chiclet » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:02 am

I always liked Brenda because she was both strong and vulnerable at the same time. I don't know how many times I watched 90210 and bawled my eyes out right along with Brenda when she went through tough situations. Losing Dylan,having to watch him move on to Kelly and stand in the wings,having friends betray her and even turn on her. I think a lot of the things she went through on that show,the fans could relate to with similar situations in their own life. I remember one episode where Brenda was packing up all of the stuff Dylan gave her and putting it away,all the while crying because she still loved him. I went through that same type situation a few years earlier and totally felt her heartache and pain along with her. Then other times I rooted for her when she let her backstabbing friends have it!! Loved it! Like when Steve accused her of sleeping with her drama teacher and she laid the smackdown on him. Good times! After Shannen left 90210, the only character I bonded with was gone also. Kelly was annoying, and the Kelly worship by every man woman and child on the series in the later seasons was unrealistic and far fetched pfffft. Spelling and E Duke Vincent sure knew how to ruin a good thing didn't they. Image
chiclet
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:34 am

i love brenda cause we are so much alike in so many ways. We are from minnesota Image and we kinda look alike lol but thats not why. Umm. We had the same problems, i could totally relate to her. friends, not having the money, work, boyfriends and just life in genral
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby tigger422 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:39 pm

Well, I was only a year old when Shay left, but I recently found the reruns on TV, and Brenda seems like such a sweet, caring person. She seems to put up with quite a lot (more than I would lol).
tigger422

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby anajet » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:43 am

I have no idea how old I was when I first saw 90210 (somewhere between 6 and 10, I think...), but I wasn't that old. Brenda became my favourite because she was brunette (so I'm I). Then when I got older Brenda continued to be my favourite because I think Shannen was the actress who played her role the best.
/Anna
anajet

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby alwaysastar » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:54 pm

She was just great to watch and easy to relate to, loved her
alwaysastar

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby alwayspeace » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:12 pm

ý like brenda because of her beauty, kindness, wonderfull habits....

her face is like an angel and is always a light in my heart....ý like her... Image
alwayspeace
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh