[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Did She Turn Mean?

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby thorn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:13 am

I've seen every episode of BH 90210 and honestly, I never saw the b**chy side of Brenda that everybody made such a big deal about. She was passionate at times, yes, but never "mean". It's a shame that poor Shannen gets falsely labeled a b**** for portraying a character that many people perceived as a mean person.
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

I loved Brenda! Her and Dylan were meant to be together, and I couldn't stand Kelly's attitude in the show. She got better as she got older, but Brenda was always lovely. She was so caring and sweet!

Personally, I think that if anyone did have the right to be mean, it would have been Brenda, after Kelly stole Dylan from her! Although she still didn't become mean, and that's one of the many things I love about Brenda!

I'm a Brenda&&Dylan kinda gal!
laurajaybee

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby nikkycoly » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

I agree!!! I am a Brenda and Dylan kind of girl too Image
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby shannen90210prue » Sun May 03, 2009 6:14 am

Brenda was a normal teenager growing up in LA and falling in love with Dylan.
shannen90210prue

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby brenda4ever2 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

On the soapnet commercial ad for BH 90210 show, when describing the characters personalities, the commercial narrator titled Brenda as"the basketcase" of the group, when accurately titling all the other characters personalities in a positive light. All the other characters were described as, best looking, Kelly as the blonde bombshell, etc. I cant remember them all, but then it through a curve ball when it singled out Brenda's character. Even Doherty admitted she didn't really "understand" Brenda, she stated on the reunion show. Check this BH scene out, http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-xTuwsRJTWtY/beverly_hills_90210_brenda_daydreams_cutting_kellys_hair/ ,explains why she turned mean in a nutshell!! enjoy-its one of my fav!
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 19, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby Dianna » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Brenda wasn't a bitch. I have watched all four seasons and I can give an honest opinion. I am not just saying it because I'm a fan of Shannen either! I think that Kelly was the bitch, she was stealing Brenda's life, like her boyfriend and she almost got that acting part in the college play too! She was always jealous of Brenda too. And what about Steve?! he was an a$$ most of the time!
Dianna
Site Admin

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:25 pm

littlemissbad

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby brenda4ever2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Well I dont think either Kelly or Brenda was a b*tch. Valerie was the b*tch and I loved her too.

Kelly was a little more insecure than Brenda....and needed to have what Brenda had....hey, she came from a broken home remember?! But as the series progressed Kelly became a stronger self assured person.
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh