[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Did She Turn Mean?

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby nikkycoly » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

Brenda was always my favorite character on 90210. I did watch it for the whole 10 years but it was never the same after she left. Brenda was not a bitch and though she was a bit dramatic at times it was because she was passionate about her friends, beliefs and family. (also because Shannen was a good actress) I have to admit Brenda was the only one to say exactly what we were thinking. She said it as it is. I never understood why Kelly was miss perfect. She was the biggest snob of all. She was always rude to new people, she never gave anyone a chance. And ia m sorry she was a hoe bag.

When Brenda left and season 5 started, Val was fun. She was the one character that saw through Kelly and made her life hell for it. And later on the new Brenda replacement Gina was the only character to smack Kelly which was fabulous.

Kelly stole Brenda's boyfriend and I would have been bitchy toward her too. She deserved more than what Brenda shelled out. AND........what about in season 4 after kelly got Dylan and she was a royal whore bitch towards Brenda because her and Dylan had that spark that never went away and Kelly was always jealous. Kelly will always be a bigger bitch and skank.
And your right what 15-18 year old girls arent dramatic and hormonal. HAHA good thing I was a character on a tv show cause my as a teenager made Brenda look like a girl scout.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 pm

The way i see it is people may have thought Brenda turned 'mean' but in fact she turned more 'hurt' I mean come on slutty Kelly stole the love of her life. And then whenever Brenda tried to confide in him Kelly went of in a huff.

Throughout the beginning when Brenda and Dylan first got together, he was her rock, When she had the cancer scare, he was there, when she thought she was pregnant, he wanted to be there. When she was so scared she broke up with him he didn't want her to. And when she was held up at gunpoint, he was there when she went kinda psycho through trauma.Even when she was getting married to Stuart he tried protecting her, even though that was stuart's job then. She always loved him throughout all this and he ended up choosing Kelly, i mean Brenda even said it to Brandon " I never thought i'd loose him" She always thought in her heart he truly loved her.

Plus all this added on to the fact she was a teenager at the time i mean wouldn't you be bitter. But she was never MEAN she tried to forget him and get on with her life.It was never easy for her though poor ickle lamb. So in answer(long answer i know) to your question Why did she turn mean? she didn't she was hurting.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 pm

I didn't see her as mean, I saw her as hurt too. Somethings she did didn't turn out too well, but that comes with being a teenager. She had to deal with a lot, more than some teenagers have to and less than others so it's hard to really understand her.

Sometimes I understood how she felt, other times I didn't and wished that she felt better in herself. It's also must have been hard for her, she was screwing up all the time and Brandon hardly ever did. That can also have an effect on a person, it affects self-esteem and confidence and the way you conduct yourself.

She tried to be grown up and didn't always suceed at it. But seriously, I never considered her mean or bitchy. And there are people in the world who have called me mean and bitchy and other's who have never thought it. Everyone has a bad day, just Brenda's seemed to come a lot of the time at once.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:20 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm

brenda was never ever mean.

i mean at the end of the day, her best mate ran off with the love of her life, then she was engaged to that...guy. who was a total.. whatever!

and at the end i think most of her friends did turn their backs on her didnt they? xoox Image
littlemissbad

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 pm

lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 am

Brenda was never mean!! It was Kelly and Donna!!
shannen90210prue

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:28 am

I acutally miss the little spit fire Brenda used to be in the older Brenda on the new 90. I dont get it though. How was she mean? I mean she forgave her FRIEND for the unthinkable. It doesnt make sense to me. She really should have slapped her lol lol Val and Gina....they were mean, coniving sp? etc. There was never a I hate Valerie or gina newsletter. The guy is a dumbass and everyone who read it just got less intellegent.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby shannen90210prue » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 am

She never was mean.
shannen90210prue

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby digitalghost » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 am

mean? are you kidding,she turned sexy
hahaha especially in season 4 Image
digitalghost