[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Did She Turn Mean?

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby selina » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:01 am

selina
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby artemis2 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:42 pm

I think that Beverly hills 90210 got so,well,boring after Brenda/shannen left. They replaced all the good actors/actresses for some "newbies"
artemis2
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby magascagni » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:38 am

I can aswer that. Brenda Walsh was not mean, she was a TEENAGER. T-E-E-N-A-G-E-R. As teens sometimes we do stuff we are not proud of once we become adults. We go rebel. Most adults said Brenda was mean because she did teenager stuff. She was worried abou "who was having sex with who?" Honestly, who is not worried about that at age 17?? She got in trouble...Who does not get in trouble at age 17? Brenda is just a normal teenager, the question is what's with the world? Besides, people liked Kelly Taylor? Why? That is the biggest mistake on earth....
magascagni
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby rosepedal79 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:02 pm

I loved Brenda, I never thought she was mean or bitchy just protective of her friends and family. There wasnt anything wrong with that. And towards the end of Brendas run on the show, it seems like everyone turned against her except for Dylan, who did cheat on her with her so called best friend what does anyone expect from her. If it was me I would have told all of them to go to hell a long time ago. Brenda put up with a lot and went through a lot but she was never mean or a bitch!!!!
rosepedal79

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby thorn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:59 am

thorn

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby mrsdylanmckay » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:20 am

I think people thought Brenda was a witch because she actually decided to be mad at Dylan and Kelly. It showed me she was the most accurately portrayed because how many of us could say we'd just forgive our best friend for sleeping with our boyfriends? Nope! Not me! I gave her total props for it.

Besides, the character was trashed to prop the "true" soulmates, which were Dylan and Kelly. Give me a break.
mrsdylanmckay
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby chiclet » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:43 am

I don't think The "Brenda's a bitch" thing had anything to do with the actual fans of 90210. Most 90210 boards that I posted on at the time were very pro Brenda usually.

I think the "We Hate Brenda" thing came from one single fug litte putz named Michael something or other. He's that creepy little troll who wrote the news letter that the press loves to quote when ever they get the chance. Infact, I loved when they did the 90210 E! story where he would say something stupid (which was everytime he opened his mouth), and then they would cut to Aaron Spelling in another clip debunking it. HA! The one and only thing I liked about that E! piece of trash LOL.
chiclet
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:27 am

Last edited by anonymous on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby magascagni » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:09 am

Of course they said that brenda was a bitch..lol...they couldn't say anything else against it. She was pretty, amazing, loved, people from all over the world like her, people,they were jealous and they couldn't say anything else because brenda walsh is one of the most powerful characters ever writen. Brenda made the entire world fell under her feet because they all loved there. Yet, the tabloides...which are TEXTalways truthfull TEXT said that brenda was a bitch...Whatever, but if she was really a bitch, why are we all defending her. Are we all wrong? Probably not..
magascagni
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby korilee » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:16 pm

I have only seen 4 episodes so far, and my favorite is where she creates the character "LaVerne" while filling in for Brandon at the Peach Pit.

I watched a show last night called 101 Celebrity Oops and in the top 10 was the show BH 90210. They called it "Jumping the Shark". That means an event took place on the show that changed it and not for the better. Guess what event jumped the shark? When Brenda left the Show! They commented that no one on the show nor anyone they brought to the show could take Brenda's place. Kind of ironic, don't you think?
korilee
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh