[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost Family Woes 2

Lost Family Woes 2

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost Family Woes 2

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Ok this is a follow on from my best (i think) ff to date. I'm gonna post it, but i want honest reviews, I'm not as good as I used to be, so please r&r

“Mummmmm, can you tell Andy, he’s took my iPod again?” moaned Patty Halliwell.
“What, I’m innocent, I’ve been on my laptop all this time” Andy said grinning at his sister.
“Will you too please give it a rest, I’m trying to study.” Soliel sighed at her brother and sister’s recent quarrel.
“Now you two, you know Solly has an important exam tomorrow, can you give it a rest for her and for me, this headache won’t go, and have a lot of paperwork still to get through for the auction house. I had no idea running my own business would be so hard.” Prue Halliwell said rubbing her temple.
“Mum, have you been to the doctors’ like you promised, you’ve had that headache for weeks now?” Soleil asked concerned for her mum.

Soleil and her brother and sister, were special kids, part witch, part red-lighter. They were triplets, but they were as different as could be. Soleil was the studious one, always had her nose in a book. Patty, or Patricia, was head cheerleader and part of the A crowd and Andy or Andrew was quarterback and very popular in their school. They were 16 and each of them had a special gift, but they all had one thing in common, they loved their family to bits.

Looking at their mum all three rushed to her side, placing their hands on her shoulders, Soliel rubbing her neck.
“Mum, you should really go see a doctor, you look worn out.” Andy said concern showing in his blue eyes.
“I’ll be fine once I...ohh that’s nice Solly...I’ll be fine once I get this paperwork out of the way.”
At that moment Piper Halliwell entered the room carrying a large basket of clothes, over her large bump. Patty rushed over to help her and took the basket from her.
“Thank you Patty, Prue what’s wrong?” Piper said spotting her niece and nephew rubbing her sister’s shoulders.
“Nothing, it’s just a headache.”
Piper rushed over and felt her sister’s forehead. She felt warm, but no more than usual.
“Want me to whip up a potion?” She asked.
“I’m fine ....really...” she said, looking at their incredulous faces. “ And anyway, you should be taking it easy, sis, for my niece.” Prue replied looking at Piper’s protruding belly.
“Your niece is fine, Prue, I’m more worried about you at the moment, you look terrible.”
“Love you too.” Prue said grimacing at Piper’s last comment.
“Can anyone join in this loving?” Came Phoebe’s voice from the manor entrance.
She walked over and kissed Piper on the cheek, followed by Prue, then after hugging her niece’s and nephew, she turned her attention to her oldest sister.
“Oh my, Prue, you look like you have been burning the candle at both ends again?”
“You know me, I have to be... Since....”
Silence ascended throughout the room, they were all thinking about the same thing. The loss they all suffered, the tragedy had left a hole in their hearts, and the death had been sudden, so sudden. They would never have seen it coming. Since then Prue had thrown herself into her job, trying to keep the pain inside.
“I’m going for a lie down, see you guys later.” Prue said standing up.
“Mum?” Patty spoke softly.
“Please just let me get over this in my own time, I love you guys.”
They all watched as the oldest charmed one walked up the stairs, and out of their sight, then sighing they went about their business in silence.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Lost Family Woes 2

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm

NOOOOOOO! Don't stop! MORE! MORE! I love it! Who died?

And you've got better honestly :D

I really do love it!
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I'll pm you what my first thoughts are on what could happen but please write soon cuz it really is amazing so far! :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Here's more

Chapter 2.
Prue was lying in her bed, eyes closed, but she was far from sleeping. She replayed that night through her dreams, the fireball, the strangled scream; the dark ashes were he once stood. It had been her job to protect him, and she failed him. The dream played out in her mind as if in slow motion, he ran in front of Andrew as the demon threw the orange fireball in his direction. It had hit him square in the chest, and before she could react he had been blown up. She had screamed and flew the demon into the umbrella stack and he had blown up in much the same way.
“Prue ?? Prue wake up, come on hunny, wake up”
Prue shot up in bed to Piper shaking her awake.
“Prue babe, you were screaming?”
“Wha... oh, I’m f...fine...just a bad dream...sorry to have worried you Piper.”
“Prue, you can talk to me you know, I’ve lost him too.”

Prue looked into her sister’s worried face, felt her heart drop, she had been so selfish, thinking this had only affected her, when clearly it hadn’t. She dropped her head and let a stray tear fall from her eye. Piper lifted her chin so she was looking into Prue’s eyes.
“We are all here for you sis, we will do what it takes to make this bearable for you, but you can’t give up, It will be your downfall, and we can’t allow that to happen, I know it must be hard, but you have to be strong for the triplets, and for Jamie and..... for us.”
“It’s just hard Piper, he was so young, he should have been doing everything a boy his age should be doing, not fighting demons, and risking....risking his life”
Prue looked down again; she could feel the tears welling up again. This was worse than when her mom and grams died. She looked up at Piper’s face, then down at her sister’s 8 and a half month bump, and plastered a fake smile on her face. Pushing the tears back she uncovered her legs and stood up helping Piper up after her.
“I’ll be ok sis, It’s just going to take some time, is all, besides we need to concentrate on the babies, you and Paige are about ready to drop any day now, we need to prepare, have you got all your stuff for the home birth ready yet?” Prue began straightening her room and bed.
Piper watched her for a moment, she knew what she was doing, she was avoiding the conversation and changing the subject. Piper decided to let her go with it and grabbing hold of Prue she gave her a hug, and left the room. Making her way down the stairs she was stopped by Soleil, looking concerned.
“Is mum alright Aunt Piper?”
“She will be, she just needs some time, and rest. It’s not every day something like this happens. We all just need to be strong for her and your dad. Speaking of, where is he?”
“Were do you think, same place he’s been since this happened. I’m worried about both of them Aunt Piper. They haven’t been close since this happened, I think they blame each other.”
Piper looked at her niece; she was clearly Prue’s daughter. So thoughtful, and a natural worrier just like her sister. Giving Soleil an uncomfortable hug because of her bump, Piper made her way to the kitchen to make a cup of earl gray for Prue, She was going to make her sister relax if it was the last thing she did.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I love it! Is it Brandon who died?
Then again it says 'young boy' one of their kids? One of Brendas boys?
So what! It's amazing! You're a great writer :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Not telling yet, gonna keep the suspence there a little longer..got some good ideas forming as to what i wanna do with this story, but you getting warm lol :lol:
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Aw, not fair keeping us in suspense :(
It better be worth the wait :lol: i know it will be :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 pm

:P it will be, you HAVE read my other stories, you know how i love suspence and drama hehehe
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:48 pm

.... Good point :lol:
I love drama in all my stories too :)
It's more fun that way ;)
PrudenceGemini

Next

Return to Over to you