My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 am

Chapter 16

Andy was in the living room searching for the film when he heard Prue scream, then a crash. He rushed through to the kitchen and the first thing he saw was a large mass of sparks coalescing into the shape of a man. He then saw Prue, out cold on the kitchen counter, still quivering from the electrical shock she had received. There was blood pooling underneath her head where she must have hit it. When he looked up again there was nothing to be seen. He was alone. In the kitchen. With Prue. He pulled out his new cellphone as he rushed to her side.
"Omigod Prue are you okay? Can you hear me?" He dialled Pipers number and she picked up after a few rings.
"Hello?"
"Piper, it's Andy. I think a demon has just attacked and Prue's hurt pretty badly." He heard Pipers exasperated sigh.
"Can't they leave us alone for one day? We're on our way home."
"Just hurry please." Andy urged. He tucked his cellphone in his pocket and lifted the still unconcious Prue off of the counter and carried her through to the living room. As he lifted her up she groaned in pain. When he got into the living room he lay her down gently without taking his eyes off her. He ran his fingers through her hair and saw her eyes flicker open.
"Andy...." She murmered.
"It's okay Prue, i'm here." he looked down at his hand which was dripping with blood. "Ohmigod! I'll be right back." He rushedinto the kitchen, picked up a teatowel and rushed right back. He pressed the cloth underneathe her head where the wound was.
Every inch of her body ached, she felt like she had been hit by a train. All she remembered was somehow she got shocked, then she was on the kitchen counter, then she woke up on the sofa with Andy holding something at the back of her head. She was sick of this, getting knocked out and waking up with Andy right there, she just hated the feeling. She heard Andy say something but the words sounded all jumbled up, she figured she was still kind of out of it. She squinted at him trying to figure out what he was saying.
"Prue, are you okay?"
"I'm fine.... I think." She touched the back of her head and felt something, something warm and wet, she looked at her hand. Blood?
"Andy, What...?"
"Prue it's okay, your sisters are on their way back. A demon attacked and as soon as they get back i'm taking you to the hospital to get you checked over." he told her. Prue nodded and tried to sit up but Andy gently pushed her back down.
"Prue relax." she rolled her eyes at him.
"Still bossing me around huh?" she joked.
"You better believe it." they smiled at eachother.
"Wait a minute Andy. Did you say demon? Did it do anything to you?"
"Prue i'm fine, it's you we need to be worried about." he hesitated. "When i saw you unconcious i was so scared. I thought i had lost you. You wern't moving and you were bleeding. I didn't care about the demon, only you." Prue sat up and hugged him. She couldn't say anything, she didn't know what she could say. She just hugged him harder.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi. I finally catched up with Chapter 14 part 4. Here is my review. :)

I thought it was nice Prue and Andy going out for dinner and then go to the cinima to see a romantic movie. It was nice also when Andy put his arm around Prue and then she lay on him. Then them both kissing each other. Shows how much they love each other. ;)

Its good they had a really nice night together and them both not wanting to leave each others company. The ending was great too when Prue pulled Andy inside. :D

I hope to catch up with the rest of your chapters soon. ;)
shell

Postby shell » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi. I finally catched up wih Chapter 15 Part 1.

I thought it was great Piper asking Pheobe if she liked to go shopping, have lunch and spend the day together and to see if Prue would too. :)
I thought it was nice of Andy saying he will spoil Prue by making her breakfast and spending the day with her. :D
I like how Andy wants to know the best way to make it easier for Prue and then Piper and Pheobe telling him what to expect. When he makes things easier for her. ;)

I hope to catch up with your other chapters soon. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Yay! So glad you liked them :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby Janz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi! I'm new here and I red your fanfic. It's great and I like it. I can imagine everything :) I like Prue a lot and it's so cute to think Andy and Prue together. Hope you post more soon :D
Don't worry, be happy
Janz
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey, so glad you enjoyed it! Its on FanFiction.net and I update more regularly on there if you want to find it. I will get some more on here ASAP.
Thanks for the kind words :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby Janz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:50 am

ok. I try to find it some day :) can't wait to read it!
Don't worry, be happy
Janz
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi. I finally catched up with all the chapters you have posted here. You might have to send me the link to your fan fic on Fanfiction.net if you have uploaded more there. I have seen I haven't read any of your fan fic since April, but now I have reviews of the last 2 chapters I have now catched up with.

Chapter 15 Part 2

I thought it was great that Andy decided to care for Prue's needs on his day off. I liked how Prue and Andy was cuddling each other as Prue ate her breakfast and also Piper smiling at them both as they hugged. I also liked the introduction of the Shocker Demon and what he was doing to electrical things in the manor without Prue and Andy even noticing him. I didn't expect the Shocker Demon to show up.

It's nice how they both have the same tastes and interests when not together.

Chapter 16

I liked how Andy ran into the kitchen to help Prue straight away and the fact he called Piper and Phoebe back to help instead of call an ambulance as Prue has the head injury. I Know that Andy would have called Piper and Phoebe not only to help Prue, but to also vanquish the demon.

It was great that Andy was trying to help Prue every way he could whilst waiting for her sisters to return. I also like how Andy showed how much he cares for Prue by telling her what happened to her and about the demon, but also telling Prue that he didn't care about the demon only her as she got injured and wasn't moving when he saw her.

I hope to upload another chapter of my fan fic onto fanfiction.net soon and the fact it has been waiting ages to get uploaded. ;) I also hope to read more of your fan fic even if you havn't uploaded any new ones yet onto here. ;)

Anyway thanks for uploading the other chapters onto here. :D
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Chapter 17

Piper and Phoebe burst through the door.

"Prue? Andy?" Piper yelled.

"Are you guys okay?" Phoebe called. They walked into the living room where Prue and Andy were hugging, Andy looked worried and Prue just looked pale.

"What happened? Where's the demon?" Phoebe asked.

"He disappeared when i came in the room." Andy told them.

"I got like electrocuted or something, i was making us some tea, i turned the kettle on and..."

"Electrocuted?" Piper repeated questioningly. Prue nodded.

"Guys i think we need to check the 'Book of Shadows' 'cause this demon is powerful if he got past our spell." Phoebe said. Piper agreed and Prue turned to Andy.

"I think you should go home Andy, i know we were going to spend the day together but i don't want you getting hurt."

"Actually Prue, we need Andy to take you to the hospital and get you checked out." Piper told her.

"But guys i need to help." Prue argued.

"You can't help if you're hurt." Andy said.

"Exactly, now you guys go now while me and Piper check the 'Book'." Piper and Phoebe walked upstairs to the attic leaving Prue and Andy alone together. He held his hand out to her.

"Come on then, to the hospital." she took his hand and stood up.

"Alright." She grumbled, "The sooner we get there, the sooner i can get home to help." they walked out to Andy's car and got in.

"Prue, i don't want you to fight demons." Prue glanced at him. She knew this conversation was coming and she couldn't blame him. She wasn't to keen on fighting demons either but she had to.

"Andy i know how you're feeling, i don't want to be doing this either but i have to. It's what i am."

"I get that, but what about our baby, i want you to survive for them and i want our baby to survive and if you keep getting flung around by various evil beings you could get killed. I don't know what i'd do if i ever lost you." he cupped her face with his hands.

"I can't change my destiny, i can't just abandon the Charmed legacy. Me and my sisters did try casting a protection spell but somehow the demons found a way past it. Even so it doesn't matter we have the 'Power of Three' to protect us, i think we can handle it." she assured him. He stroked her face then leaned over and kissed her gently. He leaned back still touching her face and noticed she was shaking, he felt her forehead, she was burning up.

"Prue are you okay?" he asked, concerned. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm fine, just feeling a little nauseous."

"We'd best hurry then." he turned the key in the ignition and they drove off.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7720081/17/ that's the link to it on Fanfiction.net that's chapter 17 which is this one. Review, you know you wanna ;D
PrudenceGemini

Postby teddybear32 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 am

Awesome Gemma and great write more when you can :D
teddybear32

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you