[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

That sounds great compared to mine, cuz mines just an ordinary Prue and Andy fanfic. Not that yours isnt great anyway, but you have your own little Charmed world its really great :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Thanks. I do have my own little Charmed World and explained things the show never did. That's what I thought when it came to explaining Evil Paige. If Evil Paige excisted when she did. The Halliwell line must of gone back further than we fans ever thought.

I have had a thought of what the world would be like if Prue's dragon did succeed in saving her in All Hell Brakes Lose. My own version anyway of the ending. Prue's dragon - Ice he would of got Piper and Prue out of the hospital and then fought off the police or other people that were armed with guns that were going kill Prue outside the hospital near her car.

Ice would defend Prue and Piper by transforming into his big dragon size by giving Prue the chance to drive off back home. Then he would use his fire to fend off everyone who was going to do any harm. Then for drama in it. Get hold of the helicopter that was flying above following Prue's car. Ice would grab hold of the helicopter in his mouth and send it flying.

Then once Prue and Piper were home they could have the chance to find a spell or something that would make people forget they are witches and what other magic they saw. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Okay that is just really cool, i wish that happened on the proper show you have a really good imagination. Im a bit stuck atm i have all the ideas but im a bit of a perfectionist so im trying to get all perfect words and sentences so i doesnt sound crap, i actually edit it a bit on this site to what its wrote down as in my book. But yeah yours really does sound awesome, i love escaping into fantasy worlds and i can't wait to escape into your storys :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 am

Yes it is really cool. I tried to get what I thought to as shortest as possible so you wasn't reading it forever, but still keeping to what I would of liked seeing in the show. It might of still happened without Ice as I don't think the show would of come up with turning Prue into a dragon witch and giving her dragon to help her out in fights.

I know I have a big imagination and sometimes the ideas I have thought of for my Charmed fanfic chapters have been my favourite as its putting all what I like together in one. ;)

Prue would of got to learn that she was a dragon witch as a child before the connection was made to her dragon to which it would be now. Also learning about being a dragon witch as an adult and getting to know her dragon better. The dragon sort of changed for Prue in the present day as her past lives had female dragons. Prue has a male dragon. He is light blue in colour to show he is more of an Ice dragon than a fire dragon, but can do both fire and ice. In dragon stories that is rare to be able to have both fire and ice.

It also shows in Prue being able to do both as we know she is the most powerful witch she could handle both just like her past lives did as dragon witches and their daughters. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 am

Yeah i think they probably would have just have Piper bring her back somehow instead of something creative :D and your dragon sounds really awesome :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am

I have had another thought how the show might of done it if Prue were to stay alive. Prue might of used her Astral self to defend her and Piper in the hospital. I know Piper would of still been dead, but during the time that Prue and Piper was in the hospital Prue's astral self might of deflected the bullits that was coming towards real Prue and sent them back at the people who shot them giving the chance for real Prue to take Piper out of the hospital.

Then the same outside as Prue's astral self carn't die from bullits giving the chance for her real self to drive off with Piper in the back so Prue could get home and find a spell to bring Piper back.

We all know that Prue was trying to teach her astral self how to fight, but in the time and place where Prue and Piper was it probably would of worked out like that. So Prue's astral self could defend her real self and Piper giving them the chance to get home. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

They could have done that, its a great idea ;) i'm about to put up another chapter right now cuz i have the day off school for illness woohoo *blows nose* :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 am

Your mentions coming up Shell! ;)

Chapter 6

Ten minutes later Andy walked back in, Prue had dozed off. He gazed ather her and thought about how gorgeous she was and being pregnant she was even more radiant then usual. He looked down at the plate of toast in her hand, he walked over to the bed and placed it on the bedside cabinet, then he bent down and kissed Prue softly on her cheek. Her eyes opened as soon as his lips touched her face, her eyes lit up.
"I brought you your toast." he told her, she looked up at him as if he was the best man in the world.
"What?." he asked her smiling.
"If we have a boy i hope he looks like you because you are the most handsome man i have ever known." Andy grinned.
"And if we have a girl i hope she looks like you because you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Now eat your toast please." She rolled her eyes at him and took a bite out of her toast, she chewed for a few seconds then swallowed. Her stomach lurched and her eyes widened. Andy saw something was wrong.
"Prue are you okay?" She shook her head slightly, afraid she was going to be sick and make a mess. Andy searched the room and found a cardboard bowl, he held it on her lap and she threw up into it while Andy held her hair back. He put his arm around her, she was shivering.
"Can we get some help in here please." he yelled, a nurse came rushing in.
"What happened?" she asked as she took over what Andy was doing.
"She ate some toast then she went really pale so i grabbed a bowl and she threw up." he replied, "Is she okay?"
"She'll be fine, she's just been through a very traumatic ordeal plus she's pregnant so her body is just having a little trouble adjusting." she explained.
"Thank you nurse.... Shell." he replied, squinting at her name tag, she grinned at him. Prue had stopped throwing up by now, she was leaned back into her pillow struggling to keep her eyes open and catch her breath.
"I'll be back in about an hour when my shift ends to check up on you." Andy smiled and nodded at her but Prue barely heard her, fighting through the dizzy haze. She felt the bed sink as Andy sat down next to her, she felt him put his arm around her and she sank down into him. He hugged her to him as if he never wanted to let her go. He never wanted her to feel like that again, he hugged her closer as she felo asleep on him and he kissed her forehead goodnight.

Piper and Phoebe sat at the manor talking.
"So what are we going to do Pheebs?" Piper asked.
"What can we do Piper? Just support Prue and show her she can trust us." Phoebe replied.
"But what are we going to do about demons? How are we going to protect Prue and the baby?" Piper continued. Phoebe thought for a moment before answering.
"Honestly Piper, i don't know, we'll just take each day as it comes.... For Prue?" Phoebe looked at her questioningly, Piper grabbed Phoebes hands.
"For Prue." They grinned at eachother, then hugged.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Yay the nurse was me. ;)

I found this chapter a very loving chapter between Prue and Andy. It shown how much they really love each other. The chapter also shown how much Andy really cares for Prue and the baby, by standing by her side whilst she was sick and then called the nurse in for help. Then it also shows how much Prue really loves Andy when he does things for her and the baby. She loves Andy so much because she knows how much he cares for her and she knows she cares about Andy a lot too. I think Prue is starting to feel more comfortable around Andy knowing about the baby.

I think I knew that Piper and Pheobe wouldn't stop trying to help Prue anyway way they can even though they wasn't sure how they were going to protect Prue and her baby from demons. I think that will be shown through other chapters of your fanfic on how they will protect Prue and her baby and help her out too. ;)
shell

Postby shell » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 pm

shell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you