My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah thats right, thanks lol i think everyone does it with their fanfics and atm im writing 2 fanfics one thats sorta like Charmed and one thats a tv show script starring Shannen its going good so far :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Prue in the other world with Prudence and Patricia in my final part to final chapter Prue has a secret to tell them. Something Prue was going to do to them if they wern't her daughters from another world because they are dragon witches just like her.

Because she is sort of Evil in that chapter and that Pheobe, Piper and Paige don't get along with her and each other very well. Prue was going to keep Prudence and Patricia and tech them her ways of being a dragon witch so she would have more than just herself as a dragon witch. She was going to tech them to take over as the queens of dragons if she didn't make it at some point during a fight but for the reasons and ways she wanted.

Being a dragon witch in my fanfic is a good thing. They are the most powerful witches on earth being able to hold the powers of a dragon and witch. They do have dragon wings, tail and claws too which they can make invisable so they look like everyone else. They have added protection too being a dragon witch. Their weakness isn't fire like most witches. They are protected against fire as they have a special protein in their skin, but their hair is also protected against fire. I was getting a scientific then in my own way. That's how my imagination flys and by the help of watching films with dragons in and reading what a dragon would be like. Then I have just took parts and added them with my own things I made up. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 pm

That sounds so cool well in mine that is like Charmed but different its got Penny, Patty is alive and pregnant with twins (Piper n Phoebe) Prue is 15 in high school with Andy :) what do you think so far?
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:21 pm

That's good. :D

I love my dragon witch idea as it shows a different side of Prue I made up and then the Prue we all know too in one.

Dragon witches have advanced healing abilities too so if they are injured or a wound that would be fatal to humans it heals quick as long as its not the dragon witches weakspot.

Prue also has a dragon necklace which she got from the dragon guardian when she was killed once by a dragon slayer. The necklace gives her added protection as the necklace is connected to her life. Only if the dragon on the necklace is broken she will die and depending how bad it is will show how fast or slow she would die. Not all Evil and dragon slayers know that the necklace is connected to her life so it gives her that added protection and changing her weakspot to the necklace. The necklace also has a shield for some things. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 am

That really does sound awesome im not sure what else is going to happen in mine i think its going to be loads of demons attacking Prue in school and she has to stop being found out :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 am

sounds great. :D

When you read mine you will see that Prue has always been a dragon witch along with her daughters. Prue has a dragon that can change its size so she can live in the castle with Prue.

Evil Prue helps future Prue from our time become a dragon witch like she should have been. Future Prue couldn't remember being a dragon witch. That was lost the same time her powers were bound. I made a story to go with future Prue's dragon trying to find her. I made the story fall with Prue's 3rd year being a witch and it should of happened within that year she became a dragon witch again, but all failed and she died like we all know. Her dragon called Ice blamed himself for not being able to know when Prue should of been able to see she was a dragon witch or she wouldn't of died. They would of both connected again and giving Prue her dragon powers of Fire, Ice, Flight and being able to heal herself with her advanced healing ability. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am

I really am jealous cuz that sounds so good and i cant wait for my phone to stop acting retarded so i can read it :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm

I have written some more today. Its where Prue, Piper, Pheobe and Paige are starting to be friends again as they all have promised to change and get the girls sent home. I think I am getting near the end of my final chapter. Writting it anyway. Still most of the typing up to do. Its probably a good thing if I finish writting my final chapter soon it might be out of the way when I get my assignments. There will only be the typing up to do. ;)

My final chapter will continue after the girls have been sent home as it will show Prue taking on some dragon slayers and all the Halliwell's becoming close friends again. Maybe a glimse into the future because Prue in this world now wants children and so does Paige.

Then back to Prudence, Patricia and Paige 2nd's future where they have taken over demon fighting and Prue looking after her granddaughter after telling her all about dragons and dragon witches. That's how my fanfic is going to end. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

I really can't say much cuz that just sounds really amazing, well in this fanfic the girls have found a page that their mom wrote about pregnant witches etc.... :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Cool. You have great ideas too. I think if you use all of the ideas you having you will see your fanfic come together more. I did that with mine. I just kept having ideas and it brought my fanfic together more. ;)
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you