My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby shell » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Another great chapter.

I like the way you written this one more with Patty coming down to help her daughters and wake Prue up as soon as she could.

Patty only just saved Prue from drowing. She was way to close to drawing before her mum saved her.
I like how Patty and Prue went into the kitchen together to talk about Prue being pregnant and how to help her. I don't think she got the answer she was looking for as Grams came and interupted so she could take Patty back.

I could see why Prue was upset as she got to see her mum a again, but not for long and that's why I think Prue felt the same as she did when her mothered died. Feeling alone as she wasn't sure what to do about having a magical baby.

I liked again how much Andy was looking out for Prue and worrying about her when he knew he couldn't do anything, but watch her in pain. I also liked how Andy talked to Prue about how she was feeling and how he felt. It was kind of Andy asking Prue if she wanted to go out for dinner and watch a movie.

Then Piper and Pheobe caring as much asual by telling Prue she has to stay at home for the next 2 weeks they helped her get off from being in the car crash.

I liked the ending to part 2 where Piper and Pheobe were thinking about Prue and her baby by thinking of casting a protection spell on her to keep her and her baby safe.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Yay thanks :lol: that chapter took ages to write up, i'm glad you liked it. :D
Im now writing a really good bit that i like writing she's like almost 6 months pregnant and after that it's going to skip to where she gives birth which will be very dramatic :lol: hope you like it :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:37 am

Well, I can't suggest anything because you are such a good writer! You got me through your story and I so love it 'cause it focuses on Prue and Andy. I love them both so much! They're the best!

I love how you make Andy such a protective father-to-be to prue and to their baby. i like it. it's sweet! :) and also the way the sisters are so supportive grams and Patty trying to help their daughters while they're UP THERE but then letting them do and make their own moves in the end. I can't get enough of your stories.

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! They're really nice! :D
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 am

Yay :lol: thanks i only put more on because people say its good if no-one saidit was good i wouldn't :D thanks i will put more on as soon as i can but i'm really busy with school and stuff :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

ZOMG! I just have to announce this, i have finished writing my fanfic, it's all written down and i love it! It's 96 A4 pages long :shock: haha :lol: i can't wait to get it all on and see what people think :D i can't beleive i'm finished now, i'm just gonna start some new stories now :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm

show us then we'll try to tell you how it is! :) so happy for you :)
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby sourgummycandy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm

No updates on the story yet? I miss it already :-/
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:39 am

Sorry, i never have enough time and i'm kinda ill so i'm always tired atm, when i'm better i will :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Chapter 11

Prue was in her bedroom searching her wardrobe for something to wear on her date with Andy. She picked out three outfits, now she just had to choose one. The outfits she had picked out were, a red above-the-knee dress and red heels, her favorite little black strapless dress and black heels, and a matching blue skirt and top and white heels. She decided against the blue outfit and laid the other two out on the bed. She was stuck, she didn't know which one Andy would prefer, she crossed her arms and thought. She decided to ask her sisters advice and went to find them. She searched the house calling their names and when she couldn't find them she frowned, the only other place they could be was...
"The attic?" she asked herself aloud, she walked upstairs quietly and stopped when she heard her sisters talking.
"Prue is going to kill us for this." she heard Phoebe say,
"But we need to protect her and her baby and this is the only way we can think of doing it without being her body guards 24/7." she heard Piper reply.
"Yeah i guess so, and it's not like we're casting it specifically on Prue, we're casting it on The Manor, Andy's Place, and Bucklands when she goes back to work." Phoebe said. Thats it! She thought, she stormed into the attic.
"What are you doing?" she demanded, Piper and Phoebe's heads shot up.
"Prue." Phoebe hesitated, "We're casting a protection spell on the three places you go the most." Prue thought about it for a moment and decided she would feel safer with it. She nodded.
"Okay, need some help." Piper and Phoebe frowned at eachother.
"You're not mad at us?" Piper asked, confused.
"No, i guess not, you're trying to protect me and my baby and i would feel safer with it." Prue confessed.
"Come on over and chant with us then." Phoebe grinned. Prue walked over and stood between them holding their hands.
"Prue after we say the spell we have to scatter this herb on the map." Piper told her.
"Okay lets do it." Prue said, they started chanting.
"Three places in danger, vulnerable,
Protect these places in a bubble.
An evil- proof forcefield on these locations,
This spell shall take no vacations.

They then scattered the herb on the three address' on the map and it started glowing, then it dimmed.
"There that should be okay now, right?" Prue asked.
"Yup." Phoebe replied.
"Okay now you can help me with my problem." Prue said, Piper and Phoebe raised their eyebrows at her.
"Don't ask questions just follow me." Prue commanded, thrn she walked out of the attic and her sisters followed her. She walked into her room and picked up the two outfits as her sisters walked in.
"Which one?" she asked holding them up.
"The black one." Piper decided, they turned to Phoebe,
"I agree with Piper."
"The black one it is." Prue grinned.
"You wear that dress and those heels and Andy won't be able to keep his hands off you." Phoebe remarked. Prue rolled her eyes at her little sister,
"Me and Andy decided to take things slow."
"So?" Phoebe smirked.
"Hey you two, i'm going to cook is some tea, we haven't eaten all day and it's after five." Piper interrupted.
"Sure Piper i'm going to read a book or something, call me when it's ready, i'm starving." Phoebe said.
"Sure Pheebs, Piper do you want some help?" Prue offered.
"Thanks Prue, fancy spanish omelette?" Piper asked them both, Phoebe nodded as she walked into her room.
"You know i do." Prue smiled, they linked arms and went downstairs to the kitchen.
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 am

wow! it was nice for prue to actually agree in casting the protection spell. i love how the character of piper and phoebe are so supportive of prue and andy's relationship and her pregnancy.

i can't wait to read more about prue and andy. i hope andy becomes more sweet to prue. i think he should be since she is carrying his baby.
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you