My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 am

Thanks for saying mine is good :) I'm glad you liked your mention :lol: there is gonna be some demons very soon in the hospital so look forward to that cuz its going to be weird.
And yours sounds so good, it's definitely a Piper thing to be in the the middle and to be a good person. I'm so annoyed at my phone for being a nause :lol:
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Sounds cool with demons in the hospital. It is different. :D

I don't know if I told you before how Prue from the present day got back to her sisters from being dead for 5 years. In my fanfic anyway Prue comes back after a event her sisters went through.

She was aloud back to her sisters after they had the ultimate battle with Billie and Christy. Leo was the first one to come back as we know the Angel of Destiny said he would, but kept Prue's return secret till the day after.

Prue was aloud back to her sisters because they had finished their new destiny as the new power of 3 to start their new destiny as the power of 4 with Prue because of demons that needed the power of 4 to stop them. So the Elders made it seem like Prue was never gone and got her old job back as a Photographer at 415 Magazine, but she got more than she expected as the Elders changed things around and Prue was the manager and new owner of the magazine to which she did in the years after 2001. Only thing is though that Prue, her sisters and other family will always remember both lives. The one where she was dead and the one she is living now.

Prue says it in one chapter of my fanfic when she came back and she is pregnant in one of the final parts of my fanfic. Then it goes to the future to where she has had her baby girl who she calls Patricia, Prudence, Halliwell after her dragon witch past selves daughters.

Prue says it to Evil Prue first when she pays her first visit to Halliwell Manor from the past with her sister Evil Paige that she was dead for 5 years to which Evil Prue couldn't beleave. She explained why she didn't know she was a dragon witch and that's when Evil Prue desides to help her become a dragon witch when Present day Prue takes a visit to her time with her sisters. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

That really sounds cool :D
I'm doing this bit where it skips to when Prue's about 5 months pregnant and something very good happens, i think you'll like it ;) thats also when she starts figuring out her baby's powers :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Chapter 7

Prue woke up the next morning, she looked to the side and saw Andy sleeping with his arm around her. Poor Andy she thought, he must be so uncomfortable. Prue sat up straighter and accidentally woke up Andy in the proccess, Andy smilee when he saw her looking brighter than last night.
"Feeling better?" he asked, Prue smiled at his sweetness,
"Much better thank you." Andy stood up stiffly and yawned.
"Andy, thanks for staying with me last night, but you must have been so uncomfortable." she told him.
"It's fine Prue, i just didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful." She was still smiling at him and thinking about what a sweet man he was.
"Andy can you help me up, i'm thinking we should go get some toast or something." Andy looked at her.
"You sure you're okay?"
"Andy of course i am, and you need to eat too." she told him.
"Can't argue with that." he grinned. Prue sat up and placed her feet on the ground and Andy grabbed hold of her hands and pulled her up straight, Prue paled.
"Are you okay?" he asked. Prue shivered and Andy pulled her close into a warm hug.
"I'm fine now Andy, i just got a bit dizzy standing up."
"Keep hold of me while we're walking then, i dont want you fainting on me." he said. Prue grinned, in her head she was screaming. Gladly, she thought. Prue leaned into him as they walked, it took them ten minutes to reach the canteen and as they got to the door they recognized two people sat at a table.
"Piper? Phoebe?" Prue called. Piper waved at them gesturing for them to sit at their table.
"Hey Prue." Phoebe greeted them.
"Piper, Phoebe, what are you doing here?" Prue asked them, "I thought i told you to go home." Piper and Phoebe glanced at eachother.
"Phoebe and I decided to stay, we were worried about you and thought we would make sure you were okay and we wanted to take you home after." Andy looked at them suspiciously.
"You were not here when i came to get Prue some toast last night." he recalled.
"Yeah we must have gone to the toilet or something." Phoebe grinned, "We did come and check on you a few times last night, you looked so sweet."
"Prue i'm going to get us some food, what drink do you want? Not coffee." he cut in. Prue grumbled,
"Orange juice then."
"I'll be five minutes." he told them. The girls sat there waiting in silence, Prue was incredibly suspicious of her 'sisters', they wouldn't stay at the hospital and not hang out in her room. Andy came back ten minutes later with a tray of food, toast and orange juice for Prue, and a bacon sandwich and tea for himself. As soon as Andy sat down they all started talking. As Prue took a bite of her toast she noticed Andy watching her, most likely making sure she kept it down. He was pleased when he saw her eat all of it and not throw up, she took a sip her drink and he smiled at her. They finished eating and stood up.
"You guys go get your stuff, Piper and I will wait here for you to take you home." Phoebe told her.
"Sure Pheebs," Prue said, "See you guys later." Piper waved goodbye and Prue and Andy turned around and walked out of the canteen. Piper and Phoebe turned to eachother and smirked as their eyes glowed bright red.... The color of evil.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 am

Great introduction with the demons and with their red eyes glowing at the end. :D

Its good that Prue thinks there is something strange about Piper and Pheobe being there even though we know that they are demons and not really her sisters.

Prue knows her sisters best and would know if Piper and Pheobe would hang about in the hospital. I even think Andy thinks there is something strang as he didn't see them sitting down last night.

I liked the beggining where Prue finds out that Andy has been with her all night as he didn't want to leave her alone whilst she was in the hospital incase she wasn't going to be alright.

I think it was sweet Andy staying with her all night and then her saying to Andy if they wanted to get something to eat together. I think that surprised Andy that Prue said that to him. It was sweet of Prue to say that to Andy if they wanted to go together and that she said she was feeling much better when Andy asked her. ;)

Prue and Andy being together remined me about how I have written Evil Prue in my fanfic when she talks about Andy and how great they were together before he died. Then Andy being Evil Prue's oldest daughter Prudence's dad. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks! And i've tried to write my story with the characters acting like they would normally on tv so Prue's stressy,
Pipers sortof Prue's best friend so cares more like in the kitchen scene,
Phoebe's just Phoebe she's the easiest to write for some reason :lol:
Andy's just really loving and caring towards Prue and he will figure out if anything bads going to happen to her, its like this love instinct or something :D
Yours sounds like you do that too and i think only the good writers can do that tbh(now i feel like i'm bigging myself up and i'm really not) :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Chapter 8

Prue and Andy were walking down the corridor when Prue stopped suddenly and looked at Andy who was eyeing her worriedly.
"Andy, can you call the manor please and find out if my sisters are there." Andy just looked at her, confusion plain on his face.
"Andy i know this must sound strange but i'm serious, please call them while i get myself discharged," she watched him, her blue-green eyes pleading with him.
"Okay, but you are not leaving here till i'm positive you're okay." he compromised, "I'll just go outside and call them." They had noticed that her 'sisters' were demons but they didn't realise that demons had multiple powers and these demons had the power of invisibility, they also didn't realise that these demons were following them. Andy turned around towards where the entrance was, he had only got a few steps away when he heard a shriek and some noises that sounded like a fight. He turned around and saw Prue fighting off two demons, the same demons that pretended to be Prue's sisters but now they were in their true forms. They looked like normal human beings but with glowing red eyes with instead of pupils they had inverted pentagrams in their eyes.
"Prue!" he yelled.
"Andy get out of here, call my sisters!" she ordered, "NOW!" Prue lost concentration for a second, a second was all the demons needed. They threw a fireball at her face and it exploded an inch from her face and bits of phone rained down around her, Andy had thrown his phone at Prue to intercept the fireball.
"Andy we need my sisters!" Prue cried.
"Its okay, i was just on the phone witn Piper, she'll be down here as soon as she can."
"Andy, please get out of here now, i couldn't bear it if something happened to you!" she shouted.
"Prue i won't leave you alone with them." he yelled back. She couldn't risk anything happening to him so she sent enough telekinetic energy at him to push him halfway down the corridor so he wouldn't get hurt, then she went back to fully fighting the demons. Prue was doing alright until one of the demons shimmered behind her and grabbed her, holding back her arms so she couldn't fight back. Andy was helpless, Prue wouldn't let him fight to help her but he didn't know what he could do, he just watched and hoped Piper and Phoebe would get here soon. He watched the demons pull out some sort of wand out of thin air and place it on her forehead. Prue saw the wand and struggled even more as the demons started chanting, Prue gave one final kick and clocked the demon in front of her in the stomach then she passed out in the demons arms. Andy could watch no longer and started running over to Prue when Piper and Phoebe appeared in front of him in a swirl of pink orbs.
"Save Prue!" Andy bellowed. Piper looked behind her at the demons who were bundling Prue up and froze time, Piper waved her hands again and unfroze Andy.
"Andy you go get Prue and bring her over here while me and Phoebe come up with a spell." Piper commanded. Andy didn't have to be told twice, he sprinted over to Prue and pulled her from the demons clutches. He picked her up in his arms and carried her over to her sisters.
"I can't wake her, the demons did something to her with those wands." Andy told them. Piper grimaced.
"We can't do a spell without her, we need to get her home amd reverse the spell put on her." and with that they ran to Prue's room picked up her things and ran out of the hospital.
"Andy i think you should go." Phoebe told him, he shook his head.
"No, i'm staying with Prue, i want to make sure she's okay." Piper sighed.
"Fine Andy, we'll have to take you're car, i'll sit in the back with Prue, and Phoebe will sit in the front with you, come on." Andy unlocked his car and lifted Prue into the backseat next to Piper, then got in the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition, he turned the key and started the car. Andy looked behind his seat at Prue who was resting on Pipers lap, he wondered what was happening in her mind because of what the demons had done to her, then looked forward and drove to the Halliwell Manor.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 am

Another great part to your story with the demons fighting Prue and Andy saving her with the phone thrown to stop the fireball hiting Prue.
Having Wands in your story was different something I havn't even thought of giving them to demons to use.
Piper and Pheobe just got there in time to save Prue from what ever else the demons were going to do to her with the wands.

Andy is showing more care for Prue everytime something is going to happen to her or happens, but I think Prue was showing that back too with telling him to get out of the place he was and get Piper and Pheobe to come quick. I think they have different ways they care about each other too. When it comes to demon fighting as Prue knows she can fight demons with her power, but knows Andy hasn't got any to defend himself with, but will still try and protect her the best way he can. Like he thought of with the phone to stop the fireball.

Andy is a bit like the Andy that Evil Prue talks about in my fanfic. Andy knew in my fanfic he couldn't fight demons without any powers, but still protected Prue when he could with something. It just wasn't Prue he was trying to protect. He was protecting their young daughter Prudence at the time as she was still a baby back then when Andy was alive. He would normally stay with Prudence whilst Prue fought off the demons and protected both Andy and Prudence at the same time as she wasn't going to let anything happen to them. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:24 am

YAY! Yours does sound good with the protective Andy my story's getting good now at where i'm at writing it i've just finished a really good scene,
And this scene here does get better, its time for Patty to make an intro :D Prue and Andy do get more into eachother, i can't wait for you to read it! See what you think ;)
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Chapter 9

Prue knew the demons had done something to her, the last thing she remembered was one of the demons put a wand on her head and they started chanting.... And that was it. She had 'woke up' in some sort of room, a big white room with no doors or windows and no ceiling, the walls just seemed to go up forever. She heard whispering behind her, she turned around and saw one of the demons, she kicked her, but her foot went straight through the demons body. The demon smirked.
"Who are you?" Prue demanded. The demon laughed in her face.
"I'm your worst nightmare." she declared then shimmered out.
"Come back here!" Prue yelled, "Come back and tell me what you are!" An evil laugh echoed around the room and Prue looked for the source of it, then sighed.
"Something tells me that isn't the end of her." she said to herself.

Andy looked around the attic. It was the first time he had ever been up here. The girls were flicking thriugh a big green leather book which they called the 'Book of Shadows', he then looked at Prue, passed out on the couch in the attic, she looked like she was sleeping but they couldn't wake her, no-one could. Andy felt overwhelmed, he was ina magical house in a magical attic with three witches hunting for demons, it wasn't something he had signed up for when he had fallen in love with Prue.
"Andy come look at this please, we need you to ID the demons as you saw more of them then we did." Piper said.
"Emulator demons," Andy read aloud, " Lower level demons who copy other demons and do as they do but with a twist. Easy ways to recognize them them are the glowing red eyes with inverted pentagrams instead of pupils. The demons can also shape-shift and have the invisibility power, they can maintain normal eyes for a limited time. The most common Emulator demons copy the work of Barbas, the demon of Illusion and Belthazor, but only the demons copying Barbas use wands that can be any shape or size. They render their victims unconcious and scare them to death in their dreams.... This is them!" He declared, Piper and Phoebe started looking worried.
"Does it say how to wake the victims?" Phoebe asked. Andy scanned the text.
"It says there are three words in latin that can wake them instantly, or the victims can overcome their fears. We have to find those words and save Prue." Piper nodded,
"Phoebe you search the 'Book' for anything that looks like latin." Andy backed away from the book and Phoebe started flipping through it.
"Piper, what can i do?" Andy asked desperately, he had to do something to help Prue.
"Take Prue downstairs and put her in bed then search through her books, she must have some latin books in her room." she replied. Andy picked up Prue in both arms and carried her downstairs carefully so as not to drop her, he laid her her on her bed, he felt her forehead, she was freezing. He covered her with a blanket from the end of the bed and started rummaging through her bookcase.

She kept hearing that laugh, pure evil, taunting her, trying to scare her, it wasn't going to work, she wouldn't let it. Prue glanced up when she heard a noise, she could see some sort of black cloud climbing down the walls, she looked again properly, that was no cloud it was a swarm of spiders! Prue eyed the walls around her in fear, she hated spiders, she knew she was being silly, she fought demons way more dangerous than a few spiders but she couldn't help that irrational fear everytime she saw them. The spiders got closer and closer until they reached the floor and started scuttling towards her, as soon as they got near to her she would blast them away with her power but they kept coming back. She had to try and remember a spell from the 'Book of Shadows', she flipped through the 'Book of Shadows' in her head when she remembered a spell. She made sure she remembered it exactly then started chanting.
Let the object of obection become but a dream,
As i cause the scene to be unseen.
Prue saw a flash and closed her eyes, she re-opened them after a minute expecting an empty room. The spiders were still there and there were more of them, she screamed terrified and curled into a small ball trying to protect herself.

Piper and Phoebe stopped talking, they heard a scream, they glanced at eachother and rushed to Prue's room. When they got there Andy was sat on Prue's bed cradling her in his arms trying to sooth her even though she was still unconcious and couldnt hear him.
"Andy what happened?" Piper asked out of breath. Andy looked up and saw Piper and Phoebe at the door.
"I'm not sure, i was looking through her books and she just screamed." he told them still cradling Prue's shivering form in his arms, "They must be doing something to her." Andy felt completely useless, the woman he loved was so scared and he couldn't do anything to help her.

Somewhere 'Up There' Patricia Halliwell was watching her daughters struggle and she couldn't take it any longer, she knew where the spell was that could free her eldest daughter and she had to take it to them. She orbed down to her daughters and Andy to tell them.
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you