My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Yeah i have my big notebook thati write the story in and a mini one to write my ideas down in so when i think of something i dont wanna forget it, also you have to keep in readingso you can find out about the birth of the baby cuz thats gonna be a very good storyline :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 am

Cool I will keep reading on.

I have had ideas for my fanfic that I wouldn't even of thought of at the beggining when I first started writting mine. I can see now how advanced my fanfic has become with all my ideas put into the stories. ;)

When you read the chapters you may notice how things have changed from the first ones.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 am

I have noticed that tbh its to do with different emotions when you write it i guess :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeh. :D

When you do read my fanfic you will notice I even explain in my own way, but through Prue mostly how the Source got half a face if you remember him.

Prue from the time period I normally base my fanfic around burned half of his face as that was only going to be the way she could escape from where she was in underworld after being captured by demons. So the Source could try and kill her sisters first when they came looking for her. She even had a talk with the Source, but as you know the Halliwell's don't like talking with Evil very nicely, but will listen to Evil.

Prue burned the Source to where he was weakened by her inferno of fire and she also burned the demons that were going to take her to the Source the 2nd time around, but she vanquished them and then went after the Source.

Prue would only use that much fire if she really had to as it can weaken her too by using that much energy of her dragon witch side as all dragons and dragon witches have their limit for how much fire and ice they can use. The same energy is used to help her fly, but in the underworld she is unable to do that.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

That sounds so cool its a great explanation for his face, sadly i have a bit of writers block atm. Its one of those bits where theyre just talking, Prue, Piper, and Phoebe after a shopping trip and you know when you get those bits where its so easy to write but at the same time so hard :? If that makes sense :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:35 pm

It makes perfect sense. I have been there with Writers Block.

Thanks for saying its a perfect explanation for his face. We just never found out in the actual show how he got half a face. So I thought burning it made perfect sense by Prue from the 12th century and because she is a dragon witch and all.

That's how I came up with the idea and based it around Prue weakening Source. Then it also shows why the future Charmed ones didn't know how the Source ended up with half a face as they didn't know they had past selves that lived in the 12th century that also included Prue's past dragon witch self. Evil Prue was also a dragon witch, but never got around to burning half of the Source's face.

The Source would never say it was one of Prue's ancestors that gave him half a face to the present day Charmed ones. He probably would of to Prue only if she had lived as he would of wanted to get more of a revange for her ancestor doing that to him. Prue then would of found out she had a dragon witch past life in the 12th century before she even knew Evil Prue was one too. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:26 pm

That really does make perfect sense and it does sound amazing, i like it when people use stuff from Charmed that really happened then they put their own spin on it :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 am

That's why I liked the idea as it made perfect sense. Prue's dragons last chance was when Prue was in hospital with Piper. He was going to heal Piper to prove he wasn't Evil and to get Prue to trust him. If time wasn't reversed he would of succeded as he would of burned all the people in the hospital that was going to kill Prue.

He wouldn't normally kill other people, but as they were going to kill his witch he had no choice. They would of been like modern day dragon slayers, but with guns instead of swords, arrows and spears. The other Prue's dragons from the other time periods would do the same for their witches.

Prue has a very special, but rare heritage as there arn't many dragons witches left in modern world. They all have to hide who they are. Most dragon witches were killed in middle ages and during the witch trails. Only the lucky ones survived to hand down the dragon witch gene which included witches in the Halliwell line till Prue was born. ;) Prue is the only full blood dragon witch since her last dragon witch past life and her daughters.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 am

That sounds so cool! I wish they did as good as that on tv Charmed. In mine Prue's just an ordinary witch but her baby is gonna be so powerful more then Wyatt and one of the powers babys gonna have is Cryokinesis like Prue's past life and Projection like Billie :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 pm

That's sounds great too. :D

Your idea is slightly like my idea for Prue's daughters. They will be more powerful than their mum when they are adults and its Prudence who has Prue's grandaughter penelope. You actually meet her in one of my chapters when she has travelled from the future to the past where she meets her mum and aunty as a children. Penelope is a child too when she travels from the future. That's when Prudence finds out she will be a mum in the future. Then at the end Prue, Prudence and Patricia meet their future selves who have come to take Penelope back.

Patricia can read books and can end up in them as she has that power that can bring stories to life. Penelope will also gain the power to bring stories to life. It missed out Prue and Prudence.

The cousin past life of present day Prue recieved the power of ice just like you see in the show, but not as any power, but as a power from the dragon witch gene that was being passed through the Halliwell line to any witch that looked like Prue. It is the only power she recieved from the dragon witch gene as she wasn't a full blood dragon witch. Every witch that looked like Prue had strong instincs as this was the dragon witches 6th sense to sensing evil and doing things right for their families as they listened to them for guidence. Its the only thing that has never changed. ;)
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you