My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 am

I should be getting more on tonight :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sourgummycandy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:04 am

can't wait! pls post soooooonnn :DD
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Dear me looks like i have competition... this is sooo good hunny. I love Andy and Prue , was so upset when he was killed off, this should so have happened in the actual series. Prue , as always, rocks in this story, and i love that you have got daryl in it too, he was my fave police guy after andy. I loved it all hunny, the Patty scenes were especially heartwrenching. Can't wait for more...... :jump:
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 am

Aw shucks, thanks :D but do you really think it's that good? I really love Prue and Andy too that's why i did this story so in my head he didn't really die :lol:
Anyway we can't have Charmed without Darryl thats why season 8 sucked :lol:
I am writing another Prue and Andy fanfic because i've finished writing this one, it's where they're teens in school 15 years old, it's a bit changed Pipers a toddler and Patty's pregnant with Phoebe, Prue's having a hard time hiding her witchcraft at school because she keeps getting attacked :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

sounds good can't wait to read it :)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Chapter 13

Prue woke up the next morning well rested. She looked at her alarm clock, it read 09:15. Prue panicked, she thought she was late for work then she remembered she had two weeks off. She sighed and got out of bed, she got showered and dressed then went downstairs. Phoebe was there flicking through channels in the living room.
"Morning Pheebs."
"Hey Prue, sleep well?" Phoebe asked.
"Better then i have in a while thanks." Prue admitted.
"Good, do you want some herbal tea? I'll make it while you sit down." Phoebe offered. Prue sat down.
"Why not," she decided, "I've realised i'm not going to get any coffee soon so i may aswell drink tea instead, thanks Pheebs." she smiled at her sister.
"No problem, you are going to relax when you're not at work." Phoebe demanded. Prue rolled her eyes at her sister and opened her mouth to speak but Phoebe stopped her.
"No arguing, now i will go make your tea." Phoebe walked into the kitchenand Prue took the remote and flicked to her favorite channel. Her and Phoebe sat on the sofa for most of the day watching T.V. only getting up to make dinner. Prue only had soup so she wouldn't be full for her date with Andy. All the good programmes were over and Phoebe was searching for a film to watch, Prue warned her. 'Not Kill it before it dies' so Phoebe was taking a bit longer finding a film she liked. Prue started cleaning the living room while she waited, she took the bowls into the kitchen and washed them up, afterwards when she was drying her hands she glanced at the clock, Prue couldn't beleive it, it was five o' clock. She felt so lazy, she couldn't just carry on doing nothing till her date. Phoebe walked down the stairs empty handed.
"Sorry Prue, i couldn't find a film i wanted to watch."
"It's okay Pheebs, i couldn't just and watch T.V. all day anyway, is there something else we can do?" Prue asked.
"Well.... I usually come and annoy you or Piper at work, either that or clean the house." Prue nodded determindly.
"Let's do that then."
"Prue you're supppsed to be relaxing."
"I have been relaxing," Prue said, "I slept in this morning and i've been sat watching T.V. all day, if that's not relaxing i don't know what is." Phoebe rolled her eyes.
"Prue you're too stressed, that's why you almost fainted on Piper the other day, you have to de-stress for you and your baby." Phoebe all but yelled.
"Phoebe, i'll be fine, all i want to do is tidy up a bit, i'm not going to fight demons or anything cleaning isn't going to stress me out! You can't just keep me in a bubble for the next eight months." Prue argued."
"Prue we don't want to do that, we just want you to take it easy." Phoebe countered.
"Phoebe, i know you're worried about me but i can't just 'take it easy' for months, it's just not me, i have to be active even if it gets stressful." she leaned against the kitchen counter and sighed.
"I'm sorry Prue, but me and Piper don't want anything to happen to you.... Or our neice or nephew in there." Phoebe said.
"Pheebs i know but you can't expect me to take it easy just because i'm pregnant, i'm still me."
"Prue we know, but can you just promise me that you will at least calm down with work and doing stuff yourself, and if you don't have to do something get someone else to do it." Prue breathed out.
"I will try." she compromised.
"Thank you." Phoebe breathed, she held her arms out and they both hugged.
"What did i miss?" they pulled apart and looked over at the door where Piper was stood.
"Piper, you're back." Prue exclaimed.
"Yes, i am back," she replied, "I am also wondering why you're hugging without me." they all laughed.
"Because we could." Phoebe joked, they both walked over to Piper and hugged her. After a moment Piper pulled back.
"Now the big question, why were you hugging?" she asked.
"Phoebe was yelling at me to take it easy."
"And Prue was yelling back," Phoebe finished, "But i did get her to promise to take it easier." Piper smiled at Prue, then at Phoebe.
"Do you really mean it?" Piper asked Prue who rolled her eyes and nodded, "Well done Pheebs"
"Why thank you." Phoebe bowed. Prue squinted her eyes and threw a piece of fruit at her telekinetically.
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Awwwww i love the sister bonding scenes... very good hunny. Love how prue is prue in this scene, not wanting to be bored to death lol, thats my pruedence hehehe. MORE please :)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Lol thanks, i like to make my characters are like they are in the actual show :) and there is more to this chapter coming up soon but only if you put more of yours up! Let's compromise here :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 pm

next parts up now lol
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Chapter 13 Part 2

"Hey!" Phoebe held up her arms to defend herself as her sisters giggled at her.
"So Prue, looking forward to your date with Andy tonight?" Piper asked her.
"Yes i am, i'm also kinda nervous." she admitted.
"Why?" Phoebe asked.
"I'm not sure, i guess it's because i like him so much," Prue told them, "Speaking of, it's half five i'm going to get a bath and relax a bit."
"Good, have fun." Piper said. Prue smiled at them then went upstairs to run herself a bath.
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you