[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Dream Is Where The Heart Is

A Dream Is Where The Heart Is

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Hey Guys...

I'm back with my story...its been a LONG time- 5 years.

Instead of rewriting or reediting the dream story I thought I go from scratch...Like Lindsay, so much has happened in my life and so many changes has occurred..

In this story has Dianna, Lindsay, Jamie, Shannen and a few of my Osmonds family. A few Osmonds fans and family members.

When I did the story, North Shore just got canceled and I has me doing a movie out of it...so now I have to not use that anymore...I thought of doing like a movie out of my
"Forever Charmed" fan fiction...

Should be interesting, but looking foward to doing this one. Not sure of the title yet...

Kristin Marie
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 am

I decided that this will be my new title: All my life its been about living a dream...I have lots of them..mainly mine is being a journalist...

Here's is my story and I hope you like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so excited to see Dianna and Jamie...they were coming to Georgia to see me. What I love the most is having friends and hanging out with them. I have more ONLINE friends than friends I see every day( if that makes sense) I have things planned with them- Hopefully Shannen and Lindsay will be around. I truly can't wait. Its been 10 years, speaking with Di online so hopefully I can see her face to face. And Shannen, I have been waiting probably 20 years to see her...I'm looking forward to meeting Lindsay and Jamie. I have heard wonderful things about Jamie.

I was sitting in the coffee shop with Matt, Julie and Ian- bonding about everyday life. Ian walked up to me and sat on my lap. He just looked at me and hugged me. “I love you, Aunt Krissy!” He is 4 years old and I love him to death. He's like a nephew to me...there's nothing I wouldn't do for this little guy- well; he's not so little anymore. When mom and I were living with him, Matt and Julie- After Adam screwed up and left, it was really hard, but Ian..all he had to do was smile and be so darn cute, and everything seem okay. Who knew little kids has ways to make you feel better?

All my life I wanted to be a writer, a professional writer that is. That is my biggest dream. I vision myself living in California and being a writer.

I have lived almost everywhere all my life…You name it: Virginia, Connecticut, Florida, California and lastly, Georgia. I don’t want to move anymore! That is it!!! I was so upset when we left California that I cried. Adam made us leave: Well, he didn’t tell us..But my mother and I weren’t comfortable being in the same state as he was so we moved to Georgia, where he followed us there, screwed up again and left. I loathed him for doing that and why in the world did he have to come back for; it just didn’t make any sense what so ever.

It’s hard to believe that from the age of 30-35 came so quickly and things have changed so much. I can not believe that so much has happened during those 5 years and during that 5 years alone, I could write a novel! Well, I wrote a book!! So I guess you can say I did.

In 1992 I have started writing a book about my life and I stopped it when I thought it was not good enough. Then I restarted it. I went back and forth like a pin pong. In my mind who in the world would want to read my pathetic life story? That the attitude I had in my mind for the longest time. 3 years later in 1995 I officially stopped writing it all together and I tucked it away and forgot about it. I knew in my heart that my life story was not worth the read.
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 am

6 years later in 2001, I began to write again- Something major had occurred in my life and I felt the only way to express what I was feeling is to write it down. I added. May of 2001 I got very sick. I was 25 years old. My heart got sick again- With my heart racing like it was running a marathon. I lost the ability to smile; to enjoy life and if you can believe it: I grew tired and with my passion of reading, it was over for me. I was very sad about that because between reading and writing, those 2 are the ones I am most passionate about.

I began talking to Dianna a year before and we became fast friends. She helped me through the darkest moments in my life. Seeing as we were hours a part, she stayed up late and we would just talk and talk. I helped her create Shannen Doherty’s website. I wanted to meet Shannen and began watching her on Our House. She was so talented.

By 2003, 2 years after my open heart surgery I was determined to have my book published. I knew some how and some way it will happen, I know so.

By 2005, my world (and my mother’s) came crumbling down. Mom, Adam and I went to GA for my cousin’s wedding. As my mother and Adam flew back to CA, I flew back to Boston with my brother, sister, and my brother in law and my 3 months old nephew, Nate. A day later my sister came home from work and she and my brother in law told me the news that Adam cheated on my mother and he is leaving. I was shell shocked to say the least. I didn’t know what to say or do.

So the next few years came like you wouldn’t believe. I couldn’t even believe it. I felt anger, sadness and frustrated. I just couldn’t understand any of it.

So fast forward to 2009 I met the Osmond brothers and I fell in love with each of them. How can you not? I can not wait to meet them again. They have encouraged me in more ways than one. I learned not to take things seriously; to laugh at the craziest things; Life is too short, live life as is. I also learned that no one is perfect. Most importantly what I learned from their 2 eldest brothers that not to be ashamed of my hearing impairment, which for years I never really talked about being hearing impaired. The two eldest brothers have taught me, perhaps, if you’re like me, you’d understand how much they (not just them, but the others) have impacted my life. I love them so much!!

Now last but not least I have to meet Shannen Doherty, whom I have wanted to meet since she made contact with Dianna. I wanted to find a way to publish my book and asking Shannen for help wouldn’t be so bad nor would it? I could ask the brothers..

As I was sitting at the coffee shop I thought of Dianna and all she has been through the past couple of years. What amazes me is how well she handled herself. She’s always been a mature and smart woman…At 16 she was the same way. I remember being in awe of well she knew how the internet works. I couldn’t wait to meet her…I’m hoping her and Jamie will be down here.

“AUNT KRISSY!” Ian plowed into me. I gave him another hug. “Can you come to my house later?” He asked me as Julie and Matt walked up to us. “Hey, buddy!” Matt hugged him. “Maybe we’ll have dinner with Aunt Krissy. “ Matt told him.“Is that cool, Ian?” Julie told him. “Yeah!!” Ian ran around a bit and we laughed.

Moments later, Lindsay called me on my cell. “Kristin, you’re not going to guess this!” Lindsay voiced beamed with pride. She must be happy about something but what was it? "What is it, Lindsay?” I asked her as I sip my tea. “I got a good deal on Air Tran to Atlanta.” She told me. “That is great!! When are the dates?” I asked her. I was so excited about seeing one of my friends. “I know. I am so excited, Kris. We are going to have a blast.” She told me. And she’s right. “So I reserved a room at the Country Inn and Suite in Newnan.” She told me. “January 2nd to the 19th. I can’t wait for a break from College. I’m in a need of it.” “I don’t blame you, Lindsay. I don’t. You earned it, Girlfriend.” I told her. I took out my day calendar and my pen and wrote down the dates that she was coming. “I am taking off from work when you’re here and Dianna and Jamie. They will be driving down from NC.” I told her. “That is great, Kris. The 4 of us together at last.” She told me. “We are going to have a blast, Lindsay. I can hardly wait for it. “I told her. “Maybe Shannen will be in Atlanta.” Lindsay told me. “I think Dianna said she may. I am hoping though. It will be nice to meet her.” I told her as I was getting beeped on my cell: It was my other friend, Laura and she called to tell me that the brothers have decided to come down to Atlanta. WHAT! I jumped up from my chair, nearly spilling my tea on the ground. “Yes, Kris. They will be there. John and I will be in Atlanta.” She told me. I still couldn’t believe it. “Here? J..immy too?” I was rambling and Laura laughed. “Yes. Wayne, Merrill, Jay AND Jimmy.” She told me. “When? When?” I asked her and Laura can tell I was TOO excited to see them; again. “They will be here November 13th. John and I are driving up there Thursday Afternoon sometimes.” She told me. “I must be in heaven, Laura. I still…no I can believe it. I get to see them again and again!!” I was on cloud ten, although I never got off of it in the first place. I was getting beeped again and looked who it was. LINDSAY!! I forgot all about her. I told Laura I would call her back so I can finish with Lindsay. “Lindsay, I’m so sorry.” “Its okay, Kris. What happened?” “My friend Laura told me that the Osmond brothers will be in Atlanta on November 13th.” I told her. “That is great! Take pictures okay.” She told me. “I got to get this paper done. I’ll talk to you in a few days.” She told me and we bid goodbye. I called Laura back and we talked. She told me she was going to stay in Newnan at the Jameson Inn. I can’t wait to meet her and John. It’s going to be a FUN weekend. I just know it. I told Ken I was hijacking his camera for the weekend and he seemed worried…well, he should be!! LOL!!

Diane, another friend of mine called me and told me she would drive up from South Carolina to see the brothers again.

Ken and I went walking and filled him in on everything. I couldn’t wait to see all of my friends. After the walk I looked at my e-mails and Dianna sent one to me:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will add more later..this is it for now.

Kristin Marie
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Kris-

Jamie and I got done talking with Lindsay and we shared the dates and stuff. Jamie will be off that whole week too- she got vacation time as well so we will come the same time. We’ll stay at the same Inn as Lindsay will be.

I also spoke with Shannen and guess what? She will be in Atlanta during the time Lindsay, Jamie and I will be there. I can’t wait to see you. It’s been years in the making. We are going to have a great time.

I have also told Shannen about your story and she remembers it clearly. I gave her your cell number so she will be in contact with you. She said will be MORE than welcome to help you out- She considers you one of her closes friends.

Shannen told me that the producer, Darren Starr of
“ Charmed” is planning to do something, like a reunion and want your take on it. Shannen recommended your fan fiction..They will e-mail you. You may get something from Constance Burge

Lindsay also said the Osmond Brothers will be at Atlanta on my birthday (AW!!!) I wish I could meet them. Take pictures for me, okay.

Jamie has brought a new camera and can’t wait to use it, so she’s excited about using it for the Georgia trip. We can’t wait to see you as we are looking forward to see you and Lindsay.

Love Dianna

I e-mailed her back:

Di-

That is great Jamie got time off—Teachers are allowed time off too..they have too..heheh..

Lindsay did tell me about you guys staying at the same hotel and that is fine. Having you guys close by is great.

YEAH!! I can’t wait to meet Shannen! This is great!! I can’t thank Shannen enough. She is pure godsend to me. Thank you for talking to her about it, Sis. I really appreciate it. I have always consider her as my friend, my surrogate twin sister..she does look like me.

A MOVIE? My Fan Fiction? OH!! From Charmed: My Forever Charmed Story. I remember that now. WOW!! That is great!!

Of course I’ll take pictures of the brothers for you. I’m so excited and can’t wait to tell you all about it.

I haven’t slept well since I have heard you all were coming down- I have been planning stuff to do while we are together. I’m looking forward in meeting you, Jamie and Lindsay, Shannen…and my other 2 friends Laura and Diane. What more can I ask for?

Love, Kristin

I press the send button. Then got up and took a shower and got dress. Later went to dinner. I still couldn’t believe that former charmed producer wants to talk about my fan fiction. Why? As Dianna told me, to do a movie from it. Charmed ended in 2006 after and 8 year run. To be honest the last few years it went down the drain. What was it about? I got to read through it again and see I wrote. When Laura called back I told her about Charmed and doing a movie out of it. “Kristin, that is great! You should do it.” She encouraged me. “Yeah I was thinking that, Laura. But its..How do you even- Prue’s gone, Cole’s gone and I am not sure what happened with Leo. Everything is such a mess.” I told her. “Well, Brad Kern sure made a mess of things, but it can be worked out. You can say that they were dreaming the last 4 years or something.” Laura suggested and continued. “Have you heard from Constance Burge?” She added. “ I have not. Although I do have questions for her.” I told her. “ Well, just hear her out. Just see what she comes up with.” My friend suggested to me. “To me a reunion would be just fine.” I told her. We talked for a few minutes than hung up.

Moments later I got a call from Constance Burge, Shannen gave her my phone number. Constance begins to explain to me how this will work. “ Everyone is gone- Andy, Prue, Cole and Paige is married.” “Kristin, we can keep that in.” She told me. “I talked with Alyssa and we agree to make drastic changes to her character and have Phoebe go back with Cole.” She told me as I pondered. “I like the sound of it.” I told her. “ Leo will be back with Piper= He’ll go back to being a whitelighter. Although I could never understand why Brad made him an elder. He should never been with the show to begin with.” “ If it were me and I was Aaron Spelling, I would NEVER allowed Brad to even touch CHARMED! What was he thinking back then?” I sighed. “ We want you to come out, Kris. I know your in Georgia…But we really want you to come out so we can talk.” She told me. “ That sounds like a plan. I’ll be there tomorrow.” I told her and hung up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay, Dianna and Jamie will come later...right now I wanted to put this in first....

I'll add more later...

Kristin Marie
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

New Story by Kristin Marie

Postby Dianna » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Cute story! I'm sure that one day I will meet you and Lindsay! Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 am

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 pm

i like your history!
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: New Story by Kristin Marie

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 pm

i have just found this thread kris!

what a cool story, well done!

you brought back memories to me, i recall you used to post a lot of your stories here. i think maybe you should move it to another thread here so shannen can read it too!

well done :P
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Over to you