[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - *Our Daughters*

*Our Daughters*

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 am

Hey guys!! This is a story that I had written down in a notebook- based on all the Charmed characters- with a few of my own added in! LOL! Prue and Andy have a daughter together, and so do Piper and Leo. Piper and Leo are married, and their daughters name is Addison Grace. Prue and Andy are not married and their daughters name is Aria Lucille. Both girls are 13 years old. Each girl has the same power as her mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prue Halliwell was peacefully sleeping in her bed when the rising sun beamed through her window and woke her. She slowly opened her eyes, sat up and stretched. Then, gently pulling off her covers, she put her slippers on and opened her door to head down to the kitchen. The aroma of chocolate chips and blueberries filled the downstairs. Prue walked into the kitchen to see Piper cooking pancakes for everyone.
"Mmm... what would we do without you!?"Prue asked, squinting her eyes playfully at Piper.
"Hmmm... starve." Piper smiled. Prue smiled and took the plate stacked with pancakes that Piper handed to her. She set it in the middle of the table.
"Oh heaven! Thank you Mommy!" Addison said, as she walked into the kitchen. Her mother kissed her cheek and handed her a plate of pancakes.
"Your welcome, my darling." Piper said, smiling at her daughter.
"Hi sweetheart." Prue said, as Addison sat next to her.
"Morning, Aunt Prue." Addie said.
"Where's my baby?" Prue asked, as Addie sat down beside her.
"Still sleeping. Shocking, I know." Addie joked. Prue giggled.
"What is that?" Leo asked, walking into the kitchen and putting his arms around Piper. She smiled and kissed him. He took the plate she handed him and sat down at the table, on the other side of his daughter. Everyone was still in their pajamas. It was a "lazy Sunday" for all of them!
"Morning Daddy-o." Addie said, smiling at her Dad. He smiled, "Good morning Grace." Leo teased his daughter. He knew she hated being called by her middle name. She shot him a look of disapproval until he made a silly face that caused her to burst into laughter.
Aria walked into the kitchen, yawning. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty." Piper giggled, handing her a plate of pancakes.
"Oh, I LOVE you Aunt Piper. I'm pretty sure we would die without you. Haha!" Aria joked.
"Its about time." Addie teased her.
"I stayed up late reading last night." Addison said.
"What were you reading?" Phoebe asked, entering the kitchen.
"Harry Potter." Aria answered.
"We get enough of that kind of action in our real life and your reading about it?" Phoebe joked, sitting across from Prue at the table.
"What? Harry Potter is cooL! I mean, I don't get to go to school in England or ride a train to school. Plus, they have wands!" Aria said. Everyone laughed.
"Addison Grace.... tell them you read Harry Potter too. And, its amazing!" Aria looked over at her cousin who was sitting on the other side of her mother.
"It's wicked. No pun intended." Addie said.
Aria raised her eyebrows at her Aunt Phoebe. "Okay okay, I'll take your word for it." Phoebe said, putting her hands up.
"Good morning, honey." Prue said, stroking her daughters hair.
"Good morning." Aria smiled and kissed her Mom's lips quickly before taking a bite of her pancakes.
"Mmmm... so good. If I was going to make something this good, I'd need a few spells." Aria said. They all giggled.
"I'm glad you like it." Piper smiled, joining them at the table.
The doorbell rang. Aria had a feeling it was her Dad. "I got it." She got up, excitedly, and started running to the door.
"I think she likes her Daddy." Phoebe giggled. Prue nodded and said, "Just a little."
Andy Trudeau was standing at the door when his daughter opened it. He could not believe how much she looked like Prue, and how much of a young woman his daughter was becoming.
"Hi." Andy smiled as his daughter jumped into his arms when he stepped in the door.
"Daddy!" She said, smiling and hugging him tightly.
Andy had her on his hip and put her down when Prue walked to the front door. Aria got down and shut the front door. They were all standing in the living room.
They both smiled at each other. Aria smiled at the site of this, but it slightly broke her heart to see her parents this way and not have them together. It was tough because kids at school had parents who were married and they were just so happy.
"Hi Prue." Andy said.
'Hi Andy." Prue smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys, I just wanted to see what everyone though of this first piece. I will post more ASAP! Please let me know what you think ,be very honest! LOL!
*Linz*
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Hey guys! I decided to add a little more to this because I have come up with some more ideas!!! LOL! Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************~~~~~~~~~~***********

They all three stood there in silence for a moment. Aria was lost in daydreams, momentarily, of her parents being happily married. She did not know why it bothered her so much, but maybe because she knew that they truly belonged together.
"What are you doing here? Not that I'm not glad to see you, but I thought you had to help Darryl on a case this weekend." Prue said. She sat on the couch across from where Aria and Andy had sat down.
"Well, we solved it yesterday actually. So, I just wanted to come by and see what Aria was up to." Andy looked at his daughter.
"Nothing. Just hanging out. Ready to stuff myself with Aunt Piper's pancakes at the moment. You want some Dad?" Aria asked. Andy looked at Prue, as if to get her approval.
"They're your favorite." Prue smiled at him. Aria was so glad that her parents at least had a great relationship with each other and there was no fighting between them.
"Don't mind if I do." Andy smiled, getting up and walking toward the kitchen. Aria and Prue giggled, then followed him.
"Hey Andy!" Piper said, handing him a plate of pancakes. Aria slid over beside her Aunt Piper, who finally sat down after serving everyone else, so that her parents could sit beside one another.
"Hi, good morning." Andy said. Everyone saluted him and they all laughed. It was their big joke between each other since he was the Captain of the police force now.
"How are things around here?" Andy asked everyone.
"Well... I'm cooking up a storm all the time. And trying to keep these two in line." Piper said, pointing to Leo and Addison.
"And Aria is addicted to Harry Potter. And I've been doing a lot of photography work lately." Prue said.
"I've been busy with my radio show, which I'm sure you have been tuning in to." Phoebe joked with Andy, smiling at him.
"And we're just all saving the world. You know, same old thing." Leo said. He and Andy laughed at this comment.
"Same here. Saving the world." Andy said. Prue smiled at him. It was, perhaps, one of her favorite qualities that he had. He was so masculine and yet, so sensitive in the way that he wanted to help others.
"Dad, I want to stay with you tonight- is that cool? Or are you busy?" Aria asked.
"No that's fine. I'm never too busy for my daughter." Andy said. Aria smiled.
"Lucy.... we have school Monday. Not excited. Did you finish your homework yet?" Addie asked Aria.
"Oh please please please.... don't call me by my middle name. Hate that. No, but I will tomorrow." Aria said.
"Okay well, I will wait for you because I need you to help me with Algebra." Addison said.
"No problem.... Grace." Aria said. Addie rolled her eyes at her cousin, then smiled.
Both girls phones were getting multiple text messages at the same time and songs by Lady Gaga and LeAnn Rimes were coming from them.
"O-M-G... I bet someone broke up with someone." Addie said.
"L-O-L I know! Get it." Aria said. Addie grabbed both phones.
"Girls... no phones at the table, please. Finish your breakfast." Piper said.
The girls did as told. All the adults agreed that this was a good rule because they wanted the girls to really value family time.
"Alison broke up with Jake, Aria." Addie announced, grinning at her cousin.
"Well.... that's.... that's.... sad." Aria said. Addie rolled her eyes.
"Oh right... yeah, it is. But he's free now." Addie said.
"Okay, enough about that. Mama, what are you doing today?" Aria asked.
"Nothing. I'm just going to relax today. I have a photo shoot tomorrow with the May family. They need me to do their wedding photos." Prue said.
"Aww." Aria said.
"Aunt Phoebe ,are you going into the radio station today?" Addie asked.
"Not today sweety, but in the morning I am. We can go to the park later today though." Phoebe said.
"Okay cool." Addie said.
About twenty minutes later, everyone was done eating and Piper started on the dishes. Addie helped her so that the process would go much faster. Plus, they had many interesting conversations while washing dishes!!
Aria went upstairs to take a shower and pack her overnight bag, while Prue and Andy sat across from each other on the living room couches. They were discussing work when Andy's phone rang. "Sorry Prue, one second." Andy said, getting up and going into the hallway to answer the phone.
"Hello, this is Andy Trudeau." Andy said, trying to sound business -like.
"Hey there." A woman's voice came over the phone.
"Hi." Andy said. He felt a slight twinge of guilt, knowing Prue was sitting in the next room. He had been dating this girl several months, and nobody else knew about it. He was not sure whether it would actually go anywhere or not.
"When will you be back home?" She asked.
"In a few. I'll call you later. I gotta go, Darryl." Andy said, so as not to make Prue suspicious. Though, he felt she already had a clue.
"What?" The woman said, and Andy hung up the phone.
"Sorry." Andy said, sitting across from Prue on the couch. She had been texting, and she stopped and put her phone down to look at him.
"That's okay." She smiled.
They just stared at each other momentarily, and Andy was thinking how beautiful Prue was, and had always been, ever since he had known her.
She was thinking the same about him. 'He's always been so handsome.' She thought to herself.
"What are you thinking about?" Andy asked her.
"You. High school. Our younger days, here in the manor. How much things have changed. What are you thinking about?" Prue asked.
"Same. You. And how different things are." Andy replied.
"I never quite imagined it would be this way." Prue said.
"Me either." Andy said,
"I don't know if that is good or bad." Prue said.
Aria's footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.
"Well, at least we got one amazing thing out of it." Andy said, smiling.
"Agreed." Prue smiled at him, then bit her lip and grinned.
Aria walked into the living room. "Why so quiet? What's the matter with you two?" She teased.
"We're fine. What's the matter with you?" Prue tickled her daughter and pulled her into a hug. Aria giggled.
"Don't you want to come with me Mom?" Aria joked.
"Of course I do. But, I have to get ready for my photo shoot tomorrow. I Love You, baby. Have fun." Prue kissed her daughter's cheek and stroked her hair.
They all three got up and walked toward the door. Prue opened it. Andy turned and smiled at her, Aria holding his hand and walking outside.
"I Love you too, Mommy." Aria waved at her mother.
"Bye, Andy." Prue smiled at him.
"Bye, Prue. I'll bring her back in the morning. Around 7:15. I have to be at the station by 8 a.m." Andy said.
"Okay see you tomorrow." Prue said, waving to them both and shutting the door behind her. She heard their car doors shut and the muffling of the engine as they drove away.
"Andy has a girlfriend." Prue said aloud to herself and leaned back against the door, folding her arms across her chest. A tear escaped from her left eye, she wiped it away and headed up to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~
Okay guys, hope you like iT!! Image

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:54 am

Prue walked up to her room and laid down her bed, crying into her pillow. She
never knew that Andy having a girlfriend would bother her so much. She
wondered if Andy would feel the same way if the situation were reversed. Piper and Phoebe came into her room. "What's wrong?" Piper asked. Phoebe snuggled up to Prue and hugged her. Piper sat beside her and stroked her hair.
"Andy got a phone call while he was here. He tried to pass it off as Darryl. But, I know it was a woman. He has a girlfriend." Prue answered.
"Aw... after all this time, you still have feelings for him." Piper smiled at her.
"I.... guess I didn't realize it until that happened." Prue wiped her eyes.
"You want to cast a spell on her?" Phoebe joked. They all three giggled and Prue shook her head no.
"Let's a go take a walk in the park with Addison." Piper suggested. Prue and Phoebe agreed, so they all got ready and headed off to Golden Gate Park.

When Andy pulled up to the house, Aria jumped out of the car, unlocked the door, and ran inside to put her stuff in her room. She loved her room at her Dad's because it overlooked the ocean. She could see the the entire beach from her window. Andy got paid generously from the city, so he was able to afford a beach house. Aria got settled into her room, then ran down to the kitchen. Andy was standing at the counter, smiling at someone. Aria turned the corner and her heart sank. There was a gorgeous blonde woman, who was tall and thin, with a great physique. She turned towards Aria and smiled.

"Hi, you must be Aria. I'm Candace." She said. Her teeth were perfectly white. Aria half-smiled and looked at her Dad. He gave her a nod.
"Um... hi. Nice to meet you." Aria said. Andy could tell his daughter was not amused.
"Do you work together?" Aria asked, playing dumb. She sat beside Candace. "Oh... no. Candace is a trainer at my gym. That's where we met." Andy explained. "Hmm." Aria said, staring at her Dad. He smiled at her. She looked exactly like Prue when she was upset.
"Well.... I better get going, I have a session at the gym in an hour." Candace said, getting up and coming around the counter to kiss Andy. Aria looked away, she did not like seeing this. "It was nice to meet you Aria." Candace smiled at her. "You too." Aria lied. Candace went out the front door. Aria and her dad just stared at each other. "Why didn't you tell me about her?" Aria questioned her father as she sat down on a barstool.
"Well, its only been a few months and I wasn't sure if it was serious or not." Andy said.
"Oh. Is it serious?" Aria asked, praying it wasn't.
"Not really." Andy said. Aria breathed a sigh of relief.
'What was that for?" Andy asked. Aria shrugged.
"What do you think of her?" Andy asked, leaning on the counter.
"I think..." Aria hesitated. "She's.....pretty. She seems nice, but..." Aria stopped. She did not want to make her Dad feel bad, but she just couldn't hide her true feelings.
"But what?" Andy asked.
"She's not my Mom. There, I said it. She's not Mom." Aria said.
"Aria..." Ansy said, as she ran upstairs to her room. Andy sighed and went upstairs to talk to his daughter. He knocked on her door and opened it. Aria was laying in her bed, snuggled up to her favorite Care Bear. Andy sat beside her."Hey." He said, and moved her hair behind her ear.
"Look, I'm sorry sweetheart. I should have told you, but I thought about breaking it off with her. Since I didn't, I thought you should meet her and see what you think. And your right... she's not your Mom and she never could be. Your Mom is an amazing woman, nobody could measure up to her." Andy said, smiling. Aria turned to face him. "You got that right. So..... is that your way of saying you still Love my Mom and want to marry her?" Aria asked. Andy shrugged and they both smiled at each other. He tickled her and they were both laughing for a few minutes. "Let's go to the beach!" Andy said. Aria nodded.
"Don't have to tell me twice." She said.
"I'll meet you downstairs in ten." Andy said. "Okay." Aria said, shutting her door so she could change. They were ready and walked out their back deck door and onto the beach. They laid in the sun and swam for a few hours. When they were packing up their things, Aria asked her father, "Dad... does he live with you?" Andy shook his head no.
"Thank goodness. But... she has a key?" Aria asked.
"No, I just left her there to come pick you up." He answered. Aria smiled and they held hands on the way to the house.
Andy tucked Aria into her bed and made sure she was comfortable. "I Love You Daddy." She said.
"I Love you too, sis." Andy said, ,kissing her forehead. He had called her sis ever since she was little. He turned her light out and then Aria used her powers to turn on the night light, before rolling over and falling into a deep sleep.
Andy was in bed, staring at the celiling and thinking about Prue. He opened his nightstand drawer beside him and pulled out some photos. There was a picture of him and Prue from high school, they were sitting out on the football field with their school jerseys on, huddled together on a blanket. There was a photo of him, Prue, and Aria after she was born, and many photos from Aria's birthday parties throughout her life.

Piper and Leo were laying in bed, snuggled together and holding hands. "I'm so glad we got married. I'm glad we are a family, for Addie's sake. And just that we have each other." Piper said. She had her head on Leo's chest. He kissed her and stroked her hair.
"Me too. I know its hard for Aria, not having her parents together." Leo said.
"Yeah... she's always talking about how lucky Addie is. Or friends at school." Piper said. Piper sighed. "Love you honey." She said.
"Night babe. Love you." Leo said. They fell asleep in each others arms.

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 am

Prue was laying in bed, thinking about Andy. She was looking at pictures of them she had in an album- from their days as kids at the manor, to high school when they were Homecoming King & Queen, to Aria's birthday parties, to last Christmas. They always did holidays together for Aria. Prue was asking herself what she should do about Andy. Should she tell him how she feels, before its too late? Why were they never married? She knew why. They had Aria when they were young. Prue was afraid to bring Andy into her world of spells and warlocks! She didn't want to lose him, she Loved him too much.

The next morning, Andy got up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for work. Aria got up to take a shower and get ready for school, which she was not excited about. They were both ready by 7:00 a.m. and went to Starbucks to get coffee on their way to the manor. Prue was ready to leave for work at 7:00 a.m., still having an hour to kill, she was packing up her equipment and making sure she had everything. Aria walked in the door. "Love you Dad." Aria turned and said, waving to her Dad as he pulled away. "See you Friday sis. Love you." He said, driving away.
"Hi baby." Prue kissed her daughter's cheek and hugged her as she walked into the door.
"Hi Mommy." Aria hugged her tightly. Prue giggled. "Did you miss me?" She asked.
"Yes! I just Love you so much." Aria said.
"I Love you so much too." Prue rubbed her nose against her daughter's like a bunny playfully, then took her frappuccino and took a drink. "Mmm. Vanilla, my favorite." She squinted her eyes at her daughter.
"Hey, I brought you your own frappuccino." Aria took her own drink back and handed her mother hers.
"Oh, bless you." Prue said, taking the drink and sipping from it. Aria giggled.
"From Dad." She said. Prue's phone lit up, it was a text from Andy. "Your welcome." It said.
"Bless you! Thanks! Image" Prue texted back. "So, how was your night?" Prue asked, sitting on the couch. Aria sat beside her.
"Nice. We went to the beach." Aria stopped and sighed. She really did not want to hurt her Mom's feelings, but she had to tell her about Candace! "And.... well.... Dad has a girlfriend." Aria said.
"I know." Prue said. Aria looked shocked.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"He got a call yesterday and tried to pretend it was Darryl. But, I knew by the way he was acting." Prue said.
"I'm sorry, Mom." Aria said. "Daddy said its not serious." She added, smiling.
"Its okay honey. As long as your Dad is happy, then that's all that I care about." Prue said.
"She's a trainer at the gym. That's where they met. Blonde, tall." Aria said. Prue nodded, not really knowing what to say.
"But, Dad said she could never measure up to you. He said your an amazing woman. I agreed with him." Aria smiled at her mother.
Prue hugged her, "What would I do without you?" She asked.
"Be sooooo sad." Aria said. Prue giggled.
"Oh, I smell oatmeal." Prue said.
"And blueberry muffins, yummy! Let's go." Aria said. They walked into the kitchen and everyone was at the table. Everyones place had a plate with a muffin, and some oatmeal. There was a glass of almond milk beside each plate as well. Homemade jams, butter, and almond butter were in the middle of the table. "We're so lucky." Addie said, as Prue and Aria sat down.
"Agreed. Thanks Pipper." Prue teased her sister and then took a bite of her oatmeal.
"Your welcome, Prudence." Piper said. Prue squinted her eyes at her sister.
"Enough you two. Or we'll have to call Andy to break up this fight." phoebe joked. The girls giggled.
"Addie, did you finish math?" Aria asked.
"No, let's work on it after we're done." Addie said.
"Okay... I don't want to go to school." Aria said.
"Me neither. Aunt Phoebe, can we go to work with you?" Addie asked,
Phoebe laughed. "Bet your Mom's wouldn't go for that." Phoebe said. Both Prue and Piper shook their heads no.
"Aw." Both girls said. Aria used her powers to open her backpack and make her math book and notebook come out of it. She raised a pencil in the air and it started doing the homework for her.
"Hey. A little assistance, if you please." Addie said to Aria. She did the same for Aria's work. The adults gave disapproving looks.
"Its only math. YOu know you can't do it either." Aria said. They let it slide, because they knew she was right.
"Okay girls, you ready to go? I'll drop you off on my way to my shoot." Prue said.
"Bye Mom and Dad. Love you." Addie said, hugging her parents. Aria watched this and felt a slight tinge of sadness. Prue could tell that her daughter was saddened by this and it broke her heart. Though Aria was happy for her cousin, she desperately wanted her parents to be together.
"Love you." Piper and Leo said.
"Bye Uncle Leo. By Aunt Piper." Aria hugged them.
"Love you sweety." Piper said, smiling at her.
"Thanks for breakfast." Prue said, blowing kisses at Piper.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:58 am

"Bye girls ,Love you." Prue said to them as they were getting out of the BMW.
"Love you too." They said, as they shut the door.
They both walked inside to their classroom, silencing their phones on the way. "Dad had a girlfriend. Her name is Candace. Beautiful, tall, and blonde." Aria whispered to Addie.
"Sorry Aria. That sucks." Addison said. Aria nodded.
"But, Dad said that Mom is amazing and no woman could measure up to her." Aria smiled.
"There's still hope." Addie said. They laughed. Jake walked up to them at their lockers.
"Hey Aria." Jake said.
"Hi." Aria blushed. Addie waved to him.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime soon?" He asked. Aria nodded. He put a piece of paper in her hand that had his phone number on it. Aria and Addie giggled at each other when he walked away. They walked into their classroom.
Jake's ex-girlfriend Taylor was in their class. She was bothering Aria as soon as she walked in.
"Oh look.... its the rebound girl." Taylor said. Aria just ignored her and sat down at her desk. After all, Taylor had only two catty friends. Addison and Aria were the two most popular girls in their class and at school.
"Look who it is. The girl who Jake didn't want and tossed away like a piece of trash." Addison said, sitting beside Aria. Aria's eyes widened and she had to push her lips together to keep from laughing. The two catty friends gasped.
"You take that back." Taylor said.
"Make me." Addison said. Taylor grabbed her hair. The teacher walked in right at that moment.
"Taylor, take your hands off of her right now. Into the principal's office, now." The teacher said, pointing to the door.
Everyone giggled. "Are you okay, Addison?" The teacher asked. Addie nodded, smoothing out her hair. Taylor came back from the principal's office a few minutes later. "Principal Winters needs to see you, Addison." Taylor saidm amusingly as she sat down in her seat. Addie sighed and got up and went to the office. She explained everything to Principal Winters and said, "I'm sorry. I couldn't contain myself. But, it won't happen again."
The principal loved Addison and Aria, she smiled. "I know. I just had to have you in here, you know... routine thing. Have to be fair. I won't call your parents on this one, but if anything else happens I'll have to." Principal Winters said.
"I understand." Addison said, getting up and leaving. Taylor had been given detention for a week, and Addison got off with no punishment at all. She relished in this fact!

Piper picked the girls up from school. They got into her jeep. "Hey, how was your day?" She asked them as they got in and shut their doors.
"Too long." Aria said.
"Yes. But, rather amusing today." Addison said.
"What happened?" Piper asked, turning the corner to get onto the freeway and head to the grocery store.
"Taylor, Jake's ex-girlfriend, pulled my hair. Because she was teasing Aria and calling her the rebound girl. So, I said that she was the girl that Jake didn't want and threw away like trash." Addison said.
"Addison Grace Halliwell Wyatt.... I have taught you better than that." Piper said, disapprovingly.
"I know Mom. Sorry. It just slipped out of my mouth." Addie said.
"Please don't let that happen again." Piper said, raising her eyebrows to her daughter. Addie nodded.
"We have to go in here really quick ,I need to get some things for dinner tonight." Piper said, parking in the lot and shutting the car off.
"Jake gave Aria his number." Addison said. Aria blushed. Piper smiled and looked at her neice as she grabbed a cart.
"Oh.... nice." Piper said.
"Yes it is. Took him long enough." Aria said. They chuckled. They were in the pasta aisle when Aria stopped walking and looked ahead of her. It was Candace, getting some brown rice from the top shelf.
"Who's that?" Piper asked.
"Its Dad's girlfriend." Aria said.
"Ooooh." Piper said. They kept walking and Aria walked behind her Aunt Piper.
Candace turned around to put he box in her cart when she noticed them walking towards her. She saw Aria.
Aria knew she could not avoid her, so she had to be nice. "Hi Aria." Candace smiled at her.
"Hi Candace, how are you?" Aria fake smiled.
"Great. Just getting some things. Is this your Mom?" Candace asked, looking at Piper and smiling.
"Uhhh, no. I'm her Aunt. Piper Halliwell-Wyatt. Nice to meet you." Piper shook her hand and smiled.
"And this is my daughter, Addison." Piper introduced her. Addison shook her hand and flashed a quick smile.
"Well, its very nice to meet you. Andy is always saying what lovely family Aria has." Candace said.
"Thank you." Piper said. They all stood there in an awkward silence for a minute until Aria's phone rang.
"Hi Mom. Oh, we're at the store. We'll be leaving soon. Okay, I will. Love you." Aria hung up her cell and put into her purse.
"Well, it was nice seeing you." Aria said to Candace.
'Yes, you too. It was nice meeting both of you." She smiled at Piper and Addison, as she pushed her cart away and in the opposite direction they were going.
"Wow. That was weird." Addison said.
"Tell me about it." Aria said.
"She's gorgeous. And nice. Damn... its hard to hate someone like that." Piper said. Both girls laughed.
"But she'll never measure up to my Mama. Dad even said that." Aria said.
"Agreed." Piper smiled. They went down a few more aisles and then Aria remembered Prue wanted some lotion and tea. She grabbed those few things for her mother and then they checked out and were on the way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk if anyone is reading this or not, but I am loving writing it! LOL! Hope someone gets some joy out of iT! Please be totally honest with your feelings! Image
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 am

Hi Lindsey. I am reading your fanfic. I am really liking it as I think it is more based round Prue, Andy and their Children.

It's a bit like mine, but yours is based in the modern world when mine is based in the Middle Ages around the Evil Enchatresses time and going from there.

Prue in my fanfic has 2 children. Prudence and Patricia. She is not with Andy though. I got a diffrent character for Prue to marry in my fanfic. Prue has been married for 18 years nearly im my fanfic.

Anyway from what you was writting I could get into the story and imagine what was happening as if it was on the TV screen. Image

So even at the moment if you havn't finished it yet I will give it 10/10 in my opinion it deserves that. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Your welcome Lindsey. I love reading stories about Prue and Andy and if they have children.

It shows how much we fans would of liked to see Prue and Andy have if they had both lived.

I couldn't leave Prue out of my fanfic. It didn't seem right to me to do that considering I am a fan of Shannen and liked her character in Charmed best.

So I had to make the Power of 4 and let Prue have daughters and be married at the same time, but to a different character, but she did love Andy too. Andy still died in my fanfic trying to save Prue. I know in one chapter Prue mentions it somewhere.

I am still typing up my final Chapter to my fanfic and still writting what happens next from each of the sisters speaking in the future, but in the future in the time era my fanfic is based. A bit liked what happened at the end of season 8, but my own version.

Anyway you never know by reading mine you might get some ideas on how to write your characters. My fanfic shouldn't be hard to find. It stands out if you havn't seen it already. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Your is great Shell! Loving it so far!!! Definitely gave me some cool twisty ideas for my characters. LOL! I like the time period yours is set in too, never thought about that. I modernized it as much as possible, as you can see. LOL! I agree with you, Prue was my fave. Shannen was the reason I watched the show in the first place! She's amazing, obviously. And I just love what Shannen brought to the character! I loved Prue and Andy's relationship, so I just couldn't bear to not have him in the story- based on the characters' history together! Image I always wonder how things would have gone if they had both stayed on the show! Guess that's what my imagination is for! ha!
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Piper, Addison, and Aria walked into the house, each carrying several sacks of groceries. "Ooh oh, Aria door." Piper said, the groceries were getting heavy. Aria squinted her eyes, since her hands were full, and shut the door behind them. "Thanks darlin'." Piper said. "Welcome." Aria smiled. They proceeded into the kitchen, putting all the sacks on the counter.
"Hey." Leo said, kissing Piper.
"Hi." Piper smiled, hugging him.
"How was your day girls?" Leo asked.
"Fine." Both girls answered in unison. Leo furrowed his eyebrows. "I'll tell you later." Piper smiled at him. She then helped the girls put everything into the cupboards and refrigerator.
Piper sighed after they finished. "Now I have to get everything ou so I can fix dinner." She said.
"Oh Mom... you should be off the hook just for one night. Why don't we just order out?" Addie asked.
"Well.... no, I don't mind cooking. Honestly, I love it." Piper said.
"If you say so." Addie said.
"Your welcome to help if you want." Piper looked at her daughter.
"Anything to get out of homework." Addie said.
"Ooh no no. Go do your homework. I'll be fine by myself." Piper chuckled at her daughter's expression.
"Come on, Aria. Let's go do homework." Addie said. She hugged her Dad quickly before walking upstairs with Aria.

The girls were upstairs doing homework when Aria got a text from her Dad. "Hey sweetheart. You want to eat dinner with Candace and I?" Aria sighed and decided he really would not feel comfortable.
"Thanks but not thanks. Homework. Image" Aria texted back.
"Not ready for that yet?" Andy texted his daughter.
"No. Sorry. Thanks for understanding. Love you." Aria texted her father.
"Love you too sis." Andy texted his daughter.

"Who is that?" Addie asked.
"Dad. He wanted to know if I wanted to eat dinner with him and Candace." Aria said. Addie made a face that said, 'awkward.'
"I know. Not there yet." Aria said.
They were finally finished doing homework about an hour later. Then, they were discussing Taylor.
"What should we do about her? I mean, if she keeps bothering you... you know what that'll make us want to do." Addie said.
"Yeah, but we can't vanquish her. She's not a REAL demon. She's just acting like one. Plus... we can't use our powers at school." Aria said.
"Who says we have to use them from school to effect her?" Addie raised her eyebrows and a smirk came across her face.
"You know the adults in this house would kill us." Aria said, raising her eyebrows at her cousin.
"We don't have to tell them. Or do it when they're here." Addie said.
"Your so much like Aunt Phoebe. So... into risk-taking." Aria said.
"Is that so bad?" Addie asked.
"No... I actually wish I was more like that." Aria admitted. They both looked at each other and giggled.
Prue walked into Aria's room. "Hey, Mom!" She said. Prue smiled at her daughter and pulled her into a hug, then kissed her cheek.
"How was your day?" Prue asked.
"Umm... good." Aria said.
Addie hugged her Aunt Prue. "Well.... except that Taylor, Jake's ex-girlfriend, was being mean to Aria. So, I snapped at her and she pulled my hair and we had to go the principal. Oh, and Jake gave Aria his number." Addie said.
"Thanks mouth." Aria added, giggling and lightly punching her cousin in the arm. Addie laughed.
"Well, he finally gave you his number. And Addison Grace.... you need to watch yourself and your mouth." Prue raised her eyebrows.
"I know I know. Mom already went over that with me." Addie said. She smiled and walked out of the room. Then, she reappeared in the doorway.
"Aria. We'll talk later." Addie smiled. Aria nodded.
"I got your stuff at the store." Aria said, handing her Mom the sack with her lotion and tea in it.
"Thanks baby." Prue said, taking it. They sat on Aria's bed.
"Umm.... we saw..." Prue interrupted. "Candace at the store. I know, Piper told me." She said.
"It was weird. I mean, she's nice and everything but...." Aria stopped.
"What?" Prue tucked Aria's hair behind her ear.
"She's not you. I just.... I don't like it. Dad being with someone else. It doesn't seem right to me." Aria said.
"I know, Aria. But... it is what it is. Your Dad's going to make his own choices and if he wants to date someone else, its fine. We're not married or tied down to each other for any reason." Prue said.
"I know. But... you should be." Aria added.
"Honey, its a really complicated situation. You know the things we are up against sometimes. I just don't want to endanger your Dad. I don't even like the fact that your in danger a lot." Prue said.
Aria nodded. She understood where her mother was coming from, but she just didn't understand why? True love is true love and Aria knew that her parents had it. They just weren't being honest with themselves or each other about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys, going for a run now! Hope you like! I will add more as soon as I run! Image
Linz

Next

Return to Over to you