*Our Daughters*

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Lindsey. I finally got around to reading the new part to your story. Image

Anyway I liked what happened at the beggining where they had helped their Grams make Pumpkin bread. Then decided to go and watch a movie together and try a bit of the pumpkin bread before they went home.

I like the idea of the White Vampires coming in and watching their every move so they know when it's the best time to strike.

I think the White Vampires are more interested in Aria and Addie more than the Charmed ones as they seem to watch them more.

Then when Addie and Aria had to run inside and everyone coming from eirther upstairs or the living room to see what was the matter with them.

Atleast they were fine and that Prue, Andy and everyone else was releaved also that both the girls were fine.

Atleast everyone knows now what's after both the girls and probably themselves also because they have powers and are going to look up the White Vampires during the next day. That's a good thing as then they will know what to do if they get attacked.

I like how Andy agreed with Prue when she said she might need protecting from the White Vampires and that Andy said that he was the right person for the job. I just liked how they were both playful about it with each other. I think that really shows how much they care for one another. Image

That was great of Prue asking Andy to stay the night with her because of the White Vampires being mentioned. Image

Anyway great new part to the story Lindsey and thanks again for reminding me that you posted it up. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: *Our Daughters*

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

OMG! That is amazing u need to add more please i was so into that! xxxx
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Over to you