Shell's Charmed Fanfiction

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shell » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Here you will beable to read my Charmed Fanfiction that is based in the past around the Evil Enchantresses time.

It has all four Halliwell Sisters in and some of the other characters.

Some characters you may find I have made up to go along with my stories and also given the Charmed ones extra powers too that wern't in the oringinal series and some parts of their lives too that I have added in.

All the Chapters were written and typed up by me over last 2 years nearly.

So anyway I hope you enjoy them and don't be afried to comment and ask any questions.

So heres the link. I also thank Chuck for suggesting to me to put it here on the boards. Image

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4920977/1/Past_Memories_To_The_Present
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

i love your fanfic Shell!! so long jeje Image i want to do one but i would need some time .
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks for liking my fanfic.

I wanted to write one for ages. I started to write them on December 31st 2008.

It's took me that long by only doing here and there. Its so I could do other things I liked doing too instead of just writting all the time and fit college at the same time.

It doesn't feel like nearly 2 years.

I am still typing up my final chapter that will be in 2 parts and the story afterwards which is called What Happened Next that sums up my chapters. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey Shell!!
I definitely like the dragon's in the story and how you have chosen to set it in the Middle Ages! And seeing Prue being married to someone else is an interesting twist. I think that its nice to imagine my own version of what he looks like, as opposed to already knowing. LOL. I like the idea of the little girls too, its neat to see them in the story as well! Keep writing, because I am enjoying your fanfic as much as you are mine! Image I'll be reading!! Image

Linz
Linz

Postby shell » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks Lindsey. I love your review to my fanfic.

Yeh I had to include the dragons as love them as much as I like Shannen.

So that's how Prue became the Dragon Queen as I though about putting witch to dragon. So half witch and half dragon came to mind.

So I think I invented the Dragon Witch/ Queen

So by watching Dragon Heart and Eragon helped me to put my ideas of dragons into writing. So in my story with the help of both those movies helped me to combine the two together in my own stories with my own ideas.

Then actually Prue marrying Bowen certainly put a twist on the story as nobody had seen Prue being married and with daughters between them. Also the extra powers I gave Prue and her girls to show dragon magic in them abit like Eragon.

Then Prue having her own dragon that is connected to her like Eragon was to Saphera and Draco to the king in Dragon Heart. Then both of them being set in the middle ages too.

I also had Charmed episodes that helped or inspired me to write mine.

You might know which episodes helped me write my fanfic to what it is today. Image
shell

Return to Over to you