my Fan Fic : Merce and Shannen

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 am

i wan do one new fan fic Image hope that like you my history Image, the history call Merce And Shannen Image

I was in one school for learn dramma and near to me was shannen, she and i ever was talking as good friends, and one day she invitated to me for was one weekend togethers.
ours first go to do shopping, the fisrt day of the weekend , ours run for all the shops , and when the 2 are tired go to drink one coffe and eat some thing, more after ours go to the hotel for can prove all ours new clothes, more after go to lunch to one restaurant near to the hotel and when finish the lunch be stopped in the table for talk, but start bad time in the street and think in watch some film for all after see you the supper, when is the hour of the supper ours eat one pizza. and go to sleep .

In the second day of the weekend the shops are close in the morning , and go to one Spa for relax all morning . and of new go to lunch but in the hotel because the time finish and the bedroom need was in order for others persons, and when ours finish for order ours bags are go out of this hotel . and i and shannen go of new to ours houses for can have relax for start of new the class of dramma of the weekend Image .
----------------------------------
hope can have done one good fan fic Image what do you think? Image, no is very big again Image,
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shannenely2 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 am

AAAAAAAAAAI Image MERCE Y KOMO NO ME INVITASTE,T FUISTE KON MI SHANNY Y NO M LLEVAS K MALA M DIST UNA PUÑALADA POR LA ESPALDA,IM DEAD..
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 pm

what did you mean shanny ely ? xD Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shannenely2 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am

KOMO K K MERCE Y PK M KONTSTAS N INGLES Y ACUERDATE YO T LA VOY A KUIDAR ESTOS DIAS
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Return to Over to you