Finding the past

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Paige and Marie appeared in the lobby of the manor and Marie slowly opened her eye's and looked at Paige.

"That is such a nifty little power you have there." She said and smiled

"Tell me about it." Paige said and smiled.

They were disturbed by two identical young girls coming from the kitchen. They were holding a fashion magazine and exclaiming how much they wanted the outfit on their selected page. They looked up and saw Paige and Marie stood there watching them.

"Mom!" they said together

"Hi girls, is aunt Piper around?"

"Sure, she's with Henry and Wyatt upstairs." The girls said together.

They were both tall with long brown hair and identical features, Twins obviously, Marie thought.

"Who's this?" One girl asked, looking at Marie.

"Oh where are my manners, Marie, these are my daughters. Pearl and Primrose, 'Rosie for short. Girls this is Marie."

"Hi Marie." The twins said together then walked of into the lounge, sucking lollypops and flipping through the magazine again.

Marie watched them go, they must have been around her age, and she felt she would get on great with them. Paige grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairs. They were heading towards the attic but Marie stopped them in thier tracks. She had seen a picture, a picture that had almost stopped her heart. Paige looked at the image then at Marie's shocked face. Growing concerned she called up the stairs to Piper, then placed her hand on Marie's shoulder.

"Are you ok?"

"I know this woman....i've dreamed about her too....this is Prue.." Marie said and looked at Paige.

Paige nodded and Marie felt herself falling. As she fell she slammed her head of the bottom step and fresh red blood flowed out of a cut on her head. The last thing she remembered was Paige running down the steps to stop her before the room faded into blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie opened her eye's only to see herself in some sort of attic type area. She looked around and immediately spotted Piper, Phoebe, and Paige, along with Wyatt and another young man, who she didn't know, standing around a huge book. As she was looking at each, white lights appeared and a man materialized, scaring her slightly, she stumbled further back into the sofa she was laying on causing the people in the room to look her way.

"Welcome back." Paige said and walked over to her. "How are you feeling?"

Marie put her hand up to her head where she had banged it and felt nothing.

"I healed it." She said smiling and Marie couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm really getting a hang on this fainting thing ain't i." Marie said, slightly laughing.

Paige looked over to Piper and took a deep breath, then turned back to Marie.

"I think i know why you keep fainting when you are here. I...we.. think you are our sister from a past life." Paige said steeling herself for a hysterical teenager but was surprised when Marie just nodded.

"I think so too.I mean why else would i be drawn to you guys so much, right?" Marie said.

Piper walked over to her and knealt in front of her. She placed her hand on her arm and looked her in the eye.

"We have to find out for sure, but it will take a bit of your blood...are you up for it?"

"My blood? er...sure...um..what do i have to do?"

Piper took hold of Marie's hand and helped her up, then walking her over to a small table surrounded by candles, sat her back down by it. Then she picked up the book she had been looking at and placed it in front of Marie. While the sisters were getting ready Marie looked at the book, she flipped pages and saw it was a book of spells, a strange feeling of rememberance flowed through her chest, and she looked up to see the sisters all staring at her mouths open. Snapping her hand back off the book, she began appologising..

"I'm sorry...i didn't mean to touch it, its just sooo.."

"No...Marie, its fine really.... a few years ago a bad man tried to steal this book by using pipers blood in a potion, he was able to get it and turn it evil... after we reclaimed it we cast a spell over it saying that only true, not meddled with Halliwell family would be able to touch the book. You...you touched it, we may not need your blood after all...you...you are Prue, you are our sister....Oh my god." Phoebe said, her hand on her heart, kneeling heavily down in front of her.Then taking Marie's hands in hers.

Marie looked up at the other people in the room, they were all looking at her with the same shocked look's on thier faces.

"I..i..i...!"

"This is unbelevable, Leo, is this really our sister?"Piper asked her husband, still unsure and slightly nervous.

"She touched the book Piper, that spell you cast was a permanant spell...either she's a really good demon or she's Prue." Leo said.

"I still think we should do the spell to test her blood...just to be sure." Piper said

Piper, i don't thin...." Phoebe began.

"No do the spell, please, i have to be sure too, i mean this is a big deal...if i am your sister, i want to know for sure. Why start the mission and not finish it?" Marie said.

Leo smiled at the young woman that was exactly the thing Prue would have said.

lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Finding the past

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 am

Wow, I'm so hooked, keep it coming girl! Image
shannenzbitch

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 am

why thank you *takes a bow*
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 am

You really like it??
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby thorn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 am

You've got talent, girl! Keep it up. Image Image
thorn

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am

Thanks hunny... Even after all this time writing...i still think my stuff is rubbish lol... not as good as some story's on here thats for sure...like Laurens and marissa's and not to forget chuck's. lol. Heres a bit more The spell i used was one me and my Paige made up together...she loves helping me write spells lol. enjoy...

Part 8

"Ok lets do this. " Piper said and knealt down with her sisters and Marie around the table.

Piper lit the candles and took hold of Marie and Paige's hand. Then concentrating she said a spell.

" Halliwell magic from the past,
bring forth our sister Prue,
Help us see her form at last,
Show us the path to the truth.
From now until it's now again,
with this blood we call you back,
show us the life you now possess."

After saying the spell Piper picked up a sharp knife and cut into her finger. Fresh blood dripped into a bowl as she passed the knife to Phoebe, who did the same thing, followed by Paige then finally Marie. The teenager was very scared but as she cut into her skin and dropped her blood into the bowl, she felt a deep anticipation. After they all had done, Piper lit a small candle and placed in the bowl along with the blood and a few herbs. The blood began to bubble and a puff of smoke escaped suddenly from the bowl. The sisters watched as white lights rose from the bowl and circled the table, then flew into Marie's body, forcing her back and breaking the circle. The sisters looked at her, unsure whether this was part of the spell working. Phoebe looked over at Piper.

"Should we see if she's alright?"

"Quickly, quickly." Piper said, pushing Phoebe towards Marie's still unconcious form.

Still on her knees, Phoebe shuffled towards Marie, and picked up her hand, then looked at Piper.

"Well she's still breathing. she's..." But Phoebe didn't finish as she was covered in a warm body.

Something about the hug was so familiar and as Marie pulled back, Phoebe was shocked to see tears in her eye's.

"Oh god, it's so good to hold you again Pheebs." Marie said in a voice all too familiar.

Marie stood and embraced Piper, holding her in a familiar , to Piper, hug.

"Prue?" Piper asked unsure.

Marie held her at arms length. Tears of joy falling down her face.

"Yes sis, It's me, oh it's so good to see you again." Marie, as Prue, said pulling Piper into another bone crushing hug.

Paige was watching all along, her heart was melting at the sight of her sister's reuniting but she also felt intrusive. She decided she would leave them alone, and began walking towards the attic door, when a voice she had longed to hear for so long called her to a stop.

"Paige? Where are you going?" Marie asked.

Piage turned to look at her sisters again and saw Marie was watching her intensely.

"I...i didn't want to intrude...i..." Paige stuttered.

"You are my sister, how would you be intruding." Marie answered and held her arm out to Paige for a hug.
Smiling Paige walked towards Marie and was pulled into a warm hug.Even though she was in the body of her future self, Paige knew this was the real Prue. All the stories she had heard over the years, about Prue, came flooding back to her mind. She was looking forward to spending some quality time with her long lost sister.

Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Well thanks for the kind words on my writing but i can't believe i made you cry... really?? What part made you cry? Just curious... I will write some more tomorow and post it... too tired at the moment.. Thanks for the review chuck hunny. Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you