Finding the past

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Finding the past

Postby thorn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

^ aww Chuck has a sensitive side. lol, jk with ya. Image Anyway, nice work again, and yes you're technique is different than it was in the beginning of this story. The characters do seem very alive. Image
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks Thorn... i know i said i'd update but i've been stuck on a stale mate at present.... no clue WHAT to write...but as soon as i do i'll post
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Ok thought i better update you all on the progress of this story. So far after a family trauma i haven't been feeling up to writing much..but i will get back to it when i feel i can.I haven't abandoned this fic and want to write more. Just wanted to let you all know that i'll write more soon.
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 11, 2009 8:30 pm

It will be given time hun thanks Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby ibon » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 am

great story hun..
ibon

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 am

Okay i know its been aggggggges since i posted on this story, but i have more i have written today to share with you. I would suggest re-reading the whole thing first before reading this section, just to refresh your memories Image

Piper: - I can’t believe this is truly happening, after 25 years, Oh, Prue I have missed you so much. It’s strange though seeing you in a different body.

Marie: - Tell me about it, I still feel Marie’s soul, but I’m back, at least for a day. You guys have no idea how much I wanted to come see you when I was up there. But they would never allow me to; it was me who asked them to re-incarnate me, in the hopes that I would retain enough memory of home to draw me back to you guys. I think it worked.

Wyatt: - How long have you had the dreams?

Marie: - On and off since I was a child, or rather since Marie was a child. I still have all her memories, I think. I had a friend when I was about 6 or 7 and she was a witch, she showed me some spells and I was hooked. We did one to retrieve possible past lives and I started dreaming about you guys every 6 months or so, until in the last couple of months they became more regular.

Piper stood and left the room, she was feeling a little faint, would never have imagined when she woke that morning that she would be seeing her big sister again that day, she needed some air. Marie watched her go, felt her new heart almost break. Paige went to follow her, but Marie placed her hand on her arm and stood herself, a silent plea being exchanged between them, Paige nodded and returned to her seat.

Marie found Piper in the back garden, her back to the house, obviously crying. Marie quickly reached her and placed her arms around Piper’s shoulders and her chin on Pipers shoulder, causing Piper to relax slightly, of all Prue’s ways to calm her down this was her favorite and most missed.

Marie: - This is hard on you isn’t it sis?

Piper: - Kinda, yea, Prue.
Piper turned to face Marie and pulled her into a warm hug.

Piper: - I tried to bring you back, I really tried, I studied the book for days, but nothing worked nothing.

Prue: - I know you did, I was watching you, and my heart was breaking for your pain. When you tried summoning me after my funeral, mom had to hold me back physically from coming to you. It was extremely hard for me too Piper, I missed you every single day after. When Prue was born, I was there in the room, but I had been told not to let you see me...it broke my heart when you named her, I could see the tears in your eyes.

Marie was crying now and Piper looked into her eyes, seeing the genuine pain in them, reaching up she brushed the tears from her big sisters eyes and hugged her tight again.

Phoebe: - Can anyone join in here, or is it just a two sister hug?

Marie smiled at her sister and held her arm out to her; Phoebe didn’t need any more permission and rushed over to her big sisters. Wyatt, Prue, and Paige stood quietly at the window, arms round each other watching the scene, tears in their own eyes.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Re: Finding the past

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 am

omg that made me cry so bad so that means u are really good cuz i rarely cry xxxx
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Re: Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:23 pm

I;m sorry i made you cry hun hehe, glad you liked it :)
lilmisshalliwell

Previous

Return to Over to you