Immediately afterwards.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Immediately afterwards.

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 am

Ok i have wrote a one-shot about Prue immediately after she died...My take on what happened after. Enjoy

Image Image Image

Prue Halliwell felt herself suspended in space. Her eye's were heavy and her head was aching. Slowly but painfully she opened her eye's and looked around. Her surroundings were completely white, she thought she was in a badly decorated hospital room, but then laughed at that idea. She realized almost instantaneously that something bad had happened, as she looked around for Piper and Phoebe and the doctor who's life they had tried saving.

"Piper ? Pheebs? you guys here." She called, but got no reply.

Felling panicked she began cautiously walking about her surroundings. It felt like she was walking on clouds, there didn't seem to be a sturdy floor under her feet. It was then that she noticed her clothes were changed. Instead of the black jeans, black top and leather jacket she had put on that morning she was now dressed in a long floor length robe in white silky material. She was also barefoot.

"What is going on?" She questioned herself.

Looking around her surrounding's she tried to see any direction she should head into, turning to face were she had already walked from she saw a distant figure approaching her. She stood as still as she could but had her sight trained on the figure ready to throw them if need be with her powers.As the figure neared her heart began to speed up, she recognized the figure as Patty Halliwell, her mother. Rushing forward she closed the distance in seconds and flung herself into her mother's arms. Patty just rubbed her back as her daughter wept tears of joy at seeing her again. Once Prue had finished she straightened up and looked into her mothers eyes, comprehension dawning on her.

"Mom ? Where are we? Am i ...am i dead?"

Patty nodded and pulled her daughter into her chest as she began crying once more. After a few minutes Prue composed herself once more and allowed Patty to lead her away with her. While they were walking to lord only knew where Prue looked at her mom .

"How? How did i die?"

"Shax." Patty spoke for the first time.

"Oh." Prue said and looked down.

Patty stopped and turned to face Prue.

"You need to know some things Prue. Your sister's will try and bring you back. But your destiny has been fulfilled..You are meant to be here now. You must not visit them, they need to grieve and move on. Do you understand?"

"But, they need me. What about the power of three? They will be killed." Prue said scared, but Patty just smiled.

"Always thinking of others. Your sister's will be just fine Prue, their destiny is about to be revealed to them, there is something i never told you girls.Not long before i died i gave birth to a fourth daughter. I had to give her away for reasons we need not go into now. Your sister's will find her and the power of three will remain."

"A...another, another sister? I wish you would have told me mom, now i'll never get to meet her." Prue said shocked.

"I know...and i'm sorry Prue."

They walked in silence for a while until they came to some sort of vortex. Prue held back, looking unsure at the large swirling circle of mist suspended in this air in front of her. Patty held her hand out to Prue and smiled.

"It's ok Prudence, it's safe."

Prue looked at her mom and breathing in deeply took her hand and allowed her mom to walk her into heaven.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Immediately afterwards.

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Does noone want to comment?? Image
lilmisshalliwell

Immediately afterwards.

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

aww ss to hear you've been having problems....wanna talk about it?? as for your review on this. A great big THANK YOU. I have been toying with the idea of writing an Immediately after one-shot for a while, and i think i did ok.. This is my take on what happened to our beloved Prue after she died... Of course i have never been to heaven so i don't know WHAT it looks like lol. Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Re: Immediately afterwards.

Postby GraceHalliwell » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

:omg: :proud: :thumbsup: :shine: :thumbs: :hugs: :clap: awesome love it How do you Write Fan Fiction on here could you please help me I would Appreciate it Thank you
GraceHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Return to Over to you