ill be your shoulder!

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

ill be your shoulder!

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:53 pm

a short story.

The sound of gentle sobbing woke me up from my sleep. I lifted my head and looked around the dimly lit room, it was still dark out the stars shone through the open curtains, they hung in the dark velvet sky, like little fire flies. I licked my lips and turned my attention back to the sound that i had come to hear on nightly basis. I looked over at my Prue; she lay in her bed on her side, the covers hanging around her waist, in the dimness of the light i could see her shoulder gently moving as she cried into her pillow.
I sat up and stretched my back, arching it until i heard the bones in my spine crunch. I stood up and jumped down from my perch on the satin chair that had became my bed in the last three weeks. I was used to sleeping all over the house, my favourite spot was normally down in the living room on the huge white couch, but the last three weeks i had taken up residence in my favourite witches room. Prue had always been my favourite Halliwell, right from the start. Even though i had a special bond with all the sisters at Halliwell manor, I felt a strong bond with my Prue, and now in this hard time she needed me more than ever.
I landed with a soft thump on the wooden floor of Prues bedroom, I silently padded over to the bed and looked up, it was always harder to judge distance in the dim light, and once or twice i had missed, i concentrated on the bed and used all the strength in my back legs to pounce up. I landed there with ease. I looked at my Prue still sobbing softly into her pillow, she hadn’t felt my feet on the covers of her bed yet. I moved slowly over to her and rubbed my elegant head against her arm and purred. For a moment she did nothing, but as i purred louder i felt her hand gently stroke my slim back. I looked up and our eyes met, i let out a soft meow and moved closer to my Prue. I moved slowly up the bed, i rubbed my gently placed my paw on my Prues cheek, and let out another soft meow. I rubbed my face against hers, and felt the wet tears she had shed rub against my white fur. She giggles softly and wrapped her arms around me, i felt myself being picked up and put back down again under the covers. I continued to purr and my Prue stroked my head softly.
‘I love you Kit’. My Prue said softly as she stroked my head. I responded by purring a little louder.
The warmth of the covers and the softness of the bed made me want to close my green eyes and go back to sleep, but I had to make sure that my Prue was ok first. She had stopped crying now, and i could feel her breathing slow and become deeper as she drifted into sleep.
After an hour I gently peeled myself out of Prues embrace and sat on the edge of the bed, i began to groom myself with my front paw. I felt a presence in the room and instantly wanted to protect my Prue. I arched my back and made myself look bigger by puffing out all of my fur. I scanned the room for the intruder and there in the corner was the man that my Prue was braking her heart over. Andy. My Prues one true love. He had died three weeks ago protecting the sisters from a demon. He looked at me and smiled, i nodded my elegant head in return as i watched him fade away. I returned my Prue and lay as close to her as possible so if she woke she would feel me and know that i will always be there for her forever.

THE END!
xoox
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

ill be your shoulder!

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 pm

AWWWW that is soo cute and different really good hun!
XXOOXOXO
LadyMacbeth

ill be your shoulder!

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:16 pm

awww... that's cute hun... great job..
ibon

ill be your shoulder!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 pm

That was so beautiful. Awwwe Kit is a purrrrr...fect kitty get it puuuuuuurfect. hehe. Loved it.
lilmisshalliwell

ill be your shoulder!

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Wow...Speechless for once
rachaelmcd

ill be your shoulder!

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm

OMFG That is absolutely, positively the best short story I have ever read!!! Loved it Lee

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

ill be your shoulder!

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:41 pm

thanks guys for your always supportive words.

love ya all. xoox Image
littlemissbad

ill be your shoulder!

Postby charline » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Gosh I love it!!! Great short story!!!

Love and Kisses, Charlien
charline

Return to Over to you