[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Is There a Doherty In The House?

Is There a Doherty In The House?

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby tiffanyann » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 pm

I've decided to write my first 'Charmed' fan-fic. The idea came to me a few days ago. The name is taken from the episode 'Is There a Woogy in the House?' and you'll see why as you read. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, if I see any I'll edit it.

And oh yeah, please enjoy! Image

Friday. 7:00AM. San Francisco, California

"Piper, Piper pumpkin eater, had a whitelighter and couldn't keep her....him. She put him in a pumpkin shell and there she kept him very well." Piper laughed, and shook her head, then added a dash of flour into the pot. "I'm losing it.."

"I'd have to agree." Prue said walking into the kitchen, heading straight to the coffee pot "One more nursery rhyme from you Mother Goose and you'll be living with the old woman in the shoe."

Piper looked over at her sister "And good morning to you too Ms. Halliwell, what time did you get in last night, or should I say this morning?"

Prue shook her head "If I could remember, I'd tell you."

"That late huh?" Piper said with a smirk.

"All I need is a cup of coffee and I'll be fine." said Prue while closing the kitchen curtains.

"Hey! hey!" Piper opened the curtains back up "An open kitchen is a happy kitchen!"

Prue looked at her "You've got to be kidding me, it's 7 in the morning Piper. Most of the world is still asleep and here you are, dressed, and making.." Prue looked over at the stove.

"Halliwell à la Crème." Piper replied handing Prue one already made.

Prue smiled and reached for it "Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite sister?".

Piper nodded "On more than one occassion, yes."

Prue sat at the table, and took a sip of coffee "I remember when Grams used to make these, she added her own touch to it, any other kind just never tasted right." she took a bite and smiled "I knew she'd give you her secret recipe."

Piper smiled "I thought I'd never see the day when I knew just exactly what was in that old jar of hers in the cupboard."

Just then a yawning Phoebe walked in, eyes half closed "Since when are we so chipper this early?" she asked.

Piper looked over at her younger sister and handed her a plate "Halliwell à la Crème" and smiled.

Phoebe looked at the plate, then back at her "It's a creme puff Piper.".

Prue chimed in "Gram's recipe"

A smile appeared on Phoebe's face "Grams' creme puffs?...I love Grams' creme puffs." She went and joined her sister at the table.

Prue looked at the clock, took one last sip of coffee then got up "I need to get ready for work now, or I'll be late. Thanks for breakfast Piper." then headed up the stairs.

"Anytime Prue." she responded while taking out yet another batch of creme puffs.

Phoebe looked over at her "Piper, that's your 3rd batch already. I really don't think we'll be craving them that much."

Piper grabbed a plate "Gram's always said it's good to stay busy. Besides, I need something to keep my mind off Leo."

Phoebe looked at her "He'll be back before you know it Piper. You know he won't stay gone too long, especially since you have a baby on the way. Wish I had a man like that, heck wish I had a man to begin with!"

She looked over and smiled, then handed her another creme puff "Go watch tv and get out of my hair."

Phoebe laughed and got up "See, you're acting like a mother already." and walked into the living room.

Meanwhile upstairs Prue was packing her over night bag "Yes Jay, I'll be ready, see you in about an hour.. Love you too, bye." she hung up her phone, and continued packing. Walking over to her closet, she tried thinking of what she'd tell her sisters. She could say it was a weekend business trip, but they wouldn't buy it. She swore she'd never do one of those again, ever since her experience at Bucklands with Rex. No matter what she came up with she couldn't tell them about Jay. She wanted this relationship to go slow, to enjoy the ride. The last thing she wanted was for her sisters to ask her questions, especially when she herself couldn't answer them. It was a weekend getaway, all Jay told her to do was pack, he would take care of the rest. Anyways, both Piper and Phoebe are busy with their own lives, maybe, just maybe she could get away unoticed.
Last edited by tiffanyann on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiffanyann
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby tiffanyann » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Phoebe relaxed on the sofa, grabbed the remote, then turned on the tv. As she did, she was hit with a premonition. Prue was on the news, she was being chased across San Francisco by a bunch of photographers. She was driving pretty fast, swerving in and out of lanes, just then her car hit the side of the Golden Gate Bridge. When it ended Phoebe got up quickly and ran upstairs "Prue! Prue!"

Prue heard Phoebe and quickly threw her bag under the bed "What is it Pheebs?" she asked.

Phoebe ran into her sisters bedroom. "I just had a premonition. You..you were being chased."

"Being chased? By what a warlock?" Prue asked concerned.

Phoebe shook her head "No, photographers."

"Photographers? Phoebe what are you talking about?" Prue sat down and looked at her.

"I saw you being chased by photographers, you were speeding down the highway, and it was all over the news, you hit the side of the Golden Gate Bridge."

Prue shook her head "Phoebe that's crazy, I know this town like the back of my hand, and besides I won't be going anywhere near the bridge any time soon."

"Prue" Phoebe sat by her sister "I'm serious, it was dangerous, and it was on tv." She stopped then her eyes grew big "You think..you think you might be found out to be a wit..a witch?"

Prue looked at her "That's impossible, I can control my powers, how could I be found out?"

Phoebe shook her head "Prue, I was burned at the stake for being a witch when we went to the future remember? What if you made the same mistake as me and used your power for personal gain?"

"Like what Phoebe, use my powers to move traffic out of the way so I can get through?" Prue got up "I'll be safe Phoebe, trust me. Now if you don't mind I need to finish getting ready."

Phoebe nodded and hugged Prue "Be safe Prue, please..." then shut the door behind her.

Prue grabbed her bags then walked out the door, heading downstairs "Piper, Phoebe I'm heading out now. You know how to reach me if you need me, and remember 'need' means only if you're dying or the world is ending!" walking out the door, she got in her car and drove off to meet Jay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday. 9:00AM. Los Angeles, California

The phone had been ringing off the hook ever since Shannen agreed to return for her role as Brenda Walsh on the new 90210. This morning was no different, Shannen rolled over in bed and started hitting at the bedside table, looking for the phone. After the 5th ring, she answered, "This is Shannen."

"Shannen it's Gabe, look I know this is short notice but we've just done a complete rewrite on the new script. It'll be a lot easier if we shot the scene of Brenda and the students outside of LA. There's too many fans and paparazzi out right now, and we're on a schedule."

Shannen sat up slowly and grabbed a bottle of water by the bed "Outside LA, okay, where at exactly?"

"San Francisco.."

"San Francisco?! That's 6 hours away, how does that make any sense?"

"Shannen don't worry, we have it all under control, we have a suite booked for you at the Hotel Palomar, it'll only be for the weekend."

She took a sip of water and looked at the clock "When do I need to be there?"

"We'll be shooting a few things tonight, so around 5 would be great. You can pick up the script before you leave."

"Alright, I'll be there." she hung up and called Holly.

Holly ran to the phone while holding a crying Riley in her arms "Hello?"

"Hey Holly it's me, look I'm sorry, but I won't be able to go horseback riding with you this weekend, I've just recieved news I have to be in San Francisco to shoot a few scenes."

Holly bounced Riley gently trying to calm him "It's okay, I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it either to be honest, Finley's running a temperature, and I think Riley may have caught it."

"Oh poor little guys, I hope they feel better soon."

"Yeah, me too, have fun in San Francisco, and hey if you see the Charmed One's tell them I said hello." Holly said with a laugh.

Shannen laughed as well "Yeah, I'll rememeber to do that, bye Holly." hanging up, she crawled out of bed and went to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Halliwell Manor, Phoebe was still channel surfing when Piper came in, and finally took a break from baking.

"Anything good on?" Piper asked

Phoebe shook her head and tossed Piper the remote "Good luck finding something."

Piper started flicking through the channels "Any idea what your premonition could have meant?"

"No, I mean it's pretty obvious that it was Prue, and she was in a wreck. My only conclusion is that she was some how found out."

"That's not like Prue though, she's never used her powers for personal gain and she's always been the one to hide it, as if she didn't even want to admit she had them at times."

Phoebe sat up on the sofa "Yeah well, when I get a premonition, it's for good reason. It's not something to take lightly."

Piper nodded and continued flicking through the channels, stopping to turn the volume up.

"Next up, in honor of her return as Brenda Walsh on the famous 90210, an afternoon marathon of Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty."

Piper turned the tv off "You see, that's all I need, a show about breaking up, just another sign that my relationship with Leo is coming to an end."

Phoebe looked over at her "Oh come on Piper, you and Leo will be just fine, trust me on this. You two were meant to be together. Look on the bright side, if you two do ever end, you can always get that Shannen chick to do it for you."

Piper got up, and shoved a creme puff in her sisters mouth "That's not funny Phoebe!"

Phoebe almost choking from laughter, spat it out. "Piper I'm kidding, you're in a relationship millions of women would die for!..Shannen is a good name though, you might want to add that to your list of baby names."

Piper stopped and looked at her "At least it doesn't begin with a P. Anyways I have baby shopping to do, care to come along?"

Phoebe jumped up "I'll drive!"

"No, first you'll shower, and then I'll drive."

"Right, good idea!" and Phoebe headed upstairs.
Last edited by tiffanyann on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiffanyann
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Hunny, that was awesome. I loved the premonition, Poor Shannen. Go Leo, find her and orb her back to the manor, hehehehe. MORE please
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby tiffanyann » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Thank you Claire, I'm glad you're liking it. I'm going to continue writing tonight (that's when I write best, late at night). By the way thanks for the message on MSN, I was still asleep and got it when I woke up hehe! Once againImage (I love this lil guy!)
tiffanyann
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:42 pm

its a little spooky but im a good way! Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad