[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Your both amazing writers!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Prue was pacing in her room. She couldn't get Brenda and Brandon off her mind. She had to meet them, but how, when, and what would she say? She looked at her clock at the side of her bed. 3:15 am. Prue groaned, she had a meeting tomorrow at Buck lands first thing and she was going to be so tired.
Reaching for her robe, she pulled it on and headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Pulling a cup out of the cupboard, she switched on the kettle and sat down to wait for it to be boiled.

"What are you doing up Prue" Came Leo's voice from the doorway.

He had watched her from the doorway, worried about the way she was behaving. She just wasn't herself lately.

"Oh Leo you startled me. I didn't think anyone else was up." Prue replied.

"I just got back from helping a charge. You didn't answer my question. Why are you up?" He pushed.

"Not been to sleep, " She rubbed her eyes." Oh Leo i can't stop thinking about Brenda and Brandon. I have to meet them, but i don't want to ruin thier lives, what am i going to do?"

"It's tough alright. Maybe you could arrange to meet her at her work. She's a photographer. Maybe go in disguise and i don't know.... be applying for a job or something."

Prue looked at Leo. That was actually a good idea. She jumped off the stool she was on and hugged her brother in law.

"That's brilliant Leo, You know you really are the best." She said heading out of the kitchen

"Hey, Prue weren't you about to have tea, where are you going?"

"Who needs tea, i'm going to bed, gotta look my best when i meet my sister tomorow, night Leo and thanks."

He watched her go and frowned. His idea was just that, an idea, he hadn't expected her to go ahead and do it. He vowed to himself he would follow her tomorow. He would protect her from hurt, Her and Brenda.Sighing he orbed up to his and Piper's room and climbed into bed next to his wife.

The next day Prue reached Bucklands with a bag full of disquise material.

After her meeting she left saying she had to nip home and got in her car and drove to the address Phoebe had told her. If Brenda was a boss in this place Prue should be able to just walk in, she just hoped it would work.

Grasping onto her bag she pushed open the door to Walsh photography and entered. Phoebe had told her Brenda's office was second floor third right so Prue walked right past the receptionist to the elevator. She pushed the up button and the doors swung open. Stepping in Prue breathed deeply. Opening her bag she pulled a short blond wig out along with a pair of foster grants and quickly put them on.She looked into the mirror inside the elevator and straightened the wig. Soon the doors pinged open on the second floor and she stepped out turning immediately to her right. She walked slowly towards Brenda's office and stopped outside the door.

There she was, a phone to her ear, sat twirling a piece of her hair around her finger. Prue swallowed, that was exactly what she did with her own hair.
Brenda was dressed in a short brown skirt and had on a white shirt. Her hair was loose and trailed down her back,with a slight curl to it.Prue watched her a moment more before breathing deep and knocking on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Piper, is Prue back yet?"

"Phoebe for the tenth time no.Just calm down Pheebs, she'll be home soon."

"I can't Piper, I'm so nervous.How do you think Brenda took it?"

"How do i know Pheebs,Prue will tell us when she gets ho...Prue what happened?"

At that moment Prue had walked through the back kitchen door her wig and glasses gone and tears rolling down her face. She ignored her sisters and headed to the stairs.But they followed her and Piper grabbed hold of her arm.

"What happened Prue?"

"She called me a liar, told me i was a fraud and to get out of her office and her life."

"Why Prue, what did you say to her."

"I told her i was her sister, she didn't believe me until i removed my wig and glasses.Then she screamed at me to get out, and called me those horrible things."

Piper placed her hand on Prue's arm. She could feel her shaking, but Prue shrugged her off and climbed the stairs. Phoebe went to follow but Piper held her back.

"Leave her Phoebe, she needs time."

"I can't leave her like this. Piper i should never have agreed to follow Brenda, look what it's caused."

"Phoebe...?"

"I've got talk to her Piper.It's the least i can do." Phoebe said heading up the stairs.

She knocked and opened the door to Prue's room but it was empty. So she turned and headed up to the attic. There she found Prue sitting on the floor looking out of the attic window. Her legs were curled under her and she was hugging them, rocking back and forth. She walked over to Prue and sat down in front of her.

"Prue? You wanna be alone?"

For a moment Prue was silent, then she shook her head no. Phoebe put her hand on Prue's arm and rubbed it in comfort. Prue looked at her and laying her head in her lap,she allowed the tears to fall as Phoebe stroked her hair. Phoebe's heart was breaking. Prue had always been the strong one of the three of them, to see her this broken was scary.

Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Brenda rushed into Casa Walsh slamming the door behind her.

"Brandon...were are you?" She shouted

She had driven home as soon as that woman had left, and she was mad, real mad. Brandon came walking out of the kitchen drying his hands on a towel. Seeing his sister's distraught face he rushed to her side.

"What is it Bren' what happened?"

"Follow me." She replied leading him into the lounge

"Were are the boys?"

"Asleep as usual, why?"

"Good i don't want them to hear this. You remember that woman who looked so much like me?"

"Yea....wait...did you see her again? What happened? Why are you so upset?"

"Well, if you'll let me finish Bran' she found me. She came to my office about half an hour ago, claiming to be my sister."

"What?"

"I mean , who does she think she is waltzing in and announcing that to me. She said her name was Prue Halliwell, and that's all i heard before i threw her out."

"You threw her out, Bren'? How do you know she wasn't our sister. You said she looked like you right. It would have to be a pretty big coincidence for her to look so much like us and not be our sister don't you think?"

Brenda thought about it, he was right. Prue did look an awful lot like her, even down to the hair. She looked at Brandon.

"You think i was too mean to her?"

"Bren' it doesn't matter what i think...even though i DO think you were too hard on her....what really matters is what she thinks."

"Maybe your right. But how do i find her to appologise?"

"You have a name. All you need now is a phone book and you have her.Come on i'll help you look."

The two of then retreived the phone book and they turned to the 'h' page. Soon enough they found the only P Halliwell listed and an address.

"So, are we both gonna do this Bran'? I don't think i could do it on my own."

"She's my sister too Bren' Lets call Donna over to sit and go appologise ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing Prue into her room to rest Phoebe went to find Piper. She was to Phoebes delight already in the kitchen making a pan of chicken soup. Phoebe loved this about Piper, whenever they were ill or upset, Piper's chicken soup always cheered them up.

"I see you're already on it."

"Yea, how is she?"

"Not so good, Piper i've never seen her like this before. The womans so broken up over this.Brenda sure has a lot to answer for."

"Don't be so hard on her Phoebe. This would have been just as much of a shock to her as it was to Prue. Put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if some stranger came up to you and announced she was your sister. wouldn't you have freaked out too?"

Phoebe thought about it. Piper was right, she would have probably kick-boxed her right out of the place.

"I guess your right Piper, as always." Phoebe said as the door bell rang. " But it still doesn't help us now does it." She said as she reached the front door.Piper followed her with a tray for Prue, and was about to take it up when Phoebe opened the door and gasped. Piper looked at who was at the door and the tray fell from her hands, followed by a resounding crash that echoed through the house.

"Oh my god. Oh....my...god." Piper said flabergasted as Phoebe showed the two people into the lobby.

"How did you find us Brenda?" Phoebe enquired

"Oh my god." Piper repeated.

"Piper what was that crash....." Prue shouted coming down the stairs and stopping in her tracks as she saw who was in her house.

"Oh my god." Piper said again. Looking from both Prue to Brenda then back again.

Prue backed up the stairs again and dissapeared.

"It's you...the double glazing rep?" Brandon spoke first out of the two of them. He was looking at Phoebe.

Piper gave her a look that meant 'what is he talking about' but she only replied

"Long story, Piper"

"Brandon, i'm no rep, that was a rouse to check you and Brenda out. To see if she really did look like my sister."

"Wait a second. So you are Prue's sister too, and what about you?" Brenda asked looking at Piper.

"Yes, i'm the middle sister, Phoebe there is the youngest."

"Brandon, i don't think i can take this..." She said and suddenly she fell backwards, into Brandons arms. Scooping her up he looked at Piper and Phoebe unsure.

"Oh here, put her down here." Piper said leading them over to the lounge sofa.

Brandon lay his sister down and stood up. Prue came down the stairs and upon seeing Brenda flat out on the sofa rushed over.

"Oh god, what happened?"

"It's ok Prue, she just fainted. She er... doesn't take change easy." Brandon assured her.

"She's not the only one" Prue replied.

Piper placed her arms around Prue's waist and her chin on her shoulder, while all the time not taking her eyes of Brenda.

"Wow, the resemblance is uncanny. They are identical right down to the beauty mark on their faces." Phoebe commented.

"I'm right here Pheebs, you don't have to refer to me as a third person you know" Prue said defensively. Phoebe looked down and Prue immediately regretted what she had said.

"I'm sorry." Prue said opening her arms for a hug, Phoebe obliged.

"I'm sorry too, this has been hard on both of us."Brandon said.

"Why are you here, now...no offence..but why did you come here?" Prue asked him.

"We came to appologise. Brenda told me what happened at her office, and she wanted to say sorry. She overreacted...she has a habit of doing that."
Branden explained.

"Sounds like someone else i know." Piper muttered, while Prue slapped her arm.

"Bran...Brandon, " Brenda mumbled as she began to wake up.

"I'm here sis." He replied as he knelt down near her and picked up a hand to hold.

"Whats going on, here? " Leo said as he came from the kitchen. He had just orbed in from a charge.

Brenda opened her eye's fully and slowly sat up, rubbing her temple. She looked around at the three women and one man who had since joined them.

"Brenda and Brandon paid us a visit." Piper explained to him.

"You...you were the man that dragged that woman into the stairwell, if you've hurt her, i'll...i'll" Brenda threatened standing up and glaring at Leo.

"It's ok Brenda, that was me. He was trying to talk some sense into me is all. Leo wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Ok....if you say so...Phoebe was it? I guess your wondering why we are here..."

"...It's ok Brandon explained it to us." Phoebe countered.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Ok thats all i got for now. They have now all met, any ideas where i can go with this nowImage They would be greatly appreciated Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Great chapter!! Hmm, are you gonna let Brandon and Brenda in on the big secret? You could maybe let them meet Patty? Just an idea.
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 29, 2008 10:29 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Yeah that sounds good. Give it a little time, and let Prue, Piper, and Pheobe talk about it first.
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri May 30, 2008 6:05 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry Prue. You just freaked me out. I mean i look at you and ....well.....wow."

"I know, we must be identical, and you, Brandon must be fraternal." Prue explained.

"Yea...right...What i don't get..." Brenda said sitting back down "..is why my mom gave you away, i mean why keep me and Brandon and not you?"

Prue looked at Piper, then phoebe and breathed in deep.

"No..it's a mystery alright."She replied.

"Would you like a drink? Tea maybe?" Piper asked.

"No, thank-you, we have to get back. I got my friend watching the boys, and she has to be somewhere in an hour, but thanks." Brenda replied.

"Ok.Maybe you could come by again, say tomorow, and bring your boys. I'd really love to meet them." Prue asked.

Brenda looked at Prue and thought for a moment. Was she really ready to introduce her son's to these people. She wasn't...not quite yet, but how would she tell them this. She decided to be honest.

"I'm sorry, i'm just not ready for that yet. This is all still so very strange to me.I'm not sure i want my boys involved just yet. Maybe when we've gotten to know a bit more about each other, i'll bring them to meet you all then."

Silence elapsed around the room, until Brandon cleared his throat.

"Maybe we should go Bren', It's getting late."

Brenda and Brandon stood up and the six of them walked to the lobby. Once at the front door, Brandon held his hand out and the sisters and Leo shook it. Then Brenda copied. As Phoebe shook her hand though she had a vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man was driving in a car, He was sleepy, but he was driving with a purpose.Suddenly a deer ran out in front of him, and he swerved the car, hitting a tree. The car burst into flames and the man was burned alive. Next she saw Brenda holding a phone to her ear, suddenly she clutched her stomache, she must have been pregnant and screamed. Falling to the floor. The vision ended, and Phoebe opened her eye's only to look into Brenda's scared ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe let go of Brendas hand and stumbled backwards, Prue caught her and Brenda tried to help.

"Piper. Help!" Prue shouted.

Piper helped Prue stand Phoebe up and walked her over to the sofa they had just recently vacated. Brenda just stood there holding onto Brandon, a worried look on her face. Piper turned to her.

"She's um...been working too hard...Not eating right...." She turned to look at Phoebe winking.."..I told you, you should eat something Phoebe."

"Sorry Piper, sorry Brenda...i um... what can i say, i'm a workaholic, ha"

Brenda relaxed and let go of Brandon.

"Well i guess we'll go...um...take care of yourself Phoebe, and go eat ok."

"Ok." Phoebe said smiling, as Leo showed the twins to the door.

Once he had returned Prue turned toPhoebe.

"Ok, spill, what did you see?"

"I think i just saw her husband's death.It was so sad, Prue.He was burned alive."

"Oh my god. How?"Piper asked.

"Well from what i saw he swerved to miss a deer, hit a tree and the car blew up. He was killed instantly." Phoebe said, sitting forward and putting her head in her hands.

"Oh god, that's awful, Was that all you saw?"

"No ." Phoebe said quietly. "I saw her when she found out. She was pregnant.He never saw his children." A tear fell down her cheek and Prue put her arm around her shoulders.

"Thats awful." She said quietly.

There was a pregnant pause until Phoebe spoke up.

"So what are we going to tell her, about us i mean.Do you think she has a power and Brandon too?"

"I don't know, but if they are our blood they will have to know. We have to tell them.And find out if they have had anything strange happen to them." Prue said.

"What do you suppose thier powers will be?"Piper said.

"Don't know. Are we gonna introduce them to mom?" Prue replied.

"We have to tell them about her first.They think thier mom gave Prue up remember."Phoebe reminded them.

"I wouldn't want to be them in the near future. I mean it's one thing to find out you have three sisters you never knew about. But to find out they and you are witches and have magical powers..Well... i just wouldn't want to be them thats all." Leo said.

"Well your a ray of sunshine now aren't you." Piper said at Leo, he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"We have to think this out seriously, we can't just rush in and yell it out to them. We have to come up with a plan." Leo said.

"Yea but it's late, we'll think better after a good nights sleep.Good night you three." Prue said heading to the stairs, but Piper stopped her.

"You ok ,sis?"

"I'm not sure yet Piper, I'm not sure." She said as she walked up the stairs to her room.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:59 am

I'm loving the story, Claire. =]

"Well you're a ray of sunshine now aren't you." I love that, Piper is so funny. Is that a line from the show? It sounds familiar.
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat May 31, 2008 6:47 am

lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you