[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 11:11 am

You definitely should!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 am

"I don't think your nuts, Prue. But it's interesting though."

"Interesting?Why"

"I dunno, it just is. So you say she looked just like you?"

"Yea. Wait Pheebs what are you thinking?"

"Well that i might just go stake out this street and see for myself." Phoebe said standing up and leaving the kitchen.

"No, oh Pheebs" Prue called after her but Phoebe was gone.

Prue stood up and walked into the foyer just as Phoebe was pulling on her coat.

"Wait your not going now are you?"

"Yea, and your coming with me." Phoebe said grabbing hold of Prue's arm and the car keys and dragging her with her.

"Piper" Prue said for help but she just laughed as Phoebe pulled Prue out the door.

As they pulled out of the drive Phoebe asked Prue were she saw the woman and Prue directed her to the street. Once there Prue looked at the spot were she crashed the car, which had since been towed to the body shop and they parked up at the kerb.

"Ok so were did you see this mystery woman then?" Phoebe asked.

"Over there, she was just walking back towards that street there." Prue said pointing.

"Ok, well...lets just wait here and see if she shows again."

"What, your gonna sit in the car and wait for her to walk down the ro.....omg there she is Phoebe look"

Phoebe looked at the woman Prue was talking about, she had cut off jeans on and a cute little black vest top, Her hair was up in a long ponytail and she as smiling at two children in a buggy she was pushing.Phoebe looked at Prue, then back at the woman then back at Prue, as her sister did the same thing.

"Oh my good god Prue, you wasn't wrong, you two could be twins."

They watched as the woman knelt down and wiped what looked like melted icecream of one of the children. She stood up and looked behind her and Phoebe and Prue watched as a young man who looked the same age ran up behind her and hugged her before grabbing hold of the pram with her and they walked off.

"She's a mom too, and to twins, wow Prue this is surreal"

"Can we get out of here please Phoebe. I don't feel too well"

Phoebe looked at Prue's face and saw how ashen she was.She placed her hand on her arm.

"Ok. You gonna be ok?"

"Sure, can we just go ...please"

Phoebe replied by starting the car and pulling of from the kerb. They drove past the couple and Prue chanced a glance at the women.Who looked up as they drove past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm telling you Bran' she looked just like me."

"A woman, in a car who looks just like you, come on Bren'"

"Well don't believe me then, but i know what i saw.She looked as shocked as i felt."

Brandon Walsh took hold of his sister's clasped hands and sat down across from her on the sofa in Casa Walsh.

"Bren' if you had another you out there don't you think mom would have told us before she....well....you know before she left us?"

"Brandon, i don't know, you didn't see her. her hair was a bit shorter than mine but she looked spitting image of me.She had the same face as me."

"Now thats a scary thought, two of you."

"BrandonImage!" Brenda shouted as she hit her brother in the chest.

"Oof Bren' that hurt."

"Good, i'd have thought my own twin brother would show me a little sympathy"

"Bren' i do, but this is just, so unlikely."

"Why is it.?"

"I don't know, it just is is all"

"Oh ok, so i'm just loosing my mind then am i? What's that going to do to Nathan and Scott. Having a mom who's cookoo."

"Bren' i never said you were cookoo, i just think this is impossible."

"Fine, it's impossible, you know were the guest bedroom is, i'm going to bed, the boys will be up early." Brenda said as she stood.

Brandon watched as his sister pulled her band out of her hair and let loose her long bottom length black hair before walking out of the room. Sighing he sat and thought about what she had told him. If there was a woman out there who looked like Brenda, that could mean they had another sister out there. But why would his parents keep that from them. He wished he could ask them, but they were both dead.His father had passed 7 years before, from a heart attack. His mum had followed soon after. Doctors had said it was a heart attack too, but the twins knew it was a broken heart that had claimed her.They had never even met Brenda's twins. Sighing Brandon stood and tidied the living room for Brenda before heading up to the guest bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prue was lying in her bed, tossing and turning. She had tried sleeping but her mind was too awake. She couldn't stop thinking about her.She had to think of some way to talk to her. Some way to hear her voice, just to hear if she sounded like her at all. An idea hit her and she jumped out of bed. Pulling on her robe and slippers she made her way up to the attic, and to the book. Flipping through it she found what she was looking for and she set up and lit the candles she needed. Standing in front of the book again she began.

"Here these words.
Hear my cry spirit from the other side.
Come to me, I summon thee.
Cross now the Great Divide."

Inside the circle, white magical lights, ever-so-slowly begin to appear. Prue looks up, as her mother appeared.

"Prue?"

"Mom, i need to ask you something? It's kinda hard for me..."

Patty stepped forward and became solid, she took hold of Prue's hand and led her over to the couch in the corner of the room.

"What is it sweety?"

"Do i have a twin sister mom?"

Patty sucked in her breath at the question, and looked away from her daughter. She feared this day ever since she gave her two babies away. Prue took this reaction as a yes and spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me mom?" Prue said with tears in her eye's.

"I couldn't Prue. Yes you do have a twin siter, and a twin brother."

"Wait....what i have a brother too?"

"Yes." Patty said finally looking at Prue. She could see the hurt in her eye's and it broke her heart to see.

"When i had you, i didn't know about your brother and sister even being inside me. They were unexpected Prue.You were born first, then your brother, then finally your sister.I kept you and gave them to a college friend of mine who couldn't have children. I didn't know what else to do. I was young, scared."

"That's not a good enough reason mom. Grams could have helped you and dad."

"Your Grams didn't know. Dad was just as shocked and scared as i was. I called Cyndi from the hospital and they came down and collected them. I didn't know what else to do Prue....why are you asking me this anyway.?"

"I saw her, yesterday, i was driving through Beverly Hills and i saw her walking along the street. Me and Phoebe went back later and saw her again, pushing twins in a buggy."

"Really?"

"Yea, but mom, how do you expect me to deal with this.Is there anything else your not telling us?"

Patty looked away, then back at Prue, she paused for a minute .

"No, nothing." she lied.

"What am i going to do now mom, i have to meet her, and my brother, but how? How do i approach her?"

"I don't know sweety.But you'll figure it out, your strong. You'll think of something."

Patty stood and before she walked back into the circle she hugged Prue.

" I have to go now. You know where i am if you need me again. Oh and Prue. I'm sorry."

Stepping back into the circle, white light's engulfed her and she waved before dissapearing.

Prue slumped down onto the couch again and curled her legs under her. There she fell asleep finally knowing the truth about her sister and brother.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 11:41 am

Wow, that was fantastic! Thanks for sharing Claire Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Ok heres a bit more. Ideas people i need ideas as to where to go with this. I want it to be your story as much as mine. Image Image Image

"Prue....Pruuuueeeeee where are yo....?" Piper called as she entered the attic looking for her sister.

Seeing her curled up on the sofa she immediately worried. Rushing over to her she shook her gently.

"Prue, Prue wake up...Prue."

Prue slowly opened her eye's and looked at her sister.Sitting up slowly she rubbed her eye's and stood up stretching.

"What time is it?"

"Just after 7. Prue why were you sleeping in here?"

"No reason, just fell asleep thinking is all."

Piper looked around and noticed the candles in a circle.She looked back at Prue.

"You summoned mom didn't you. Why?"

Prue began picking the candles up avoiding Piper's question. She still didn't know how to tell her about her news.

"I wanted to talk to her ok, is that a crime now?" She snapped defensively

Piper sucked in her breath, she knew that tone with Prue, it meant she was hiding something. Taking hold of Prue's shoulders Piper gently stopped her and looked into her eye's.

"Why? What's going on Prue? What did she say to you?"

Prue relented, and hung her shoulders, her head down. Piper began to worry, she rarely saw Prue this broken up and it scared her. Leading her over to the sofa again, Piper sat her down and took hold of her hands.

"What did she say Prue?" She repeated.

"I think we better get Phoebe before i tell you."

"Get Phoebe before you tell us what?" Phoebe said walking into the attic.

She saw how Prue looked and immediately rushed to her side, She put her arm around her shoulder in comfort and Prue began.

"Well, i summoned mom last night, i had to find out if she knew anything about that woman who looked so much like me......" she stopped.

"And....what did she say?" Phoebe asked.

"That woman is my twin sister."

"What!?" Piper and Phoebe shouted together.

"Yep and it gets better.... we have a twin brother too. I'm one of triplets."

"Tri...oh god, oh god...MOM....MOM GET YOUR SPIRITUAL BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." Piper screamed to the ceiling stamping her foot on the floor in a seething rage.

White lights swirled and Patty appeared looking worried.

"Now girls...calm down"

"Calm down.....calm down...how are we supposed to calm down...did you not think this was worth telling us?"

"I couldn..."

"Don't you dare say you couldn't. Mom how do you think this has affected Prue. Look at her." Piper said waving her arm at Prue.

"Piper..." Prue began.

"You keep this from us for 30 years. You let Prue find out this way. Mom how could you." Piper said her face red in anger.

Turning her back on Patty. Piper took Prue by the shoulders and walked her out of the attic, leaving Phoebe alone with her mother.

"I have one question mom. Why?"

"I have already explained it to Prue Phoe..."

"Yes but i want you to explain it to me mom. Why would you give up two of your children, knowing what we would become?"

"I didn't have any choice, i was 19 years old Phoebe, i was scared."

"Imagine how scared your daughter is right now mom."

Phoebe walked away from her mother and went to find her sisters. Patty watched her leave and sighed. She had regretted not telling them. She was going too, then she had died and that choice was taken from her. Sighing again she vanished in a swirl of white lights.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Brenda Walsh exited her bedroom and walked through the adjoining bathroom, turning on the faucet in the bath. Brandon had promised to get up with the boys so she decided to have a long bath and try and shake the depressing feeling she'd been having for the last few days since seeing that woman. She hadn't been able to get her out of her mind. And whats more, she was worried about the car that had followed her home yesterday. She had pretended it was nothing but she had come back from work and noticed a car following her. It had drove off as she had walked into her driveway so she had thought nothing of it at the time. But after thinking about it, it seemed a touch suspicious.

After having her bath she dressed in a knee-length summer dress and sandals, After brushing her long hair and leaving it to dry natural she went downstairs to find Brandon pulling faces at her boys, who were sat in thier highchairs.

"Hi, buddies." she said giving each one a kiss.

"Morning Bran', they been good for you?"

"Morning Bren', and yea they've been fine......how are you feeling this morning?"

"Oh you know...still confused.... still missing Dylan... but i'll be fine, i got these two too remind me of him."

Brandon walked around the counter and pulled her into a hug. Brenda put her head on his chest, it felt good to her, to be held again.Even though Brandon was the exact same age as her, her was taller than her.

"Mama.."

Her son's voice interupted her and she pulled away from Brandon. Walking over to Nate, the son who'd called her she unclasped his safety belt and pulled him out of his chair, placing him down on the floor, then pulled Scott out the same way.Almost exactly at the same time, both boys put their bottom's in the air and stood themselves up. wobbling slightly before walking to their play area and plonking themselves down at the same time. Brandon and Brenda laughed at their antics, then Brenda began cleaning the surfaces.

"So...what are you gonna do about this woman?"

Brenda paused, she had thought about that woman alot since the day she first saw her and she still wasn't sure what to do.

"I don't know. What can i do, i have no way of finding her, i don't even have a name to go on."

"And you didn't see a reg number on the car?"

"I've already told you i didn't...."

Brenda stopped as the doorbell chimed.

"Could you get that Brandon, please."

Brandon answered by heading out of the door of the kitchen and heading to the front door. Upon opening it he saw a cute woman stood with a clipboard in her hands.Immediately attracted to her, he leant on the door frame.

"Well, hello, how may i help you?"

"I...er.. i'm doing a survey...um...on um...double glazing. Do you have ...um...double glazing sir?"

"No...but i could definately be interested if it's you that would fit it for me." Brandon replied.

The woman giggled nervously.

"Brandon who's at the door?" Brenda called from the kitchen as she walked into the lobby with Nate on her hip.

"Oh it's a double glazing rep Brenda."

"Brandon, we have it already, you know that, I'm sorry miss, my brother's a flirt, we're not interested.Are you ok....miss? Hello" Brenda said waving her hand in front of the womans face.

"Ye...yea sure...i...um...i'll go now...."

"Ok bye....are you sure you're ok?" Brenda tried again as the woman was still stood there her mouth agape staring at Brenda.

"Mama" Nate whispered.

"Ok, Nate mama knows. Come on Brandon say good bye. i have to get to work." Brenda said walking away from the door.The woman never took her eye's off her.

"Sorry, seeya around." Brandon said as he closed the door on the woman.

The woman walked back to her car, climbed in and picked the phone up.

"Prue, she is you. I mean she looks more like you up close than when we saw her before. Theres no doubt about it."

"Did you find out anything else Phoebe, like a name perhaps?..Phoebe?"

"What...oh right Brenda, her name's Brenda and our brothers called Brandon."

"Urgh how corny is that, Brandon and Brenda. What's Brandon like?"

"Cute." Phoebe replied.

"Phoebe? Don't forget he's your brother too."

"Oh right yea, euwww."

Prue laughed, her sister would flirt with anything.

"Wait Prue she's leaving the house, she's coming over here what do i do?"

"Just stay calm Phoebe, stay on the phone so i can hear her voice."

"Ok....hi...Brenda wasn't it?"

"Yes...were you following me yesterday. I recognise this car?"

"I was getting to know the area for... for my firm you know, my double glazing firm."

"Oh,sorry didn't mean to disturb your call...bye."

She said nodding to the phone in Phoebe's hand before walking off.

"Prue, i'm going to follow her to work....."

"No don't she will get too suspicious, just come home."

"No Prue. I wanna do this.I'll come straight home as soon as i've seen where she works."

"Phoebe..."

"Bye Prue."

"Pho..."

Phoebe hung up the phone and started the engine on the car. Catching sight of Brenda she saw her climb aboard a bus and she followed behind it. Five stops later Brenda climbed off the bus and walked into a corporate building. Phoebe parked her car and walked up to the front of the building.She saw a sign that said. Walsh photography. 'photography' Phoebe thought. Same thing Prue loves. Entering the building she walked up to the secretary and cleared her throat.

"Hmmm i have an interview with the boss of this company. Please point me to her office."

"Sure Ms Walsh just arrived, her office is up on the second floor, third office from the right. Have a nice day."

"Thank you."

Nervously Phoebe walked to the elevator and punched in the up button, a minute later the doors opened and she punched in the number 2 on the panel. The elevator began moving up and Phoebe got nervous. What if Brenda saw her? What would Phoebe say to her? She decided she would just observe her for a moment before leaving and reporting what she saw to Prue. The doors opened with a ping and Phoebe stepped out.It was a nice corridor painted warm colours of terracotta and buscuit, and the offices were walls of glass. She followed the walls until she reached the third office on the right and she immediately saw Brenda, she was sat at a desk, talking on the phone while twirling her hair. Phoebe swallowed, that was exactly what Prue did when at Bucklands.

"May i help you miss?" Came a voice from behind her.

Phoebe swung around and came face to face with Leo. Pushing him into a quiet spot, she hit him in the stomach.

"What are you doing, you could have blown my coverLeo."

"What cover Phoebe, you were out in the open. Brenda could have seen you anytime."

"How do you know about Brenda?"

"Prue called me and asked me to try and stop you before you freaked her out." Leo said pointing at Brenda through the glass wall.

"Well you need to get out of here Leo. I was only watching her."

"Yea and it's lucky you got your back to her, because she's looking at us right now."

Phoebe went to turn around and look but Leo grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Are you mad, don't turn around quick she's coming. Come on Phoebe."

Leo dragged her towards the stairwell and orbed her out of there just as the door to the second floor opened and Brenda looked around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day Brenda returned home to find Brandon dozing on the sofa. She picked up a pillow and threw it at his face, which woke him immediately.

"Bren' whadcha do that for?"

"You were snoring, where are the boys?"

"Asleep. We've had fun today Bren'. I took them to the park.Then to the pit. Nat spoiled them rotten as usual. He's quite taken with them boys you know."

"Why do you think i named one after him. And he is godfather to them."

"He asked were you were. He misses you Bren'"

"As i do him, but i have to work hard for the boys, i'm not a teen' anymore Bran' i have responsibilities"

"You ok, you look stressed?"

"Yea rough day at work. You know some people are too rough in this town i saw a man drag a woman into the stairwell this morning, but when i got there to help her they were'nt there.As a matter of fact. She kinda looked like that woman from this morning."

"Doubt it. Anyway, i saved you some dinner. Courtesy of Anna's recipe"

"Oh yumm." Brenda said as she walked into the kitchen to warm up her dinner.

Half an hour later she said goodnight to Brandon and headed upstairs. After checking on her boys and giving them both a kiss she walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower head. After her shower she dressed in a thin nightie and climbed into bed. She looked at the empty space beside her and gulped back tears. It had been over a year and a half but she still missed her husband. They had only been married a couple of years when he had his accident.She had just found out she was pregnant when he had crashed his car into a tree after swerving to avoid a dear on a country road one night. He had been killed instantly. Brenda had gone through the pregnancy and birth with just her brother to hold her hand. He had been with her in the operating theatre as she had a cesarean to deliver her boys. She wiped her eye's of the stray tear that had fallen and lay her head on dylans pillow, falling into a fitfull sleep.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Wow, another amazing section! Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby shadofreak » Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 pm

shadofreak

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 8:18 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Don't sell yourself short, you've some amazing ideas and both stories I've read are fantastic Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm

marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you