[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Sat May 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh yes, i remember that part. Piper cracks me up. =]
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat May 31, 2008 10:13 pm

me too Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Prue didn't sleep a wink that night. After everything that had happened the day before.Her mind was whirling and she just couldn't shut it off.She looked at her clock , it read 3:47. She was thankful she was on a day off today, she wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyway. A knock sounded and Phoebe poked her head around the door.

"Prue? You asleep?"

"Yes." Prue replied.

Snorting Phoebe entered the room and lay at Prue's left side, placing her arm around her waist. Prue rubbed Phoebes arm in silent thanks.

"I couldn't sleep either, just kept thinking about yesterday.That was deffinately unexpected of them to show up like that."

"I know..... I've been thinking about more pressing matters though, like how to tell them we are witches.They are my brother and sister so that's gotta mean they have powers right?" Prue said turning to look at Phoebe.

"It might not. I mean we didn't get our powers back from when Grams bound them until after her death. They were separated from you at birth therefore no power of three until Piper and i were born. It could have skipped them by separation."

Prue looked at Phoebe, gone was the rebel without a cause, and in her place one of the most smartest witches aside from Piper that she had ever met.

"Did i ever tell you how smart you are Pheeb's."

"No but you could always start now." Phoebe joked.

Laughing Prue moved her head so she was touching Phoebes and she closed her eye's. She was soon asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning found Prue still in bed and Phoebe at the oven preparing food, Piper walked in and watched her for a moment before asking.

"What are you doing in my place?"

Phoebe laughed.

"Oh...i'm just making Prue some breakfast, she had a rough night last night.I went in around 4ish and she was lying awake. I held her until she fell asleep....Piper, I'm worried about her, i mean she's really took this hard."

Piper walked over to Phoebe and hugged her, stroking her hair as she did, before pulling away.

"You know for the younger sister you are the most caring of us"

"Piper...." Phoebe began but stopped.

"What...?"

"...Are you worried too? I mean about Brenda and Brandon...What if when they find out what we are, they freak out and refuse to see us again....that could really kill Prue.."

"...Yea, i can't say i haven't thought about just that. It is scary but they will find out sooner or later....I think it's best we tell them rather than finding out when a demon attacks...'cause sooner or later the whole underworld will find out about them and then all hell will brake loose...literally...then every tom, dick and behalzebub will be after them."

"Yea good point" Phoebe said as she spooned pancakes onto a plate and set a teapot and cup on it too.

"There's also the point that they think their mom is Prue's mom, and not our mom. We need to brake that to them first i think." Piper said.

"Yea, i'm gonna take this up to Prue, you gonna come say hi?"

"No, i gotta go to the club. Stock week. But tell Prue i love her will you?" Piper asked

"Sure thing, bye."

Phoebe said and picked up the tray and left the kitchen.Piper watched her leave, sighed , picked up her bag and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Knock, knock" Phoebe said outside Prue's door.

Silence.

Phoebe balanced the tray one one arm, and opened the door. After closing it, she looked over at Prue still sleeping. She was laying on her front. the covers barely over her, clearly she had been tossing and turning since Phoebe had left her after she fell asleep last night.Her long hair was covering her face. Placing the tray down on the bedside table she looked at her big sister, her heart hurt at the pain she was feeling Prue was going through. Brushing a stray hair away from Prue's eye's, she sat on the side of the bed and entered a world of thought's of demon attacks on her newest family members. A movement brought her out of her thoughts.

"Phoebe?" A tired Prue questioned.

Putting a smile on her face Phoebe turned to face her sister.

"Morning hunny, i made you breakfast."

"You cooked?" Prue asked unsure.

Phoebe caught the sarcasm in her vioce and acted hurt.

"Hey, i didn't have too, you know."

She pouted, then smiled as Prue hugged her .

"Thank you Phoebe." Prue said

"No problem." Phoebe began, but stopped as Prue placed a hand on her arm.

"I don't mean for the breakfast, i mean...for this morning. It meant a lot to me to have you there. I needed someone to be there." Prue said looking down.

Phoebe lifted Prue's chin with her finger and looked into her eye's.

"Prue. You have sacrificed your life to raise me and Piper. That takes a lot of dedication, courage, and love.God knows i put you through a lot of unnessasary crap.For that i'm truly...from my heart...sorry.I love you so much Prue, and when i see you hurting, i hurt too. It was the least i could do this morning to just be there for you. You deserve so much more than you have sis. You deserve a husband who loves you, maybe hold of on kids for a while, after raising us, haha, but eventually i know you would make a terrific mom. " Phoebe said tears rolling down her face.

"Phoebe, when did you turn into me?" Prue said grinning, tears shining in her eyes.

Phoebe leant forward and enveloped Prue in a strong hug.They held onto each other, for how long none of them knew.

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:53 pm

So good, Claire!!! I loved the scenes with Phoebe comforting Prue. So sweet. =]
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 pm

thank you hun. I was actually tearing up when i was writing it, I just got into the emotion, i imagined my own sister being in the same position. She would be so much like prue. very scared and unsure. i'll write some more 2morow, thanks for reading hun.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 pm

No problem. =] I love your story, keep it coming.
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby ibon » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:02 am

hey!! like i said your story drives me crazy!!! LOL... ive read it all over again!! and i cant wait for more..please update soon...so sad dylan is dead...andy's dead...wait whos with bran? piper has leo, what about phoebe? is paige gonna be here too? omg i'll be so happy if it happen... my most love siblings!!! plus the gang of 90210... so cool....
ibon

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 am

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Brandon was laying in his bed thinking about everything that had recently happened in his and his sisters life. The last time he had seen her like this was when Dylan had died.His sister really didn't take change too well. He thought back to when they had first moved here to Casa Walsh, when they were just teens.They had been 16 and very impresionable. Brenda had fell for Dylan almost immediately. They had split up after a year or so but had gotten together again when Brenda turned 27. She had moved to London, England when she was 20 to pursue an acting career. In between there had been other's in each of thier lives but Brenda had come home after the death of their mother and remained. When Brenda was 27 Dylan had entered her life again. And after declaring he had never forgot her, and still loved her, he proposed, and they married two months later. Most of the gang had attended apart from her two best girlfriends, Kelly and Andrea who had both been lost in a tragic fire that claimed thier new appartment. Kelly in particular, had been like a sister to Brenda. And her death had hit his sister hard.

As he lay there thinking, he heard a scream come from the room next to his, and he rushed to his sister's side. Opening the door he saw her sat up in bed, sweat pouring off her, crying. He rushed to her side and held her to him. He could feel her body shaking violently, and he stroked her hair.

"Same dream Bren?" He questioned.

She just nodded into his shoulder, and continued to cry. Five minutes later she sat back and looked at him. As he handed her a tissue, she appologised.

"I'm sorry Bran', you must think me an awful nusiance?"

"Oh no no no, Bren' you can cry on me whenever you like, I'm here for you."

She rested her head on his shoulder again and he wrapped his arms tighter around her shaking shoulders.

"I just miss him Brandon, he's missing out on so much....i....i remember when i was away in London. I would dream of him every night Bran'. And when i finally came home, he was there for me throughout the funeral.When he proposed to me, i felt like a princess again.Then we found out i was pregnant. He never even knew it was twins, He died they day i found out.If only....." She cried "...if only he hadn't gone on that weekend trip....he...he would be here now."

"I wish i could help Bren' i really do.....you know you can talk to me anytime....i only want whats best for you and my nephews."

"Brandon, you are helping....more than you know...here, now...listening to my moans...this means alot." she said, putting her arms around his waist and giving him a strong hug.

They sat like that for a few more minutes before Brandon gently removed her arms and stood up. He helped her lay down and he covered her over. Bending over he kissed her forehead and stood up. Brenda took hold of his hand before he left.

"I love you Brandon, thank you for being here."

"I love you more sis, now get some sleep."

"Ok, good night bro."

She said as she turned onto her side and closed her eye's. Brandon left her room and went back to his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phoebe, you in school today?" Prue asked her sister.

"Nope Prue it's saturday."

"Oh right yea, of course it is. Piper you need any help?"

"Well you can help me tonight if you like. Susan just called, she can't work tonight, her daughter is poorly, so i'm one down at the club, wanna serve for me?"

"Yea sure. Anything to work my brain, i'm feeling so cluttered lately."

"Thank you, your a life saver. It's my busiest night tonight."

"Hey, it's my club too isn't it? Ill be happy of the distraction.What 'bout you Pheebs wanna make it a sister thing."

"Noooooo thank you. I always make a mess when i work at the club, i'm much better sitting at the bar checking the merchandise....what?

Phoebe asked her sisters who laughed at her comment.

"Do your prospective conquests know that you refer to them as merchandise?" Prue asked grinning.

"Hey it's not my fault i love shopping." Phoebe said smirking.

"Phoebe Halliwell, superwitch , man magnet. Shopper." Prue said grinning.

Phoebe replied by holding her arms in the air and jiggling her bottom in a seductive mannor.

"Can i help it if i'm popular?" She replied.

Prue and Piper laughed, and just at that moment Leo orbed in, Phoebe dropped her arms fast, but not before Leo saw. He looked at her strange then turned and kissed Piper.

"Hi." he said to Piper.

"Hi" she replied back.

Leo then turned his attention to Prue.

"How are you holding up Prue?"

"Oh you know, getting there with a little help from my sister's."

"That's good, but if you ever need to bend a whitelighter ear, i'm here for you too." Leo promised.

"I know, thanks bro'" She said hugging him.

"Well i'm going to go pick my car up from the body shop. Can you believe what it's costing me to fix it, 1,220 dollars. It's a rip off." Prue moaned.

"Send the bill to Brenda, it's her fault haha." Piper joked.

"Piper?!" Phoebe and Prue yelled.

"Relax, i was kidding, just kidding geez" She defended.

"Ok, as long as you were..." Prue stopped as the door bell rang "...I'll get that on my way out, i shouldn't be too long." Prue said.

She reached the door and opened it, and was shocked to find Brenda and her boys in a buggy stood there.

"Brenda? Wha...what are you doing here?"

"I um...i've thought about what you said, and i wanted you to meet my children. I've lost too many people in my life to waste time on decisions, so i hope the offer still stands?"

"Of course, come in, come in. Piper, Phoebe, Leo, come looks who's here." Prue said happily.

Brenda pushed the buggy inside just as the others entered the lobby. Phoebe, hugged Brenda, followed by Piper, then Leo. Her boys were looking from thier mom to Prue, confusion on thier little faces. The four adults and two children entered the lounge and they sat down.

"Prue, what about your jeep?" Piper asked.

"Oh, forget that.I'll call them later. Brenda, are you ok?"

"Oh i've had better days. But Brandon's been great.He really is the best brother a girl could ask for you know.Anyway, This is Nathan and Scott, my boys. They are 18 months old." Brenda turned to her children and spoke to them. " Can you say hello? Nate, scotty, say hello..hell'...they only just started talking,Their first word was Mama." Brenda proudly announced.

Prue knelt down in front of her nephews and said hi. Scotty began crying for his mom, while Nate looked at Prue and opened his mouth.

"Mama?" He said, sounding unsure as he looked at Prue.

Prue looked up at Brenda, who looked bewildered.

"I think we've confused him.He think's i'm you." Prue said grinning.

Brenda smiled and looked at Nate again.

"Prue, Nate, thats auntie Prue..."

Prue felt her heart jump, Brenda had refered to her as Nate's auntie, did that mean she accepted her as family. She looked at Brenda and felt an immediate build up of love starting.

"...And that's auntie Piper, and auntie Phoebe, and uncle Leo." Brenda finished.

Nate looked at his mom, then to Prue.

"Pwu,." He said pointing to Prue.

"Hi little guy, how are ya?" Prue said to Nate, tickling his tummy. Nate grinned and held his arms out to Prue.

Unsure she looked at Brenda, who was looking shocked at her son.

"He...he's never done that before. He's usually clingy to me.Hold him if you want." Brenda said.

"You sure?" Prue replied, Brenda just nodded.

Unclasping the safety belt Prue lifted the little boy out of the buggy, and held him on her hip.Immediately the little boy grabbed her hair and put it in his mouth.Everyone giggled.

"He likes you, Prue, Brenda can i hold Scotty?" Phoebe asked.

Brenda nodded and Phoebe picked the little boy out of the buggy the same way Prue had, He proceded to do the same with her hair as Nate had done to Prue. Phoebe was in heaven, she loved babies, and now she had two to spoil.

"Well aren't you the cutest, yes you are, oh you are..." Phoebe cooed to Scotty as he giggled at his aunt.

All the while Brenda was watching the exchange, she had been shocked at first when her son Nate had done what he did, but seeing her sister's with her children now bought a pleasent feeling to her breast.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:54 pm

An hour later, the boys were asleep and Brenda was finally starting to get comfortable with the girls. Prue had been watching her for a few minutes, trying to decide how to tell her who she was. She needed to know, and Brandon too. He was due to arrive and pick Brenda up any time now. Prue decided that she would tell them both today and see how they reacted.She knew how she would tell them and she was getting nervous and edgy waiting for Brandon to arrive. Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door and Prue jumped up to answer it. Brandon was stood in the porch with two other people stood with him. He introduced them as they stared at Prue.

"Prue this is Donna and her husband David. Guys this is my other twin sister Prue Halliwell."

They all shook hands and Prue led them into the lounge. Donna and David both kissed Brenda on the cheek and Piper invited them to sit. Brandon spoke up.

"I hope you don't mind these two tagging along, but they insisted that they take the boys home so we could have some time together. Is that ok with you Bren'?"

"Sure Bran', guys these are our sister's Prue, Phoebe and Piper, Girls these are two of my closest friends, Donna silver and her husband David." Brenda said introducing everyone." Prue smiled, she was just like herself. Liked to take charge.

"Sorry Bren' but i can't hold it in any longer, i'm amazed, Brandon was right, you two are so much alike." David burst out.

Donna hit him on the arm, while the others grinned at him.

"I must appologise for my husband, his mouth sometimes runs away from him." Donna said.

"What did i do?" David asked pouting.

"It's ok David, we know it, you know it, i'm getting used to it every day." Prue soothed.

"Ok Bren, well, we'll leave you to your family, we'll get these two sleepyheads home for you, is it their bath night?"

"Yea, Dee are you sure?"

"Of course, it will be good practise for us." Donna said grinning as her news sank in.

"Your...oh my god Donna, congratulations" Brenda said jumping up and hugging her best friend, then David.

The charmed ones all hugged and congratulated her and Brenda could see how happy she was in her facial expressions.

"How far are you along?" Piper asked.

"Only a few weeks. I only found out today, After David, you guys are the first we've told." Donna said beaming.

Brenda hugged her again.

"We'll have to open a bottle of bubbly when we get home. But orange juice for you Dee." Brandon said grinning whilst hugging her aswell.

"Well guys, i'll leave you alone. Come on David grab those bags i'll get the buggy." Donna said to her husband.

They left with the boys and Brenda followed them out, promising to be back in a minute. Donna already had child seats in her car due to looking after the twins on a regular basis. Donna and David were godparents. Along with Nat from the Peach Pit. Five minutes later she returned and knocked on the door, which was still open.

"Come in Brenda, you don't have to knock here." Piper said.

She entered the lounge and sat next to her brother. All was quiet for a few minutes until Prue cleared her throat, she had decided that now was the time to tell them the truth about them.

"I'm glad i have you both here, because i...we need to tell you something about us." She paused and looked at her sister's "Well first i need to tell you something that will come as a shock for both of you." Prue began.

"Ok...Is it about our mom and why she gave you up?" Brenda asked.

Prue looked at Piper for support and she took the lead.

"Your mom isn't Prue's mom guys. Our mom is your mom." Piper said clearly.

Brenda looked at Brandon and then back at the girls. Her heart was racing. If it was true what Piper had said, that would mean that her mom had been lying to them all there lives.Brenda couldn't imagine anything worse. She decided that they were mistaken.

"No you're wrong, our mom wouldn't lie to us..." Brenda began, but Brandon intercepted

"Bren' if she was our mom why would she not tell us about Prue? We are triplets, that would be a pretty big lie if she was our mom."

"How do we know they are telling the truth though." she argued.

"We are Brenda, i asked my mom myself..."

"Prue?" Piper warned.

"No Piper, i've decided they need to know."

"What? Why do i have the feeling you guys are about to tell us something we might not want to hear?" Brenda asked, starting to look worried.

"Brenda, Brandon, i never knew about you guys, it was only when i saw you " Prue stopped and nodded to Brenda. "..walking towards your house and seeing how much you looked like me, that got me thinking. So after Phoebe did her little investigation, pretending to be a window rep, she reported that you were so much like me. I decided that i had to find out the truth, and who better to ask than my mom." Prue finished letting what she had said sink in.

"so.....what did she tell you?" Brandon asked

"She told me you were my brother and sister.She also told me that she had given you two away to your mom and dad.She was young, frightened."

"When can we meet her? Where does she live?" Brenda asked.

She had a few things to say to this woman, mainly why she had felt the need to give up two of her kids and not raise them together.

"She doesn't, not anymore." Prue said quietly.

Brenda looked at Prue, didn't she just say she asked her mom about them? So why was she now saying she doesn't live.

Prue looked at Brenda, she could see she was trying to figure it out. Brenda looked up at her, and opened her mouth to speak.

"I don't get it, what do you mean,she doesn't? Doesn't what. Live anymore? But...how can you talk to her if she's not living anymore?"

"Because i summoned her and asked her." Prue half-explained.

"You...summ....what?" Brandon questioned.

Prue, Piper and Phoebe looked at each other, communicating with their eyes. Prue nodded slightly to each of them then turned to her brother and sister.

"We are witches, three of the most powerful witches in the world. Our mother was a witch, and our Grams before her.That makes you two witches aswell, but because we've been separated for so long, we don't know if you have any powers." Prue said so fast it was almost garbled.

Silence gathered around them all as Brenda and Brandon sat open mouthed staring at the girls. Brenda broke the silence by standing up and backing away from the Halliwells. She finally spoke.

"Brandon, take me home please.I want to go, now."

"Brenda please" Prue began but Brenda shook her head and held her hands up in defence.

"No, you stay away from me.Your crazy, all of you." She said walking backwards, not seeing the glass table behind her.

Suddenly she walked into the table, and began to fall backwards. Prue saw what was about to happen and using her powers quickly moved the table and moved a pillow underneath Brenda. Brenda fell with a thud onto the pillow and cracked her head on the wall behind her as she fell. Her body slumped and she lay flat out unconscious. Brandon rushed to her side and felt her neck.

"Well she's still breathing but she's bleeding from her head. Brenda...." he shook her gently" Bren' come on. wake up" Brandon tried, she didn't move and Brandon looked up at the girls worry written all over his face.

"Leo!" Piper called and he orbed in, making Brandon shoot backwards , his face showing fear at the sudden appearance of him.

Leo rushed to Brenda's side and put his hand over her wound. Brandon started.

"What is he doing to her, leave her al...." He stopped as golden lights eminated from Leo's hands and Brenda suddenly opened her eye's.

"How did you do that?" Brandon asked him.

"Leo is a whitelighter Brandon. He's kind of a guardian angel for witches. He's also a healer. You just saw that for yourself."

Brenda grabbed hold of her brother round his waist, Prue's heart went out to her, she was clearly scared to death, and Prue regretted telling them now.

"We are not the bad guys here, you two, granted this is a huge shock for you, but you needed to know, being our siblings."

"So..." Brenda finally spoke up. " Does this mean that? ... What does this mean?"

"It means your home." Prue said smiling.

"Do we get powers too?" Bran' asked.

"We don't know, has anything strange ever happened that you couldn't explain?"

"No." Brandon replied.

"Yes." Whispered Brenda.

"What was it?" Prue asked.

"I saw Dylan die." She whispered again.

A stray tear fell down her face and Brandon hugged her to him. Phoebe spoke up next.

"I think there is someone we need to introduce you too. Come on."

Phoebe got hold of Brenda's hand and helped her up, Brandon followed and together they headed up to the attic. After placing the candles around the room and lighting them Phoebe flipped through the book, deciding to tell them about it later and found the spell she needed.

"Stand aside you two, and prepare to be shocked."

"What more than we already are?" Brenda said.

Prue walked over and put her arm around her shoulder as Phoebe started the spell.

" Here these words.
Hear my cry spirit from the other side.
Come to me, I summon thee.
Cross now the Great Divide."

Brenda and Brandon watched as bright white swirling lights filled the centre of the circle. Two figures appeared and Brenda screamed in shock. For there stood in front of them was Patty Halliwell and Dylan Mckay.
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you