[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby ibon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:43 am

yay!! so love it claire....Image

story update in fanfiction (i've uploaded 9 chapters...)

1041 hits
4 alerts
4 favorites

reviews..

Briy 2008-10-28
Wonderful updates. Love the Minnesota twins together, and the Halliwells interaction together. I also love the fact that Kelly is no longer with us *giggles*. Please dont let anyone summon her. And I love that my Dylan makes an appearance! Please update soon, Im loving this story.

rose lily potter 2008-11-13
Ok what are Brandon's and Brenda's powers?

Briy 2008-11-13
Bren...tisk tisk. Not in front of the children *waves finger* Great update! Rick was a sucker for Brenda so this seems it'll work well. One question though: where was Brandon?

CHARMEDLEGACY 2008-11-13
This is a really good story.

ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 am

wow, people actually favorited it... coooooool. Thanks charms mwahh
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 pm

A few weeks later and Brandon was getting to know his new power. He had had a couple of instances where he had panicked and solidified the new fish, in the new tank they had bought after the demon had attacked it. The only problem was his power's length . One minute it was a few seconds. Then it would be minutes and then seconds again. He never knew how long it would last. He needed to be sure, if need be'and it would happen' he thought to himself. When a demon attacked him and his sister's that he could use it and have it last long enough to finish off the demon that had attacked them. Brandon was pulled out of his musing's by a knock at the door. Jumping up off the sofa where he had been lounging he bounded to the lobby. Opening it he saw his sister Phoebe stood behind a stroller. He moved aside and waved her in.

After she had applied the brake on the stroller's wheels, she left a sleeping Daniel and went over to hug her brother.

"How are you Brandon? Where's Brenda?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm good..and Brens at work..she'll be back in about an hour. How's danny? What brings you here?"

"Nice to see you too..." Phoebe said, punching his arm lightly.. " I wanted to get out of the house and give Prue a break. Daniel's been crying a lot, and she's not resting, plus with her being 8 and half months along, i thought it best to give her some space."

"Why has he been crying?" Brandon asked, looking over to his nephew who was now sound asleep.

"He has croup. Just come from the doctors. Prue got up with him last night i didn't even hear him.Good job i stored some milk heh?" Phoebe said then looking at Brandons face, cleared her throat.

"Are you getting any rest sis. You look exhausted?"

"Piper has taken him off my hands a couple hours a day. Her and Prue have been fantastic. But i can't keep expecting it of them. That's why i came here after the doctors. They need a break as much as me.Especially Prue. She was complaining of pains this morning so i thought some peace and quiet would....why you looking at me like that?" Phoebe asked Brandon who was sat with his mouth wide open looking at Phoebe.

"Where was she getting Pains Phoebe?" Brandon asked urgently.

"In her sid....oh my god....you think she.... we better get home." Phoebe said and rushed to grab Daniel's stroller.

After strapping the part car seat from the stroller into the back of Brandon's car they both jumped in and sped off towards the Manor.Brenda's boys were with Donna so they were safe and sound. Pulling up to the manor, Brandon ushered Phoebe in while he got Daniel out of the car. Rushing through the front door Phoebe began calling Prue's name.

"PRUEEEEEE........PRUEEE WHERE ARE YOU?"

She headed to the stairs to find Piper rushing down them.

"Phoebe thank god...it's Prue...the babies...come on." Piper said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards Prue's room.

Brandon rushed into the manor with Daniel in his car seat just as he saw Piper grab Phoebe's hand. Following behind he saw Leo coming out of Prue's room. Brandon entered Phoebe's room and gently placed Daniel in his cot. This was difficult as he was shaking slightly. Switching on the baby monitor he grabbed the other one and clipped it to his belt, Then leaving the room he went towards Prue's. Knocking on the door Piper answered.

"Let me help Piper. I was there when Brenda had her boys."

Piper grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. There he saw Prue lying on her bed, her chin to her chest and her face and hair drenched in sweat, her knees up to her chest as best they could with the sheer size of her bump. Phoebe was at her head, flannel in hand, mopping her brow and panting with her.

"Has a midwife been called?" He asked Jamie who was stood on her other side.

"No. Prue doesn't want one. She's scared the babies will be too magical and it will cause them to be exposed."

"Isn't there a magical midwife....up there.... you can call on." Brandon asked looking desperately at his sister.

"Why didn't I think of that..." Jamie said, looking scared.

"Because you got other things on your mind" Brandon said nodding in Prue's direction. "Want me to go ask Leo to sort it?" Brandon said

"Please bro'" Jamie said as he held on tighter to Prue's hand.

Silently slipping out of the room, he found Leo down stairs boiling some water.

"Leo, is there any way you can get a midwife from up there for Prue. She may need one."

"I offered that already before, but Prue refused."

"I know but with twins she may need some help. Go.. and fetch Paige and Brenda aswell, they will want to be here."

Nodding Leo orbed out and Brandon finished off his job.

Back in Prue's room, Jamie was trying to Comfort Prue, he hated seeing her in this state. It had come on so suddenly. One minute she was fine, laughing and joking with him and Piper, and the next doubled over in pain. The contractions had begun almost immediately, and were now coming every 2 minutes. She was close to giving birth, he just wished he could give her some help. But aside from entering her body and taking the pain for her, there was nothing he could do.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Soon Brenda, Paige, Brandon and Leo joined them and Brenda walked over to her sister looked between her legs, nodded and picked up her hand.

"Prue, i want you to try and listen to me now ok. The head is crowned. Baby is almost here, i want you to take a deep breath after your next contraction and put your chin on your chest and push. Push with all your might, ok, can you do that for me?" Brenda said looking deep into Prue's eye's, a deep understanding passing between them.

Prue's hand tightened as another contraction hit her. She screamed out in pain as Jamie looked on, scared for his wife. Soon it was over and Brenda nodded her head.

"Now Prue.....NOW"

Prue put her chin on her chest and pushed. Her face turning red as she did. She lasted a few seconds, then breathed out heavily and dropped her head back on the pillow, breathing hard and panting. Another contraction hit and she cried out.

"I can't do this. I can't...it's too hard..." She cried.

Brenda squeazed her hand tighter.

"I know it's hard sweety... but you just have to concentrate. You CAN do it. I have faith in you.....after your next contraction, push again.." Brenda encouraged.

Piper was now looking between Prue's legs.

"The head is almost out.."

"You hear that Prue, your first baby is almost here. Pushhhhh. Push with all your might..." Brenda urged.

Prue pushed hard again and this time Piper smiled.

"The head's out"

"Brilliant Prue. You hear that. One more push and she will be born." Brenda encouraged again.

Prue let a small smile cross her tired face before placing her chin to her chest and pushing again. A loud cry filled the room as baby number one arrived into her aunt Piper's arms.

"You have a girl" She screamed.

Prue smiled despite her uncomfort and looked down. Piper held the baby up so she could see her before the magical midwife, Leo had bought took her and cleaned her up on the other side of the room. Prue breathed a sigh of relief, she had done it. And it was all thanks to Brenda's coaxing. Taking hold of Brenda's hand in both of her's she hugged them to her cheek.

"Thank you Bren' and all you guys. "

Phoebe smiled as she wiped Prue's forehead with a wet flannel.

For the next ten minutes, Prue relaxed somewhat, waiting for baby number two to arrive, she held her first born and reveled in her sweet scent. The midwife had cast a cleaning spell over the baby and had dressed her in a sweet little babygrow, before handing her to her mom. Prue began feeling the tell tale signs of what she felt before, and handed her baby to Brandon while she started panting. Once again Brenda was at her side.

"Ok..you remember what i said before Prue. You know what to do now. When you feel the need, push. But remember to breathe deeply."

Nodding Prue concentrated on her breathing, and all too soon the familiar feeling over came her. Piper was down between her legs again, and was nodding as Prue breathed.

"She's coming." Piper announced.

Prue placed her chin on her chest and began pushing.

"The head's out."

Half smiling. Prue pushed her hardest again, and out slithered baby number two.

"It's another girl." Piper shouted. And everyone cheered, as baby number two was handed to the midwife.

Prue laid her head back to rest, but was shook by a further pain.

"What!!!??" She said as she felt the now familiar feeling of a contraction rack her body.

"It's probably just the after birth." Phoebe said unsure herself.

But Prue screamed and instinctively placed her head on her chest as another baby slithered out of her into Piper's unsuspecting arms.

"It's a boy." She said shocked.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 pm

lol i do
you noticed i kinda made it similar to Prue's own birth alllll those years ago hehe
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Oooh you!! I loved it! You really know how to shock people.... at least I wasn't on the bus this time Image

MORE! Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:56 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby ibon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:01 pm

yay!! i love it... great job claire...*high five*