Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 9:24 pm

This is a story that I've been playing out in my head for about six months and I'm finally starting to write it down. It takes place two months after Forever Charmed but because the timeline skips ahead in the last five minutes I've created my own here.

Disclaimer: Parts of this are not intended to be sexual, they are intended to be romantic so please keep that in mind when reading. I do not mean to offend anyone.

Well, here it goes....

Last edited by thefifthsister on Wed May 28, 2008 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 9:25 pm

It was a beautiful summer morning in San Francisco. A gentle breeze blew through the trees, keeping the city cool in the warmth of the summer sun. Piper Halliwell lay in bed, bathed in the warm light streaming in through the window. She lay watching her husband Leo sleep. It was good to have him back in her life. It had been an eventful few months, an eventful few years actually.
Six months after her Grandmother had died, her younger sister Phoebe had discovered a magic book in the attic, the Book of Shadows, and the two of them along with her elder sister Prue had discovered that they were the Charmed Ones, the most power witches the magic world had ever seen. Three years later Prue had died fighting a demon assassin and she had discovered her youngest sister Paige, half witch, half Whitelighter. They had won many battles together, including the last one.
Paige’s charge Billie and her sister Christy were the Ultimate Power, a force that the Halliwells had been foreseen to fight in order to save Leo from the Angel of Death. Billie had realised that her sister had corrupted her view of the sisters and that they were fighting for good. Billie had helped them to defeat Christy and the Angel of Destiny returned Leo to Piper. Yes, it’s been eventful indeed. But at least I’ve got him with me now and I’m not letting him go anywhere again.
Leo awoke from his sleep. He smiled when he saw Piper looking at him.
“Morning sleepy” she teased
“What time is it? Did I sleep late?” Leo rolled over to look at the clock and saw it said 8:45AM. He looked back at Piper who now sat with a mischievous grin on her face. Leo smiled and gave her a kiss. “What are you doing up early on your day off?”
“I didn’t plan it but seeing as we’re both awake why don’t we take this chance for a nice quiet, romantic breakfast before the boys wake up” She cuddled up to Leo as she planned the whole thing in her mind. Before opening her nightclub, P3, Piper had been a chef and now she looked for any excuse to spend a little time in the kitchen. It would take her no time at all to whip up a breakfast for two.
“That sounds like heaven” Leo put his arm around Piper and kissed her again.
Then came the familiar sound of someone orbing. The two looked to the end of the bed and there sat Chris smiling. Piper sighed. “There goes that plan” She scooped Chris up in her arms and kissed his forehead. “Morning sweetie”
Chris cuddled up between his parents.
“Doesn’t matter Piper, a family breakfast sounds perfect too” He kissed Piper and then lifted Chris into his arms. “Let’s go check on your brother” Leo left the room with Chris and went down the hall to Wyatt’s room. Piper slipped into her slippers and headed down the stairs to the kitchen to start breakfast.
It had been four months since both Phoebe and Paige had moved out of the manor but after so many years of living with her sisters it still took her by surprise to enter an empty kitchen in the morning. But it wouldn’t be empty for long. Soon her boys would be down looking to have some breakfast. Better get started then.
Last edited by thefifthsister on Thu May 29, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby laurababe1988 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Keep it comming lauren it sounds so intresting. cant wait to see what happends

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 10:49 pm

The best thing about waking up in the morning was waking up wrapped in the arms of the person you love more than anything in the world and this was something that Phoebe had been experiencing for the past month or so. The Elders sent Coop, one of many Cupid agents, to her to help her find love as a way to make up for the heartbreak she had faced in her years as a Charmed one. She had found love in an unexpected place; she had fallen for Coop who had in turn fallen for her. The Elders had allowed him to remain with her for a little while before putting him back to work.
“I don’t want to move, can we just stay here all day?” Phoebe nestled closer to Coop. She couldn’t believe that after all the heartbreak she had finally found the love her life. She had thought she had found that with Cole, she did love Cole but there was so much heartbreak in their relationship. Things with Coop where different.
“Well we spent the day in bed yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. And I would love to spend today with my arms around the most beautiful woman in the world, but I can’t. The Elders want me back at work, I have charges that need to find love. There not all as lucky as me”
“Well, for that comment I’ll let you off the hook” Phoebe teased as she planted a kiss on his cheek.
“But there is something we can do right now”
Phoebe looked at him puzzled. “And what would that be?”
“Will you get me something from the middle drawer?” Coop pointed towards the chest of drawers in the bedroom. Phoebe slipped out of bed and opened the draw. She lifted out a jewellery box. She smiled.
“Coop, what is this?” She turned to find him down on one knee. “Oh my God Coop!”
He clicked his fingers and white lights appeared above her, as she looked up rose petals rained down over her and Coop. “How did you manage that?”
“I have my ways,” he said slyly. “Phoebe, I have helped so many people find love but being with you, I now understand love in a way I couldn’t before. Will you marry me?” He took the box from Phoebe’s hand and opened it to her. Inside was the most beautiful engagement ring Phoebe had ever seen.
“Pink diamond. Only a Cupid can find them” He slipped the ring on to Phoebe’s finger. “And only a Cupid can shape them into a heart. Kind of our speciality”. The ring was stunning. Phoebe was stunned. She just didn’t know what to say.
“Phoebe, your silence is a little worrying. Did I rush this?” Coop stood, feeling a little concerned that Phoebe hadn’t said anything. She took her eyes away from her hand and Coop could now see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “Of course I’ll marry you.” She flung her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Coop swept her from her feet and sat her on the bed.
“What are you doing? I thought the Elder’s had you on duty”
“Well how else was I going to surprise you?” Coop smiled, kissing Phoebe as if it where the last thing he’d ever do. “So, you still want to spend the day in bed?”
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Thanks Laura,

does it help if I post the story in black so you can tell which is the story and which are messages?

Enjoy Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby laurababe1988 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:56 pm

OMG that was so romantic between coop and phoebe.

yeah its better in the black writing.

you should be very proud of yourself i can just tell that this is going to be a fantastic story

Image Image

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Yeah, I love the proposal too. I came up with that the other day tidying my room Image

Little bits come to me now and then. Always thinking about what I'm going to right, especially when I'm on the bus (don't know why)

Glad you like it. Will post some more in a bit Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 11:07 pm

The boys played in the backyard with Leo while Piper cleared the kitchen after breakfast. She watched them through the window and laughed at her sons chasing Leo around the garden. At least they’ll sleep well tonight, giving me and Leo some much deserved alone time. As she thought that the phone rang.
“Hello. Piper Halliwell”
“Come on Piper, I don’t think I’d forget my sister’s name”
“Hi Paige. I take it your calling to find out if I’ve heard from Phoebe.” Coop had asked Piper and Paige for their advice on proposing to Phoebe. He didn’t want to make any mistakes.
“Well, yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I want to know that you and my nephews are okay but this is pressing news. Besides, I’m kind of worried that my timing was off and that I ruined the whole surprise by orbing the petals…”
“Paige, you’re babbling. I haven’t heard from her yet, but do you really think that if I had she wouldn’t have called you too?”
“I know, I know. I’m just excited.”
“I know you are sweetie. The suspense is killing me too. We’ll hear from her soon. How’s Henry? Are you still coming over for dinner tomorrow?”
“Yes, we’ll be there at eight. Henry is fine, just a little busy at work keeping his Parolee’s in order. But we’ll definitely be there”
“Well, I’m looking forward to it. So are the boys, they miss Aunt Paige and Uncle Henry.”
“Piper, it’s been four days since we saw you last”
“Well, they’re still not used to you not being around every day.”
“Okay sweetie, if you say so. I gotta go, a charge is calling me. I’ll see you tomorrow”
“See you tomorrow. Don’t be late” Piper hung up the phone and turned to survey the kitchen. The sink had a few dishes left in it from breakfast but there wasn’t much to do. She thought about washing them until she heard Wyatt’s laughter coming from the yard. The dishes can wait five more minutes. She went out into the yard to play with her sons.
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby laurababe1988 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Wow this story is just so sweet.

i have a question - are we going to see prue?

keep it comming i am getting really into it its fab well done

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Hehe glad you're liking it Laura.

I'm gonna post one more bit for you tonight. I've got a bit written but seeing as exams are coming up I'm going to try and pace out what I post because for about two weeks I won't be able to write as much for it.

I really do love the proposal though. I really think it's sweet.

Oh and the whole stories planned so I won't forget where it's going when I'm revising. It should all flow together nicely Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 26, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Next

Return to Over to you