charmed im sure

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:32 pm

4 months later

Prue is due anytime now, bane still works but mostly at home now, he wanted to be there whenever prue needs him.

Piper and leo gave Melinda her wiccaning after 2 moths since they got home. It was a family tradition for every baby born, everybody was present at the wiccaning. She hadn’t been completely involved again with the Dish, their restaurant, she needs to take care of her baby first, but once in a while she’d drop by and see how things are doing. The Dish were doing ok actually, it’s as if they were open for a decade now, they got regular costumers, the also do catering, they’ve got big clients. Dish is doing so well that it needed less supervision from Paige or Piper, they’re just there to monitor the kitchen.

Phoebe decides to stop doing television and took up masteral in psychology; she continued to write her column in bay mirror. She spends most of her free time with Melinda or with prue.

Paige did everything for the Dish, she successfully handled it, at first she didn’t thought that she could run it alone, she needed piper. But after a few days of being the boss alone, she realized that she really can do it, at her free time, she would helped glenn with p3 or visiting Melinda and prue.

Both paige and phoebe were 3 moths pregnant, at this time, they were both excited but not as excited as cole and glenn. They were both nervous, they said that they didn’t know how to be a father, leo gave them advices and paige and phoebe helped them out.

Sunday morning, everybody were having family breakfast at the manor when prue’s water broke.

“ah hon… I think my water just broke…” prue said calmly to her husband, she didn’t want them all to panic

“really? Ok…breath…calm down…we’ll take you to the hospital…” bane said prue nodded and phoebe volunteered to get prue’s baby bag… prue told piper to tell everybody to stay home, and that bane will call them if anything happens, the sister didn’t want to, but they knew prue could be the most stubborn pregnant woman, so they stayed home. Cole and bane helped prue to get in the car.during After 3 hours of labor, the babies came out, prue fell asleep after she gave birth. Bane went home to get some clothes and informed his sister-in-laws bout prue and the babies, they all agreed that they’ll visit tomorrow morning before going to work.

Birds chirped outside prue’s window, she opened her eyes and smiled, her babies were here, she gave birth, she was so happy. She looked down beside her and saw bane sleeping with his head down on her bedside. She runs her hands to bane’s hair, bane stirred and look up her.

“hey beautiful…how are you feeling?” bane asked

“I'm ok handsome… can you get our babies? And call my sisters for me?” prue said

Bane nodded and kissed her on the cheek. After several minutes bane returned with their babies.

“here you go mommy…” he said while giving the boy to prue, he carry the girl and sat down beside prue. Prue had tears in her eyes, finally a complete happy family. She help her baby boy and lean to bane and kiss him at his lips “ thanks honey…” she said

“for what?”

“for giving me all this, a wonderful life, two beautiful babies, a nice home and everything… you made it so perfect for me… and I love you…”

“I love you too honey…and thank you also for bring them in this world…”

“so are we gonna stick with their names…?” she asked smirking, prue and bane got into a heated argument while picking babies names… she wanted this and that names but he didn’t… and vice versa… then they decided to let it cool down and wait till the babies were born

Bane smiled…"I'm ok with any names prue… I'm just so happy now to think of anything… so it’s up to you…”

“well I'm thinking of Brenda and Brandon… what do you think?”

“I love it… its perfect… what about their second names?”

“I think Brenda and Brandon will do… Brenda Halliwell-Jessup and Brandon Halliwell-Jessup”

“Perfect…” bane said kissing his family

The others came and greeted the newest member of the family. Phoebe bought balloons and flowers for prue and the babies, piper cooked something for prue, she knew how tiring giving birth was, specially if your giving birth to two babies. Paige bought her nephew and niece twin teddy bears.

“let me see them…" phoebe plead, prue smiled, phoebe!! She thought… she handed Brandon to her… “oh such a heartbreaker…his so handsome… what are their names?”

“Brenda and Brandon Halliwell-Jessup” bane said proudly

“I love the names, their perfect for them…” Paige said

The guys held Brandon while the girls held Brenda, the guys were excited bout Brandon, finally another man in the family, Phoebe and Paige were expecting girls too… they think that they were outnumbered by the halliwell women…

Three days after, prue and the babies were released, phoebe threw a party like when piper got home with Melinda. The party went well and afterwards they leave Jessup family to have their time alone.

6 months after

Phoebe gave birth to Colleen Patricia halliwell-turner, she worked mostly at home, which Elise gladly agreed, she knew how hard to be a mom, she didn’t want phoebe to quit her job, so she agreed to phoebe’s set up.

Brenda and Brandon had their wiccaning when they turned three moths old. Slowly, prue got used to being a mom and consider to become a full time mom, she had two babies to take care off, she didn’t really wanna stop her career, but she thought of it, bane was doing well in his business, she wanted to close the studio, quit her job at 415 and become a free lance photographer, that way she could still have clients but not as demanding as when she has studio and the magazine. She told bane about this and bane agreed, he wanted prue to stop working since they got married but he knew prue too well, he knew that prue would never quit job unless she really want to or needs to. They both didn’t plan to have another baby anytime soon, they thought that the twins is more than enough joy for them.

Piper by this time returned to Dish, she invented more dishes for the restaurant which all became a hit. Melinda will turn one in little over a month and she has already plan the party.

Paige was due in 3rd week of march, her pregnancy wasn’t easy like her sisters, the doctor ordered her to stay at home and can only stand or walk for maximum of 2 hrs per day. She oblige with everything that the doctor, glenn and her sisters asked her to do, she understand that it’s for her baby girl.

The girls realized that they didn’t have godparents for their children, the decided that Phoebe and Cole will be Brenda and Brandon’s godparents, Prue and Bane will be Melinda’s godparents, Paige and Glenn will be colleen’s godparents and Piper and Leo will be Angelica’s godparents. Paige decided on her baby's name after phoebe gave birth.

Paige also became official whitelighter; her first charged was a young witch named Billie Durkins. She was 2 months pregnant with her baby when she met Billie, at first Billie was too stubborn, she told Paige that she didn’t want her help that she could do anything by herself and if ever she needs her, she’ll just call her. But Paige was too stubborn too, she didn’t gave up and continue to guide Billie whether she likes it or not. When Billie learns that Paige was one of the charmed ones, she slowly let paige into her life, Billie knew the charmed ones, in fact all of the people from magical world knew them and had respect for them.

Billie became an apprentice of the charmed ones, prue, piper, and phoebe liked her, she's like a sister to the charmed ones. Soon enough they were all close and tight.

Piper and Leo plan a small party for Melinda's first birthday, the whole family plus Morris’s family and Billie will be there. Melinda at that time can utter words like mama and dada, phoebe was teaching Melinda to call her Aunt Phoebe, but Melinda pronounces her name as Pewee. She decided to have colleen’s wiccaning at Melinda’s birthday, which piper and Leo agreed. They had the wiccaning at the morning of Melinda’s birthday and had the party after that.

At her 1st birthday, Melinda had her first step. The family was so happy to her their oldest niece/daughter walking, mostly she still couldn’t call everybody by their names but she still tries her best to get everybody’s name right, she was so smart and enthusiastic with magic. She first showed magic when she was 8 months old, since then Leo and piper were monitoring her in case she performs magic in public. They had lived their lives peacefully since they vanquish the source. They had few encounters with warlocks and demons but nothing that would require a power of four spell, Melinda was so happy in her birthday, her aunts and uncles spoiled her a lot, she receives gifts from everybody and she basically run away from the others to start opening her gifts. After a tiring day for the whole family they all headed home.

Billie moved in with paige and Glenn, she became one super witch after a month or two of trainings and lessons under the charmed ones. Billie was barely legal at that time, she really wanna helped Glenn in P3 but the sisters disagree

“please piper… I'm turning 21 in 2 months, I'm practically legal…” Billie said trying to convince Piper, she knew Prue wouldn’t allow her at any cost until she turned 21, same with Paige and Phoebe but she knew that Piper would somehow side with her, but surprisingly piper didn’t… “Billie you heard prue, wait until you turned 21, besides your not gonna wait longer, just be patient” piper said, billie frown… “hey why don’t you come with me and Mel in the park… were not doing anything, we might as well be out in the sun and enjoy the day…”piper suggested

“sure…I don’t want to bore myself here too… I’ve learned almost anything that I needed to learn, I’ll just check on paige and I’ll be back later…” Billie said

ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Billie’s Emancipation
Prue threw a birthday dinner for Billie at her house, everybody was there even Paige, she’s been resting for days now. Billie was so happy, she didn’t expect them all to accept her in the family. They were all nice to her, even the guys, they were like the brothers she never had. She sometimes had problems with this, they were all protective of her, especially prue, and she didn’t let Billie fight demons or warlocks alone, at first Billie thought that they were just being selfish and that they all want to take all the credits, but she eventually saw the bigger picture, they were all just concerned to her and that they didn’t want anything bad happen to her. Since then, she didn’t argue with the charmed ones when it comes to fighting evil… she would do whatever she was told.

“Thank you prue for this dinner and to everybody… thank you…” Billie said fighting her tears.

“Billie, we love you… and your like our baby sister, were all here for you… remember that.” Prue said

“Aunt Biwwie!!” Melinda runs towards her “happy berday” she told Billie and kissed her

“Aww sweetie…thank you…” Billie said

“Now for presents…” Paige said excitingly

“oh god…guys you didn’t have to get me anything, you’ve given me so much…” Billie said

“well, welcome to our family, we kinda like to spoil one another” bane said

Piper handed her a envelop, she opened it and saw different college application form

“wait guys what’s this?” Billie asked, but she already knew that they were sending her to finish her college

“well, since you’re our new baby sister, we all want you to finish you college, you told us that you only need three more semester right?” phoebe said

Billie nodded, this time she let her tears fall. “thank you guys… I’ve always wanted to finish my studies… thank you…”

“don’t thank us yet, we have more…” glenn said

Prue and bane handed her a small box. She opened it and saw a key… not just a key but it was a car key!!

“oh my god…is this what I think it is?” Billie said in disbelief

“If you’re thinking of a car, yes it is…” bane said

“oh god… this is too much…” Billie said

“well, I think you’ll need it specially when you start schooling…” leo said

“but there’s more Billie… its not everyday when you turn 21 so savor it…” cole said

“well, you obviously will need stuffs for college, new clothes, make-up, shoes, bags and everything so if your free tomorrow, we girls can have a sister day out… the boys will take care of the children and we’ll go shopping” phoebe said

Billie wanted to go but she hesitated, she look at paige. “aww honey, go with them if I could I would go with you guys… but I cant…” paige said “and besides you all can buy me something from you shopping spree…” paige added

Billie smiled to her ‘she’s truly an angel’ she thought Paige smiled to her thought

“so were set tomorrow?” prue asked, Billie nodded in awe

“Missy Billie we’re not yet done, don’t think that there no catch in all of this…”piper said in a serious tone

‘I knew it!’ Billie thought, the girls smiled to her, “ok, I’ll do anything guys, I’ll baby sit anytime for all of you, and I can do laundry, I… I can work for the Dish, clean you houses, ahhhmmm…I’ll do anything you want…” Billie said

Everybody laughs at Billie, “what?” Billie asked

“you really thought we’ll make you pay for everything? We’re hurt Billie…” Phoebe said acting really hurt

“I'm sorry Phoebe… guys… I'm just not used to all this kind of attention… you all know my story…” Billie said “but I'm so grateful for everything… thank you…and I'm serious when I say that I’ll do anything for all of you…”

“well, you could baby sit for us when we need one…” Prue said

“of course I’ll baby sit anytime for you guys…” Billie said

“and about working at the Dish we might have some plan about that” Piper said looking at everybody, they all knew how Billie wanted to be part of p3, Glenn told them that Billie could help there when she have time, that way she could also earn her own money

“we knew how you wanted to work at p3, so can you start tonight after our dinner?” Glenn said

“are you guys kidding me?” Billie said

“nah! We need some extra help there, and since you wanted to work there since we’ve known you, we didn’t take anybody, the work is exclusive for you. That way you could also earn your own money aside from…” Glenn said he looked at Cole and Bane

“aside from what?” Billie asked

“aside from this…” Bane handed her another envelop

Billie opened it, she was so shocked! “you guys… I cant believe you all gave this to me…” Billie started to cry again, it was a bank book, funded by the guys and 2 new credit cards for her

“we wanna gave you everything you need Billie, and we’re all sure that you deserve everything, beside all of this if just for you to have something to start with… that's why we gave you work at p3, and after you finished college, you can get a real job and by that time you wont need our assistance… financially speaking…” Bane said

“I don’t know what to say guys… you’ve know me for like what…seven months? I don’t know what I did to deserved all this… but thank you… I promise you all that I’ll do everything to have the life you all want me to have… thank you for making my dreams happen… and I love you all…” Billie said, and then gave everybody a hug…

“I wav you aunt biwwie… no more crying..” Melinda said brushing Billie’s tears

“ok… baby… I aunt biwwie wav you too..” Billie said imitating Melinda’s voice

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 pm

They talk some more, as Piper check the dinner, Bane and Glenn set the table, and when everything’s ready Piper went to call everybody “guys dinner is ready…”

Everybody ate their dinner, after eating Glenn told Billie that she have to go now, because there’s a big band playing at p3 tonight and that it would be full house. Prue, Piper and Phoebe tag along they said they wanted to see the band. Billie didn’t know that they planned a surprise birthday party for Billie, they’ve invited Billie’s friends at p3. the guys volunteer to baby sit that night for them to be with Billie. Paige would go if she could, she asked Glenn to go with them but he along with everybody didn’t agree, she couldn’t be alone because anytime now she could give birth.

The four girls went to the club, Piper went with Prue, while Phoebe went with Billie in her new car. When they arrive at p3, Billie thought that it was kinda quite there. When she opened the door everybody shout “surprise!!” she saw at least 50 of her friends there, friends from school she last attended and from high school. She turned to the sisters and hugged them, “thank you guys… for everything” she said while hugging them

“what? Do you think we’ll let your birthday without a party like this…? I mean c’mon… you can legally drink now!!” Phoebe said

“yup…so now go have some fun with your friends… we’ll be there if you need us..” Piper said pointing at their usual place whenever they’re at p3

Billie nodded and walk towards her friends… she was so excited to tell all of them what happened to her in the last few months… they all drink, dance and party like there no tomorrow. The sister were enjoying themselves too

“I remember when I turned 21, I went straight in a bar and ordered my first drink!! Phoebe said remembering her good old days

“yeah I remember it clearly, coz I had to pick you up at that club… you were too drunk to drive,” Prue said teasing Phoebe

“yeah… grams was so angry but you told her that your at legal age that time, and that you can drink anytime you want…” Piper said laughing

“yeah…I think that’s the last time grams yelled at me…” Phoebe said sadly as they all remember that grams died 2 months after that. They all lean against each other, remembering grams, it has been years now, and they see grams whenever they want but it’s still different back then. They were lost in their thought until Prue’s cell phone rang, it was Bane. She excused herself to go at the back of the club, the club was too noisy to talk to.

“hi honey, is everything alright?” Prue asked

“yeah, the kids are fine, they’re sleeping now… I just call to let you guys now that Paige was in labor now, Glenn called a while ago… she’s in the hospital, Leo was with them, Melinda is with Cole and Colleen. Everything ok, you don’t need to panic…” Bane said, he knew the halliwell women could be a worry freak at times

“ok, I’ll go to the hospital, I’ll send Piper home and Phoebe could stay here with Billie. Go to bed honey, I’ll be home after I check on Paige and I love you” Prue said to Bane

“ok, take care… I love you too..” Bane said

She walked back to the club and saw Piper and Phoebe dancing with Billie and her friends.

“guys, I have something to tell you…” Prue said to them she motioned for them to follow her at the back

“what did something happened?” Piper said

“no, its just Paige is in the labor now, she’s with Glenn and Leo, Melinda was with Cole and Colleen.” Prue said

“ok lets go see Paige now” Billie said

“no, you stay here and enjoy your party, I’ll go check on Paige, we all know that we cant her now, I’ll just check on her…” Prue said

“but..” Billie tried to object

“no buts' missy… its your birthday… everything under control…” Phoebe said

“but I should probably go home and check on Melinda..” Piper said, it’s not that she didn’t trust Cole with Melinda, it’s just that Melinda wouldn’t sleep until she saw either her or Leo, and the girls knew this so they let her go

“I’ll stay here with the birthday girl, kiss Colleen for me…” Phoebe said to Piper

“ok but please call us if anything happens ok?” Billie said

Piper used Prue’s car, while Prue called Leo and asked him to orb her to back to the hospital.

Phoebe and Billie continue partying but their minds were at home and at Paige… they decided to cut the party early and headed home, Billie quickly changed her clothes into something more casual then headed to the hospital. There she saw Prue at the waiting room, Prue asked Leo to go home.

“what are you doing here? How’s the party?” Prue asked her

“we tried to continue partying but our minds were at Paige and at home, so we decided to cut it out…its ok Prue.. I really cant party thinking of Paige..” Prue nodded, she felt the same too.

“Prue, go back home. Glenn and I will take care of Paige and we’ll call you as soon as the baby is born” Billie said “here take my car…” Billie handed her the key

“ok, call me soon ok…” Prue said

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Prue went home and get some rest. Back at the hospital, it was 11:30 in the evening, Paige is still in labor. Billie secretly hope that Paige will give birth today, so that Angelica and her will have same birthday. After 15 minutes, Glenn came out and told her that Paige gave birth. Billie hugged Glenn and congratulates him. She then calls everybody and shares the news, she was so happy that Paige gave birth before her birthday ends. After the calls, Glenn asked Billie to go home and get some rest, he handed her his keys. Billie headed home happily. Aside from the fact that Angelica and her have same birthdates she was glad that Paige was ok, she knew that Paige had a very sensitive pregnancy.

The next morning the girls went to see Paige while the boys’ baby sits. They saw Paige, Glenn and the baby so happy, they all held Angelica.

“Welcome to our family Angelica Penny Halliwell-Sanders.” Prue said to her youngest niece.

Paige and Angelica were released at home after 3 days. Billie helped Paige a lot with Angelica, they call her Angel for short. Piper and Phoebe went to Paige one afternoon to plan a surprise party for Prue’s 32nd birthday.

“please Piper this time I promised it’ll be successful…” Phoebe said to Piper, they’ve been trying to surprise Prue every year, but nothing worked out. Prue knew them too well, and Phoebe can’t keep her secrets that well.

“you know that I want to… but I'm just thinking what if we failed again… you knew Prue didn’t like surprises…” Piper reason out

“but she deserves it Piper…”Paige added

“I’ll help you guys… just tell me what to do…” Billie said

Piper thought for awhile then nodded…

“yes!! Ok here my plan, we’ll have Angel’s wiccaning on Prue’s birthday, we’ll pretend that all is for Angel’s wiccaning alone, that way she wouldn’t suspect us preparing for a party coz we obviously will have party for Angel.” Phoebe said excitingly

“ok..that could work…” Piper said but interrupted by Prue

“what could work?” Prue said eyeing the girls, she has Brenda with her

“hello baby…wooshie wooshie…” Phoebe said trying to take Prue’s mind on what she heard

“nice try missy… spill…” Prue said

“well, were planning for Angel’s wiccaning…” Paige covered

“really huh?” Prue was trying to read their thought but they all mastered the power and able to block others, she tried reading Billie’s mind but no luck, after all Billie’s power includes mind control

“yup… we wanna do it as soon as possible… then we could continue on our non magical lives…” Piper said

“well, we could have Angel’s wiccaning at my birthday if you want…” Prue said looking at Paige, who looked at Piper, Phoebe and then to Billie “after all I'm planning to have a party, I mean it’s been so long since I’ve celebrated my birthday and now that our family were all happy, we have the children, we have new sister witch here” looking at Billie “ we have great husbands, our business were all doing ok, and so as with our careers… I mean what could we asked for more? And why not celebrate life…?” Prue said

The girls looked at each other… not knowing what to do, they wouldn’t need to plan a surprise party if Prue would throw a party herself.

“ok then, its all set… actually were planning on a surprise party for you…but since you wanted to have party yourself…I guess we wont need to plan at all… just tell us what to do and we’ll help you…” Phoebe said

Prue let a small laugh at her sisters “you guys were so predictable… I knew your up to something…i didn’t want to have party before I came here… when I heard you talking I knew it’s about my birthday so I decided to play along.” Prue said still laughing

“I told you, she’ll know whatever we do…”Piper said to Phoebe

“it’s ok guys… thank you for the party… don’t worry from now on I'm open to all surprise party and celebrate my birthday…”Prue said

“ ok then, we’ll have another party in a month… yey!!” Billie said

“ok, while were all here, I just wanna tell you a proposal..” Piper said

“what about it..?” Prue asked as she put down Brenda and let her play with Angel’s toys

“I kinda thinking of expanding our businesses, I mean Dish and P3…” Piper continued

“I think that’ll be great pipe…” Paige said

“yeah, I mean Dish and P3 were so hit now, we might as well grab this and expand…” Phoebe said

“I agree…I’ll ask Bane to look for perfect places for the branches…” Prue said

“I’ll help you guys… I can get you employees, I mean I had units on human resource management, I definitely know how to pick, the most effective and efficient workers…” Billie said

“that’ll be good Billie…I’ll leave it with you..” Piper said

“and besides this businesses will be good for our kids… for their future…” Prue said

“yeah…speaking of kids…Cole and I had talks about having another child, he wanted to have 1 more child. He thought Colleen would be lonely alone” Phoebe said

“hey I grew up alone… but yeah its kinda lonely and sad…” Paige said

“agreed…” Billie said

“well, Bane and me, were ok with the twins for now… but were not closing our doors for future kids… but at least not now…, Brenda and Brandon gives us so much joy… and we couldn’t ask for more…” Prue said

“I’ll definitely not have other baby anytime soon, it’s too risky, not just for myself but for baby’s sake too, I'm so thankful that they gave me Angelica, 9 months of suffering is all worth it…”Paige said holding Angel.

“well…I have news to you guys, I'm 2 months pregnant…” Piper uttered

“really? Wow pipes…congrats…” Prue said the girls hugged her

“thanks…” Piper said

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm

As Prue’s birthday and Angel’s wiccaning come nearer, the Halliwell clan became busy, they decided to do the party at Dish, the wiccaning will be at Paige’s house in the morning and they would all go to Dish for the party. Piper talked to Leo to tell grams, patty and sam about it, he asked them if they could join them and they gladly said yes. Everything was set.
After the wiccaning everybody went to Dish, it was close for public that day, only the Halliwell clan, Victor, Billie and Morris’s were there, Piper told the crew that she will call them after the party for cleaning up. Everybody was having fun, chatting, eating, drinking, dancing and playing with the kids. At that time Melinda was 1 yr and 2 months old, Brenda and Brandon were almost 1, Colleen were 3 months old and Angel is just a month old. Piper told everyone about her pregnancy, everyone congratulated her, and they have another reason to celebrate that day. They set up a space for the children, they made sure that they have all their favorite toys, and they have baby monitor.

There’s a table for Prue’s and Angel’s gifts. Angel received mostly baby stuffs.

“ok Prue time to blow your candles…” Piper said entering with a cake that she herself baked.

“wait guys get the children please…” Phoebe told the guys

The guys nodded and took their children, at the big playpen that was magically created for them.

“happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear prudence, happy birthday to you” the crowd sang.

“thank you guys…ok I’ll make a wish first…” she close her eyes and made her wish.

“ok sweetie would you want to blow mom’s cake?” she ask the twins who in returned giggled, but before they could blow it Melinda spoke

“me too aunt pwue…” Melinda pleaded

“of course honey come here…” Prue held Melinda while Bane got the twins, all together they blew Prue’s birthday candles

“happy berday aunt pwue, me wav you…” Melinda said

“why thank you ms. Melinda… aunt pwue wavs you too…” Prue replied “did you know that aunt Phoebe used to call me pwue when she was at your age?” Prue teased Phoebe; Melinda shook her head and looked at phoebe

“oh Prue… I was small and innocent back then…” Phoebe defended

Everybody laugh, innocent? They don’t think so…

“small, yeah… but innocent? I don’t think so pheebs…” Prue tease more

“your meanie pwue…” Phoebe replied in baby voice

That made everybody laugh, even the kids laugh at their moms and aunts

“mommy…gifts…”Brandon said to Prue pointing to her gifts

“yey!! Gifts…” Brenda added

“ok… I’ll open one…just one ok?” Prue said looking at the twins. They all went to the table and Prue pick one gift, she was about to open it when Bane interrupts her

“I think they wanted you to open this particular gift…” he handed her a paper bag, she opened it and pull out several t-shirts, they were all black, plain and simple, but when Prue unfolded it, she saw the front has imprinted “super mom”, the other ones had “super witch” and “best wife” in yellow ink. It was beautiful… Prue was surprise she didn’t think that they would thought of something like that…

“you have the twins to thank to… I’ve been thinking for a perfect gift, they kept telling super mom, and I told them that you’re not only a super mom but the best wife and a super witch as well… the I thought that you love to wear this kind of baby t-shirt, so I made it personalized… we have more…” Bane said pulling a two more t-shirts; it has “don’t mess with my sisters” and “I'm too stubborn”

Everyone laugh at it… that’s very Prue… they all thought. Prue glared at Bane then laugh along, she knew that she’s too stubborn at times and she’s definitely protective with her sisters.

“I assumed that the last two were still the twins’ idea…” Prue asked Bane everybody were still laughing

“yeah, of course honey, they all thought about it, I just followed them…” Bane said

“ok, if you say so… thanks sweetie…” she said kissing her kids

“ok Prue, I know you said you’ll open just one gift but I want you to open this now… this is my real gift for you… happy birthday Prue… I love you…” Bane said kissing Prue

Prue opened it, it was collage pictures of the family, mostly taken by Prue herself. It contains pictures from all the significant events in Prue’s life, it has pictures of Prue growing up until now, pictures from their wedding, to their kids, her sisters, parents, grams, friends, everything that is important to Prue. It was beautifully arranged and Bane had it framed. Prue liked it so much.

“thank you Bane.. I love it…” Prue said

“well thanks to Phoebe for the older pictures of you…”Bane said looking at Phoebe who winked at them

“thanks baby girl…” Prue said, she used to call Phoebe that when they were young

“Prue!! I'm not baby anymore… look I have Colleen now…” Phoebe said, she didn’t like Prue calling her baby girl, not when they were younger and especially not now… everyone laughs at Phoebe and Prue. They were always at each others throat but you could always feel how much they love each other.

“don’t be mad baby girl… you know that you’ll always be my baby girl…” she teased Phoebe more, Phoebe stuck her tongue and then pouted at Prue.

Very childish, Prue thought.

They all continue to party until Grams, Patty and Sam had to leave. They said their goodbyes and disappeared. Morris’s and Victor leave too.

“well I guess the next party will be the twins 1st birthday!!” Prue said

“yup… I cant believe how time flies so fast…” Cole said

“it feels like just yesterday were all fighting the ultimate battle, now were all enjoying this minimized demon attack lives…” Paige said

“speaking of that” Leo said, all the girls look at him curiously, usually it means that something bad will happen especially when they least expect it “relax girls… I'm not going to tell about threats or dangers… I'm going to tell you about magic school”

“magic school?” Billie asked before any of the charmed ones could speak

“yeah, it’s a school for all the magical kids, ‘they’ built it because ‘they’ knew that the magical kids will be better off if their gifts were being nourish as early as kids, that way they could learn how to control their powers even as kids.” Leo explained

“I think that’s the best idea they’ve got.” Piper said

“yeah, but I still want bren and bran to experience normal childhood… go to normal school and all that…” Prue said “maybe we could still enroll them in a normal school, then send them to magic school at their free time.”

“that’ll be good Prue… I mean so far the kids knew how to use their powers, specially in public places..” Phoebe said

“the elders assigned me to lead the school, they took my other charges and said that I have to focused of the charmed ones and the kids, actually Paige and I will be the official whitelighters for the family, they also wanna know if you guys were interested in teaching in magic school, including you Cole… the elders knew that your experiences could help the kids to understand more about the good vs. evil thing…” Leo explained

“well, I would love to teach there Leo…I mean I could do it in my free time…” Paige said

“ I think we can all do it in our free time…” Prue said

“no problem with us…” Phoebe said referring to her and Cole

“ok its set! I’ll inform you guys about the schedules…” Leo said “ I have to go back in magic school, call me if you need me…” he said kissing Melinda and Piper but before he could orbed out Melinda spoke

“daddy, I wanna come with you… pweasss…” she said

“well, its ok with me princess, but ask mommy first…” Leo said, Melinda turned to her mom and said “mom can I go with daddy?”

“ok honey, but be careful ok? Don’t leave daddy’s side…” Piper said hugging Melinda

“ok mommy, thank you…” the girl replied, she walked towards the magical playpen then kissed her cousins

“bye cousins… I wav you…” Melinda said

The adults smiled at the sight, the cousins were growing closely everyday.

“bye aunts and uncles…I wav you all too…” Melinda wave her hands to her aunties and uncles…

“bye Melinda… we wav you too…” Prue said

After Leo and Melinda orbed out, they all decided to head home, and get some rest.

At Prue and Bane’s house

“honey, thank you for the gifts… I love it…” Prue said, Bane and Prue put the twins in bed and they went downstairs and relax at the couch, Prue is still opening her presents, she got, clothes, bags, and perfumes, and other stuffs.

“welcome honey, actually I couldn't think of anything for your birthday, coz I know that you have everything you need, the kids, us, you sisters, great career, and all that… knowing you? You probably couldn’t ask for more…”

“yeah, your right, I have everything I wanted and needed…”

“I think I have an idea… what about a private party for the 2 of us now… we could soak at the bathtub and have drinks there… then we could take it from there…” Bane said seductively “what do you think beauty?”

“hmmm sounds fun handsome…” Prue replied smirking, she then lean on Bane and started to kiss him, they were kissing when Prue heard the baby monitor, the kids woke up

“oooopppsss… mother duty calls, get ready with everything…I’ll joined you in a few…”Prue said, Bane still kissing her at her neck

“Bane stop, the kids were crying…” Prue said, Bane stop kissing her

“ok beauty, ill be waiting for you…”Bane said.

After putting the kids in sleep again, Prue went to their bathroom, it was filled with scented candles, wine and a bubble bath. Bane and Prue enjoyed each other that night.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:40 pm

now i've reach the end... *finally*

3 months after
The twins 1st birthday will be in a week, everything is plan, Piper will take care of the foods, Prue wanted to have the party in their house at bodega bay, it was bigger and the family will enjoy there. They decided to spend 3 days there. Billie decorated the place for the twins, it was filled with balloons, streamers, confetti and stuffs.

Melinda was so excited for her baby cousins, she love them along with Colleen and Angel.

The party went well, they had party for the kids, with cakes, ice cream, cotton cadies and all that… when the children got tired and fell asleep, the adults decided to have a pool party. They were all having fun, it was nice to have fun with the rest of the family

“Prue this place rocks!!” Billie exclaimed

“thanks Billie, its actually Bane’s…” Prue said

“its yours too Prue… this place is very memorable to us Billie…” Bane said teasing Prue

“and why would it be memorable to you Prue?” Phoebe teased her more

“hmmm I think I remember why…” Piper said laughing

Bane and Prue blushed as their sisters teased them

“really? why don’t you enlighten us, honey…” Cole said to Phoebe

“well, I remember a time when Piper and I were completely freak out because our big sister were supposedly ‘kidnapped’ by Bane…” Phoebe said looking at Bane and Prue

“Phoebe shut up…” Prue said

Phoebe ignored her “then somehow we locate Prue here, but when we saw her, she was in Bane’s boxer shorts, Bane was wrapped with a cloth, completely naked and their clothes were all over the place…”

Bane and Prue looked down and smirked, they remember that day…it was wonderful.

All the others were completely shock “eeww” Billie said the couples were all seated together, hugging and cuddling each other, they all have their baby monitor with them and they protected the kids room, even if they didn’t have any demons to fight these days, they never feel so safe, they always protected the kids whenever they go.

“I feel like the 9th wheel here…” Billie muttered

“oh honey don’t be…” Phoebe pulls out in Coles hug and move to Billie, Prue, Piper and Paige followed…

“don’t you have any boyfriend Billie?” Paige asked

“well, I had several boyfriends before this whole witch thing, but after I found out about it, i find it hard to date or meet new guys, its so hard to fall with someone and tell them about my secret” Billie explains

The sister knew what Billie was feeling “tell us about it” they all said

“but I'm sure you’ll meet somebody out there, just be patient and don’t give up on love…” Phoebe said

Billie nodded, she felt like a real family member, she had her big sisters with her. She felt so safe…

While the girls are having the talk, the boys went inside and get them more drinks. The party continue till 2 am, they were all freezing… but the alcohol had its warming effect… they all fell asleep.

After a day, they went back home and continue their everyday lives.

After 5 years

Piper business expansion was a success, the clubs and the restaurants were both doing very well. Gave birth to another girl, they named her Kristina Cassandra Halliwell-Wyatt, KC for short. Piper would go to the restaurants at least thrice a week to check on everything, she got managers to do all other things, when she’s not working, she spends most of her time with Melinda and KC, she would bring them on magic school every Saturday, that way the kids will have normal childhood at the same time learning their crafts. Leo is still the head of Magic School, the sisters and Cole teaches whenever they have free time.

Phoebe finished her masterals in Psychology, then wrote a 2 books, about love and relationship. She continue to work on bay mirror and occasionally do some TV appearance. Cole had his own law firm at this time, Halliwell-Turner law firm. He became known when he won a high profile case concerning national threats.

Paige, devoted her time to Angelica and Glenn, they couldn’t have another baby due to Paige’s condition, they all accepted it and knew that everything happens for a reason. They became more protective on Angel, and spoiled her every time. Angel, on the other hand didn’t became a brat, with all the attention she get from her parents, aunties and uncles, grandparents and her cousins, she knew that she’s special and that her mommy and daddy couldn’t have any other kids aside from her.

Glenn manages the clubs, and still works with Bane.

Billie, finished her college in a year, at her graduation all the Halliwell clan were present. Prue was taking pictures throughout the ceremony, the couples felt so proud, as a graduation gift from Bane and Prue, they gave her a small pent house. She didn’t wanna accept it at first but they all insisted, they told her that it was their payment for baby sitting for everybody and for vanquishing demons with them. Afterwards, she move out of Paige’s and move in her new place. She now manages the restaurants of the family, she majored in business management after all, and the family couldn’t entrust their businesses to anyone else. Billie found her now husband in magic school, he was a student there, his name is Kyle Dean. He proposed to Billie after 3 years of dating and married her soon after the engagement, now Billie is pregnant and due anytime this month.

Prue’s priority is her kids; she gave all her time to the twins and to Bane. She’s still the head witch, and does photography once in a while, she basically has her career but her top priorities were her family. Bane’s still in real estate business and still growing, he doesn’t only cater to san Francisco clients, but he made some contact in LA, NY, and Las Vegas.

KC,5 yrs old, she was enrolled in a private nursery school along with her cousins Angelica and Colleen, they were months older than KC. Melinda is in her 1st grade along with her cousins Brenda and Brandon. All of them received all of their powers. They all went to magic school every Saturday to study their craft, their parents taught them at home but the adults thought that they could learn more at the magic school. Besides, they can all meet magical friends there. The parents made sure that the kids has a balance lives.

Brandon and Brenda grew closer through the years, Brandon was very protective of his sister and her cousins, being the only male in their generation, and he always makes sure that the girls were ok. They were more than cousins; they treat each other as sisters and brothers.

It’s been seven years since the charmed ones took out the source, they knew that sooner or late the underworld will be organized again, sever years wasn’t really a demon free years, they had attack every now and then, but nothing that they couldn’t handle. Leo has been called in a meeting regarding the situation, he has been told that there are rumors that somehow the underworld has a new leader. He relays the message to the family and they all prepared themselves for more attacks than the last seven years.

Meanwhile, Billie has already given birth to a baby boy, Kyle and Billie named him Mark Steven Dean.

The charmed ones, Billie and their families stay tight through the years, they all know that their demon less lives will be over sooner or later.

ibon

Previous

Return to Over to you