charmed im sure

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 pm

after all the laughs they shared they all gather once again in the coservatory room.

“Now we have to discussed some things” piper said

“Yeah, bane I think I wanna marry you next month…” prue said

Paige and phoebe were thinking the same…

‘Triple wedding’ they all thought

“Yup me too cole”

“And me three Glenn…”

“That if its ok with you guys…” prue spoke for the three of them

Cole, bane and Glenn looked at each other and nod

“Were ok with anything you like…” bane said speaking for all three of them

“Ok I’m thinking of something like piper’s wedding, minus my astral self” prue said piper, Leo, cole and phoebe laugh

“Wait what about it?” Paige asked

Phoebe told bane, Paige and Glenn of the events that happened during piper’s wedding

“That’s right, my big sister ruined my wedding!!” piper said teasing prue

“piper I already said I’m sorry for a millionth times… and ill say it again…I’m sorry…” prue said, she really feels bad about it, she couldn’t believe herself, or her astral self, of all the time, why in pipers wedding? She thought…

“Its ok prue, I’m just teasing you…” piper said. She smiled at prue to assured her that it’s ok…

“Ok back to the wedding preparation” Paige said she was excited to this wedding

“Ok paige and glenn you guys would take care the decorations, chairs, tables, flowers and anything else we need. Piper, Leo, cole and phoebe would take care of the foods, cakes, wines and all that, me and bane would take care of the place, the something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, plus any other things that you guys can’t do. I’ll invite dad, daryll and shiela that would be bride’s guests list. What about you guys? Give me your guest list, mom, grams and sam would be there, I’m sure they’ll do something about the memories of the guests, so you guys can invite anybody… but I suggest to keep it with the people you loved and cared about because you know that in this family, we cannot have normal celebration, I just don’t want to put innocent lives in danger. We girls will go shopping for our dress next week and the boys could rent their tux 4 days before the wedding…” prue said spontaneously…

“I love it when you take charge sis…” phoebe said

“About my guests, ill asked my mom and my dad if they can come to my wedding, they’re at Europe. But at most I have 2 guests.” Glenn said

“Well I don’t have any family here so I have no one to invite” Paige said

“Same here” bane said

“Well, I have a few on my list, but I don’t think that they are welcome here…” sole said jokingly

They knew that he was talking about his demon friends. Prue, piper and Paige gave their famous halliwell look while phoebe hits him in his chest. “I’m kidding…” he said

“So ok, we have dad, daryll and shiela plus glenn’s parents” prue said confirming the guest list “for now that’ll be all”

“Wait there’s more…” bane said looking at the boys…

“What?” prue said

“hmmm you see, we guys kinda had a little chat, and talked about us getting too crowded here, so far, were ok, but I cant imagine us having our own kids and still living here…” bane said

“but we wanna asked you girls first…” cole said

“wait are you guys talking about moving out?” prue asked

“yes…but not now of course, I mean we could stay here as long as we can, but I think 4 kids and 4 sets of parents were too crowded, that is if we all have 1 child each.” Bane explain

“hmmm thought that 1 sister can stay here and preserve the manor, while the other three move out…” leo said

The girls understand what they mean; they themselves can’t imagine the manor with all of their future kids…

“So what are you proposing guys?” Paige asked

“Well it depend on you four…… you can decide who will stay here and who will move out…” Glenn answered

“Piper can stay here, she’ll always be the heart of this family…”prue said

“I think so too...” phoebe said

“Me too….” Paige said

Piper smiled to her sisters, thanking them. She always loves the manor and she wanted to stay at the manor as long as she lives.

“So what will happen to us?” phoebe asked

“Well, we thought about it too, Glenn wanted to buy him and Paige a condo, but bane said that it’s all been taken care off…” cole said looking at bane

Prue looked at bane, she knew that bane has lots of property but she also knew that most of them came from illegal doings

“Don’t worry, cole helped me out with the papers, all of my properties that doesn’t have legal papers, were surrendered or donated to orphans, but I also have my legal properties.” Bane explained

Cole nodded

“but bane if you’re thinking to move in bodega bay, I think I have to think about it, its too far from my sisters, and you know our drill, we cant live far from each other” prue said

“I know, we all know… that’s why I sell 3 properties outside the country and bought 3 here…” bane said

Prue, phoebe and Paige were excited; they knew that that 3 were their future houses…

“Don’t get too excited ladies… you’ll never know where it is, until its time for us to move out…” cole said

“meanie!!” the girls shouted at their fiancée/husband the girls pouted… they all want to know where it is, they all want to start decorating it…

Seeing the girl’s reaction Leo said “on second thought we can tell them now, and move out after the wedding, it’s not like its too far… and I’m pretty sure that you guys will always be here…”

The boys thought for a second then nodded

“What can we do if that’s what the halliwell women want?” bane said

The girls smiled and jumped at Leo and kissed their angel!! “Thank you leo!! You’re my favorite brother-in law!!” phoebe said

“Phoebe I’m your only brother-in-law…” leo said

“still!!” phoebe hugged him

Glenn and bane clears their throats

“I have a feeling that you guys will be in my top 3 favorite brother-in-laws…” phoebe said as she hugged her soon to be brother-in-laws

They all laugh at phoebe; she’s still the same phoebe, bubbly and free spirited. She always brought laughter in this family.

“So.. Where it is?” phoebe asked in her baby voice

“Ok come with us…” cole took phoebes hand and leads them out of the manor…

Once outside prue realized that she forgets her keys “wait ill forgot my keys...”

“No need prue…we don’t need a car to get there…” bane said “we just have to walk few steps…”

“Ok… everybody at the center of the street now…” sole said

The girls followed them once their at the center across the manor bane said

“paige and glenn will have the house on the right side of the manor, phoebe and cole will have the house across the manor and prue and I will have the house at the left side of the manor…” bane said

The girls hugged their fiancée and thank them. The girls were already talking about the theme of their future house, the color and all that.

Bane clears his throat to let them know that they were still there and that they were in the middle of the street.

“Ok plan later, inside now…” Leo said

“How could I ever thank you bane?” prue said once they were inside the manor.

“I know some ways…” bane whispered in her ears

“Of course, but seriously… you made not just me but all of my sisters happy” prue said then she realized that her brother-in-laws planned all this “I mean all of you guys…”

“well for starters, we knew how close you four are, we knew about your craft, and we knew that you all wanted to be as close as possible with each other” cole explain

“glenn and I check out some other houses when I got a call from a friend in real estate agency, that those 3 house were for sale… cole took care of the paper… we settle everything, including the amortization. So we don’t have to worry about it” bane continue

“Bane paid it all, cole and I insisted that we’ll pay for our own houses, but he explains everything to us and we agreed” Glenn said

“What did you explain?” prue said

“ahhmmm.. Well I told them how we met, I told them everything… I told them that until now I feel so guilty and that I didn’t deserved all the love and the kindness that you girls are showing me… I know that we had this conversation prue…. But I can’t help it…” bane said looking to piper, phoebe, Paige and to prue

“Bane you don’t have to worry, we settled our issues. And it’s all in the past.” Piper said

“We don’t have issues, since I’m technically didn’t exist that time… but rest assured that it’s ok with me…” Paige said trying to cheer bane

“Hey…wipe that frown…”said phoebe “did you tell them how we met for the 2nd time?” phoebe teased bane…

Bane couldn’t help but smile…but prue noticed that phoebe was teasing both of them “phoebe!!” she warned

“Yeah I told them everything…” bane said

“Everything?” prue asked

“Well, not all the details but they knew all about it…” bane said

“Honey, its ok, people are not perfect we all made mistakes and we have to mend that and move on…” prue said

“Yes I know, but I want to do this, I want to give you and your sisters the closest house to the manor that we could find…” bane said

“Ok… we got it… thank you bane…and please stop feeling guilty ok? It’s over… and remember you save us from litvack right? That’s more than enough for me…” piper said

“Me too..” paige and phoebe said
ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

charmed im sure

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Great story, keep it coming.=]
marissalu415

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:46 pm

They all went with their daily routines. Prue continue working with 415 magazine, she’s one of the top photographers in the country. Piper get hands on with p3 making it the hottest bar in San Francisco. Paige quit her job in quake and devoted her time in witch craft; she studied her craft with the help of her sisters. Phoebe got herself a real job in bay mirror, she’s an advice columnist, and she’s making herself a name in media.
Bane got himself in a real estate business with Glenn. They were making money out of it. Cole continues to work as a DA and everything went well with the charmed ones and their men.

After doing all the preparation for the wedding, prue and bane found this great place to conduct the wedding, it’s a small garden down town, specially made for occasions like weddings, birthdays, and other events. Paige made sure that all of their favorite flowers were ordered and beautifully arrange on the place. The garden was decorated very carefully, Paige thought of having the guests chairs at the middle and place 2 red carpets at both sides. Piper and Leo will have their chairs in front of the guests, piper was the girls maid of honor and leo was the grooms best man. The brides will walk at the left side with their groom on the right side meeting in front of the altar where Paige places a table for grams. The guest lists were complete, victor, patty, sam, daryll and shiela. Glenn’s parents couldn’t make it to the wedding, they send Paige and Glenn a blank check, they told them that they could use it on furnishing their house and promised to be visiting them as soon as possible. Piper finalized her menu for the wedding, she asked the brides and the grooms what they want, they all give 1 dish each, then piper thought of the appetizers and desserts. She baked a huge cake, it was a three layer cake, bane help leo to get the wines, martinis and other drinks. Phoebe helped piper for the preparation, and afterwards she decided to make an invitation, she thought it could be a good souvenir. Everything is set, the place, food, decorations, invitations and all that. The only thing left is the dresses and tuxes. The sisters went shopping and found their perfect dress in a bridal shop. They all agreed to take same colors, design etc. but they differ in cuts, prue got a venus cut dress, Paige got a halter dress, and phoebe got a tube dress. Piper picked her own dress, it was plain and simple but it look so good to her, after all it’s her sister’s moment, she thought. They went shoe shopping too, and found perfect shoe to match their dresses. The boys went to rent their tuxes. And drive down town to get wedding rings. They also arrange hotel room for the night before their wedding. After a tiring day, they all agreed to go to p3 and relax.

“God I surely enjoy shopping but this day was so tiring…” prue said leaning to bane

“I know… but at least we got everything covered now, so are telling us what your gowns look like?” bane asked

“Nope!!” the sisters said

“You have to wait until our wedding day…” phoebe said

“Wait we forgot something” phoebe said

“What? I thought we did everything we need…?” Paige said

“We still need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue!!” phoebe said looking to prue

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that…” prue said thinking

“well my dear sisters, that’s what maid of honor is for…” piper said pulling a paper bag on her side “well, for something blue, I got you all this…” she pulled three blue garters and handed it to her sisters “ something new would be…” she pulled four boxes, she each handed it to her sisters, it is white gold necklaces with a triquetra pendant “it would be my gifts for us, so we could wear it all at your wedding” her sisters looked so surprised, it was stunning “for something borrowed…” she pulled 3 boxes, and handed it to her sister, they all opened it, it was beautiful earrings, they were white gold too it matches the necklaces that piper gave earlier “I borrowed it from France, you remember her? She owns a jewelry shop, I bought our necklaces from her, and then she offered to lend those for your something borrowed.” Prue, phoebe and Paige were speechless, not only because the earrings and necklaces were beautiful, but the fact that piper made all of this without them knowing it, that very sweet of piper. “I had a hard time for your something old, but its all worth it, I started to look at the things mom and grams left, there I found this…” she pulled another 3 boxes, its obvious that it’s another jewelry the girls opened it and smiled. It was the charmed bracelets that their mom gave to them when they were little. “I believed we all lost our charmed bracelets long ago, but seeing moms things reminded me of that, I cast a lost and found spell written specially to find ours, and it work! I had it clean in France’s shop. But the funny thing is that I found four of them…” she said looking at Paige

“Well, I have my charmed bracelet too when I was young but I lost it too…” Paige said

“Well that does explain it… and this is definitely old right?” piper said the bracelets were silver; it has their birthstone and other charms.

“awww… piper…thank you for all of this…” prue said hugging her sister

“You’re the best pipe… thank you…” Paige said hugging piper too

“Your my favorite sister, you know that?” phoebe whispered while hugging piper

“Hey I heard that…”prue said “well you’re my favorite sister too pipe!!” she added jokingly

“Same here…” Paige said

They all laugh, they continue to look at their gifts from piper, piper was happy seeing her sisters happy. The night went smooth and headed home later on, they were all exhausted. They fell asleep as soon as they lay in bed.

The wedding day…

The day they’ve all been waiting for finally comes. Leo made little magic and scattered rose petals on brides bed while they were still sleeping, piper made a very special breakfast for all four of them. The bides woke up and giggle at the sight of the petals, prue and phoebe knew that it was leo, he did the same for piper on their wedding day, paige on the other hand thought it was so sweet… they all went downstairs and saw leo and piper preparing for breakfast.

“Morning sisters!!” piper said

“Morning” Leo greeted them

“Thanks for the flowers Leo…” phoebe said

“It was you?” Paige asked

“Yup, he did the same on piper, on their wedding day…”prue said

“You’re welcome…anything for my sister-in-laws...” Leo replied

They all went to breakfast and get ready for the wedding. While the brides getting ready, piper summoned grams, patty and sam

Piper went to see prue “hey beautiful…” she said entering prue’s room, prue was almost done, she just need finishing touches.

“Hey pipe…I’m so excited… can’t wait to marry bane…”

“I know… and I’m happy for you big sis… you deserved all this…”

“Thanks piper, we could’ve done it without you…”

“your welcome, that’s what sisters are for…always at each other sides…” piper said hugging her sister “grams, mom and sam were here, grams went to see phoebe, she’s so proud of phoebe, you knew those two when grams was still with us… sam and mom went to paige… sam will meet paige for the first time now… and the think that it’ll be best if mom was with him…” piper was cut off by a knocked

“Come in..” prue said

“Hi.. I thought I could see my eldest baby before she got married…” victor said

“Daddy!!” prue exclaimed and hurried to victor and pulled him to a hug

“I cant believe your getting married now, you and phoebe… it seems like it was just yesterday I’m still reading you to bed…” victor said still hugging prue

Prue pulled away and said “well you know that were not little girls anymore dad…but you can read me and bane to bed anytime if you feel like…” prue said jokingly, victor let a small laugh and went to hug piper “how are you piper?”

“I’m fine dad…” piper said

Grams went to phoebe’s room and sneak in, phoebe was fully dress and putting her jewelries “can an old lady say hi to her granddaughter before she got married?” grams said, phoebe turned around and smiled at her

“Of course… hi grams… where’s mom?” she asked while she hug grams

“She’s with sam, they went to see paige…”

“Ok… what do you think grams? Do I look ok…? I’m kinda nervous…but I’m excited too… I can’t wait to marry cole…”

“You look stunning darling…” grams said looking at phoebe “I can’t believe your getting married now, I always thought you’ll be a great wife and a great mother… “

“Thanks grams, I always wanted to have my own family since I can remember…”

“I know phoebe and I also know that you had a rough road when your younger, but I never doubted you, I know that you just have to go through it all for you to learn, yes, you give me a lot of head aches before, but it only makes me feel secured about you, I know that you can handle anything that will come up to you… I’m proud of you phoebe…”

“awww… grams…you’re gonna make me cry… I love you too grams… and sorry for being handful when I was young…”

“Honestly? It made me happy, after I suspend you or yell at you for what you did, I always smile when you’re gone, and I knew that your just being you…and I love you for that…”

“I know you love me grams… thanks for everything…”

“Ok enough for this drama… come let’s see prue…”

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Patty and sam went to Paige’s room… they sneak in and saw Paige being nervous… she’s done fixing herself, she look so beautiful so angelic…

“knock knock..” patty said

Paige jumped at the sound of her mother’s voice, and then she saw a man who he vaguely remembers…

“Hi sweetie… you look so beautiful…” patty said while hugging paige

Paige hugged her back and said “thanks mom… I’m kinda nervous now… yet I’m so excited marrying glenn…”

“I know honey, I felt the same way before… and I’m sure its normal for brides to feel that way…” patty said pulling out of the hug

Paige eyed sam…he look so familiar…patty saw her daughter looking at sam

“ahhhmmm paige I want you to meet sam… you father…”

Sam and Paige stared at each other for a moment, both had tears and their eyes…finally I meet my dad!! Paige thought, prue explained everything to her, she knew that sam died saving prue and her sisters, she knew that sam couldn’t come and visit her until it was time…she knew all about it… and when prue said that sam could be here for their weddings, she have another reason to be excited about her wedding… sam moves forward and hugged her daughter

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come here when you found out the truth… they wouldn’t let me…” sam said

“its ok dad… I understand… i perfectly understand… I’m happy that you’re here now…” paige said hugging her father

“you grams did all this… she knew that you deserved to meet me this day, that I couldn’t miss this day for anything else… and you know how your grams when it come to you four… you could imagine what she did to the elders?” sam said half jokingly and pulled away…

“knowing grams? She must’ve threatened the elders again…” paige said smiling to her parent

“god you look so beautiful paige… I’m sorry I missed you your whole life… I wanted to be there for you… believe me…” sam said

“yes I do believe you dad… and stop making me cry… please…” paige said wiping her tears it’s a good thing that prue made them used water proof make-ups they knew that they would shed tears this day…

“I forgive you… both of you… I should be thanking you for bringing me into this life…for giving me this special gifts…”paige said “and for giving me 3 wonderful big sisters” looking at her mom “you don’t have to worry im really ok… it took a lot of time to be ok with everything, but my sisters made sure that im ok, they told me that everything happens for a reason, and they told me that you guys love me so much that you had to do what you did…”

“thank you paige… thank you for understanding us… your sisters were right we do love you so much…” patty said

“I love you baby…” sam said

“And I love you too mom…dad…” Paige said and hugged both her parents

“Ok come lets see prue.. I think they’re all ready…” patty said after a moments of just hugging sam and Paige

Prue’s room

“I’m all set!” prue said putting the last pair of her earrings

“You look beautiful prue…” victor said piper agreed

Grams and Phoebe entered prue’s room

“Grams!!” prue and piper said hugging their grams

“Hello darlings…” grams said “prue you look a lot like you mom… your very beautiful…”

“Thanks grams..”

“Phoebe…the dress looks more beautiful on you…” piper said

“Thanks pipe… you look pretty too… both of you…” phoebe said

Victor clear his throat to make them realized that he’s there

“Daddy!!” phoebe said she was always the closest to her father; she’s his youngest after all…

Victor went to hugged his baby “are you sure you wanna do this baby?” he asked “I mean we could still wait for like... say… aamm… 5 years from now…” victor said jokingly, he can’t believe his baby girl will be married in few hours

“Dad!!” piper said before phoebe can react

“Father’s prerogative piper…this is my baby girl… I still can’t believe that in few hours she’ll be married…” victor said “but of course I’m still happy for you phoebe, I know you want this, and I’ll always be here for you no matter what”

“Thanks dad… I know you are… but I resent the fact that I’m still you baby girl, look at me, I’m all grown up… right grams..?” phoebe said in her baby voice

“Of course you are our baby phoebe…” grams said teasing phoebe

“Penny..” victor greeted grams

“Victor” replied grams, the two had issues before but they put it all behind them and started to get along for the girls

“I hope I’m not interrupting something here” patty said entering prue’s room with sam and paige she saw victor, his hand were in phoebes waist, piper was holding victor’s other hand, prue and grams hold each other. She smiled, ‘this is my family’ she thought, ‘and a few hours more I’ll have 3 more sons…’

The four girls smiled at the thought of their mother

“Mom!!” all three of them rush towards their mother and hugged her while Paige move to grams and hugged her “grams! I’m so happy to see you”

“You all look beautiful girls… I’m so proud of you four, specially you three, I wanna thank you for loving Paige, I know that you all had your questions, you felt betrayed, but you all showed me that you love this family more than anything else. I’m so proud of you girls… you’ve become anything that a mom can asked from her child. I love you all” at that time all four of her daughters hugged her.

“We love you too mom” they said

“Sam” victor said extending his hand to sam

“Victor, nice to see you again, it’s been a while” sam shook his hand

They all continue to exchanged hugs and kisses, that’s the first time that they’re all together on one room. Their small reunion was cut off by Leo

“ahhmm… sorry to interrupt guys, but the limo just arrived and I think we need to go now…” leo said nervously, he didn’t want to cut the small reunion he knew that they were all happy.

“Well hi to you too Leo…” grams said in her usual tone

“Hi penny…” grams glared at him “I mean grams”

Piper laughs a little at the sight of her husband still nervous when grams, victor and patty were around. She move towards Leo and kissed him “hi honey…”

“Ok we’ll do last re-touched then we’ll be down there soon” prue said

“Ok the limo is for you four, Leo will drive for patty, penny and sam, and I have my car with me” victor said

“Thanks daddy!” phoebe said

Meanwhile at the hotel room, near the place of their wedding, the boys were also getting ready.

“I’m excited, I never been happy since I met prue” bane said

“I know what you mean bane, I felt the same way with phoebe” cole said

“I’ve known Paige, since were five, I still can’t express how much she change my life…” Glenn said

“Ok, were marrying the woman we love the most, we better get hurry up, we don’t wanna be late… you know the halliwells…” bane said

The boys continued to dress up. After a few moments they’re all ready and headed to the garden.

At the manor, the girls came down and get in the limo. While grams, patty and sam went with Leo and victor drove himself to the garden

They all pulled up in front of the place. Simultaneously, the grooms first, daryll and shiela, victor, Leo, grams, patty and sam then the limo of the girls. They all went out except for the three brides.

“The place is beautiful piper” shiela said

“Paige did all this” piper answered “hi daryll”

“Hi piper, thank you for making us part of this…”

“Oh don’t be silly daryll, your family… and Andy would never forgive us if we ever forget you…” piper said. She knew that daryll and Andy were best pals, and daryll protected them all the time, they could always count on him.

As the groups settled on their places, they were in awe, the place looked paradise. The flowers were beautifully arranged through out the space, the grooms’ red carpet has blue petals, while the brides’ red carpet has pink ones. The table was filled with white and pink tulips, and all the things that grams needed were there. The chairs were covered with off white chair cloth and wrapped by an old rose ribbon. Everything looks wonderful. At the other side of the garden lays the reception area. They have a table for the soon to be newly weds and a table for the rest of them, they made it in a circle form, leaving the center as dance floor. It was also filled with flowers. The whole place looked so beautiful. It looked like heaven.

Grams went to the table and prepared everything, when she all set, she motion for the grooms to stay at the back and the ceremony will start in a while.

Meanwhile the girls at the limo were anxiously waiting.

“Piper told me that she’d tell us if everything ok…” Paige said

The other two nodded, they’re all a bit of nervous, excited, happy, getting impatient and all that. They didn’t know what to feel. But one thing is for sure. They were the luckiest women in the world!

‘Guys you can come out now, everything is ok…’ piper thought

All three of them jumped at piper’s voice in their head

“This is it sis! Come on, lets marry our man” prue said
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm

As they enter the garden, the grooms locked their eyes to their brides. They were all beautiful and they were surprise by the dress, the girls didn’t let them see it until today. Piper and Leo went to their place. They agreed that the only people walking on the carpet were the couples. Even sam and victor agreed with it. The music started, as the girls and the boys started to walk. They still kept their eyes to their partners. The walk was so solemn, it felt like they’re walking on clouds, their family had teary eyes, and they were all overwhelmed. As the couples reach the altar, the guest took their seats.

“we are all gathered here to witness the love of this wonderful couples, I’m very honored that I’ve been given the chance to conduct all of the weddings of my four lovely granddaughters” grams started

The ceremony went smooth; grams do hand fasting to each and every couple.

“Now, you can all say your vows; let’s start with paige and glenn”

“paige, I’ve been thinking of a special vow for you, but I couldn’t put into words, how much I feel for you, we’ve know each other for like forever, and you made me feel happy with all those times, I love you with all my heart, your truly an angel in disguised. And I promised to love you and your family with all my heart” Glenn said

“Glenn, you’re the only person I have when my adoptive parents died, you saw me in my lowest points, yet you continue to love me unconditionally. You bring out the best and the worst in me, you accept me for whom and for what I am, you love and cared for my family too. You’re my bestfriend Glenn! I’ll love you forever too” Paige said they both had tears in their eyes

“Phoebe and cole…” grams told

“Phoebe, you knew what I am before I met you, I’ve been in this world for so long but I realized that I just started living my life when I met you, I started to know what is love all about when you loved me. You stood by me when both worlds turned their back at me. You even fake my death and lied to your sisters, you went through a lot in loving me, yet you’re here marrying me. I could not asked for anything else phoebe, your all I wanted and needed. I promise not only to you but to your family as well that I’ll forever love and protect you. I love you phoebe” cole said

“Cole, for the longest time in my life, I doubted love. I never believed in love until you came into my life, at first I was getting frustrated coz I don’t know if you really want me or your just gonna flirt with me forever.” She laugh a little so as with the rest of them “do you know who told me that you love me? It was prue!! When she became an empath she felt your feelings for me, and from then on, whenever I doubted your love, I always remember what prue told me. We’ve been through a lot, I never thought that I would lie big time to my sisters for a guy. I love you so much cole. And I’ll never leave your side cole, remember that, whatever happens you have to know that I’m always here for you, and now your earned the trust of my sisters too. You’ve change a lot cole I can see and feel it, and I love you for that.” Phoebe said

“Bane and prudence” grams said prue squint her eyes to grams, she didn’t want her to be called on her first name grams just smiled at her

“Prue, I’ve love you the moment I laid my eyes on you, I couldn’t find words to express my love for you so I started to search for poems or songs that best describe how I feel. I came across with this song and I knew that it was perfect, I’m not gonna sing it though..” bane said laughing, he then pulled up a piece of paper and started to read “when I think about how much I’m loving you, no limitation, no regimented rules, I’m amazed how much this love has touch my life and the commitment that we share is a welcome sacrifice this must be sweet fatal attraction my life long date with destiny, love is strong, it just brings out the passion I never knew was here in me” bane stopped reading and wipes prue’s tears “I love you just because, I love you just because I do my darling emotions more than words can help me say I love you just because you’re you, you’re a diamond in my mind a precious gem to me you’re so nice to have a round I’m so glad I took the path that lead me to this and its amazing loving you I’m doing things I never thought I’d do I don’t know there ain’t no explanation of why I’m sharing love at last this way I wont try to work out on my reasons I’ll use this words to simply say I love you just because I do, could it be that there’s more to this that meets the eye maybe that’s the reason why all I know is when I’m in your arms it feels all right I’ll hold you tight and I come alive. I love you just because I do, I love you just because you’re you” bane fish reading and put the paper back at his pocket, prue was still crying, actually all of them they thought the song was perfect for prue “prue I love you just because I do…” he added “I love everything about you prue, actually I’m crazy about you, I love you when you take the lead, when you seems to know everything, I love the way you love your family, I love how you put innocents above everything else, I even like your stubbornness” bane said smiling at prue all of them laugh a little, its true prue could be so stubborn at times “I love you with all my heart and soul prue!!” bane finished his vow

Prue couldn’t speak for a moment there, she was still crying, she was so overwhelmed by the words of the song; she knew bane meant every word of it. She got hold of herself and started to speak “thank you bane, thank you for the wonderful message”

“bane, before you came into my life, I was literally a human robot” prue begun phoebe laugh a little, prue ignore her sisters, she knew that, that’s how phoebe describe her before “all I could think is to protect my sisters, save innocents and work, I never knew how to enjoy life until you came, when we first met, I realized what I’ve been missing, you showed me a whole new meaning of living life. funny that part of my vow is a song too, I’ve heard this and I thought it was perfect for you” prue said bane smiled at her, they always think a like “all my life it seemed that something had been missing, I didn’t know what to do, days would pass me by each as lonely as the other until I met you. you opened the door and let the sunshine in my life will never be the same again, now that I have you everything just seems so right, now that I have you I’m alright you are the song the I’ll be singing my whole life through I’m living in a brighter world now that I have you, looking ahead I see the two of us together I’ll never let you go and it isn’t any wonder why I love you so. I’m living in a brighter world not that I have you” prue finished reading, she was still crying, she love bane so much and she’s so happy that she found him “thank you for loving me, and for accepting my whole personality, you never argue with me, you always do whatever I want and before I even knew it you already give me anything that I needed, you even bear with my stubbornness, you’re the essence of love bane, I’ll never stop loving you bane” prue said

There is a moment of silence in the group, all comprehending with all that been said.

Grams broke the silence “now the rings” Leo came forward and gave the rings on the grooms.

The will put it all at once. “Heart to thee, body to thee so mote it be” they said in unison.

“So mote it be” the crowd 2nd that

“Ok you ma all kiss you bride” with that Bane, Cole and Glenn kissed the wives, and the group applauded
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Reception

All of them went straight to the feast, and seated at the table, it was so intimate, they all have the people whom they love and cared about. Before they begin to eat prue wanted to take family pictures. She herself took pictures of the couple, couple with parents, couple with grams, and couple with sisters, couple with daryll and shiela, couple with maid of honor and best man, the sisters, the brothers-in-laws, the women of halliwell, grams and the girls, victor and patty with herself, piper and phoebe, sam and patty with paige, the girls with shiela and daryll. After photo session they stated eating.

“The food was great piper…”grams compliments piper

“I learned from the best grams…” piper said politely

The celebration was filled with talks and laughter, they all had wonderful time until leo offered the first toast for the newly weds “I think, its time for me to do my job, I only have words for the guys, please bear in mind that these girls were special, I love them all and I knew them since they were kids, I know that they all love you so I want you to take care of them and love them, I happy that they all found you, I know that you guys makes the girls genuinely happy, here’s for the wonderful years ahead of all of you… I love you guys” with that they all toast.

Piper stand up and gave her speech for her beloved sisters and her brother-in-laws “ prue, phoebe and paige, I so happy for you guys, finally we all found the man of our dreams, phoebe remember when we cast that spell long ago? What does prue called it? Ah… lust spell!!” everybody laugh in disbelief, they all look at piper and phoebe with a curious eyes except prue who burst into laughter remembering that experience “anyways my point is, back then we dream of having our own guys, like prue had andy..” she trailed off looking to bane and prue, they both smiled to her, bane knew how prue loved andy before. “ now that you have cole and I have leo, I guess we wont need that spell wont we?” again they all laugh “ being married has its own pros and cons but I assure you guys your lives will never be the same, everyday you’ll wake up with the man you love the most, the most important man in your life…” she realized what she just said and quickly covered “ except for our dads” victor and sam smiled at their daughters “ and thank god for making it all real… just continue to love each other, and always trust each other. I love you guys, ill always be here for you” she said “and to you my brother-in-laws remember don’t mess with my sisters…” piper said in a threatening tone and she acted so serious that the guys had to swallow hard and look down “I’m kidding… I know that your wives doesn’t need me when you mess up with them, they knew perfect ways to handle it…” she said laughing at their reaction

Then music has been played, the couples dance their first dance as husbands and wives. After a few moments, other joined them, daryll and shiela, Leo and piper, victor and patty and sam and grams.

“When do we tell them?” Leo whispered to piper

“Later, ill tell them before we end this party…” piper said

Victor asked prue to dance, while bane danced with patty. Then after a while victor danced with phoebe while cole danced grams. Sam danced Paige too. They all having a great time, afterwards prue stand up for their thank you message, she’ll be speaking for all of them, they had decided that only one of them should talked.

“First of all we all want to thank you guys for coming and becoming part of this wedding. Piper and Leo, thank you for all the helped, we cant do all of this without you guys, piper thank you for loving us, you out of all of us were always at the middle, you buffer between me and phoebe, or phoebe and paige or paige and me, you always make sure that we have food when we wake up and before we go to bed. You’re truly the heart of this family piper, we don’t know if we said thank you to you as often as we should, but thank you sis… you’re the best!! Leo, thank you for always believing in us, for always trusting us and for the never ending encouragement, you’re truly our angel. Mom, dad, sam thank you for bringing us to the world, thank you for the wonderful gifts and for the undying love. We all love you. Grams, thank you for raising us, thank you for the wonderful normal childhood, you took care of us with all you heart, you devoted all of you time us, and even if your not with us anymore, you still helps us whenever we need you. Thank you very much and we love you, and to you daryll, your always like the brother we never had, you always look after us, I know andy made you promised that, but we all felt your sincerity and care for us, shiela thank you for the friendship, and understanding and for keeping our little secret. You two were the only friends we have aside from each other. We love you guys. Thank you, all of you… thank you and we love you all!!” prue said fighting her tears.

Victor stand up, all of them look at him “well, I have to say something, my eldest and my youngest were married now, actually all of my daughters were married, and they’re not daddy’s little girls anymore, but I still love you all like I have loved you when your mother told me that she was pregnant with each one of you… including you paige… you may not be my own daughter, but you have to know that I love and care about you too… and that I’ll always be here for you too” paige smiled to him, she had tears in her eyes, “I don’t need to warn the guys about my girls, I know that you all know what uou get yourselves into, but remember I’m still their father. And for my gift for all of you…” he pulled out something in his coat and gave it to the girls, they all look surprised, it was a plane ticket to Paris! “well, you may have plans for your honey moon so I thought you could used that anytime you want, I paid for everything so you don’t have to worry about anything, just give me a call and I’ll handle everything” he said the girls stood up and run towards victor, and hug him, even paige

“Thanks daddy!” the three jive in

“Thank you Mr. Bennett” said Paige, her sisters looked at her with a duh!! Look

“O please call me victor or better yet dad, if that’s ok with sam of course…” victor said looking to sam

“it ok with me….and thank you for looking out for my daughter victor, you know that I’m always watching her but she still needs someone to be there for her physically, thank you…” sam said

The boys said thank you to victor for their gifts too. piper clears her throat making everyone look at her… she smiled nervously and look at leo who in return move closer to her and hold her hands “I want to make tell you something guys, in 7 months ill be having a baby…”piper said but before she continue her sisters, grams, patty and shiela jumped on her and congratulated he, while the boys shook Leo’s hands and congratulated him as well…

“I’m gonna be an aunt!!” phoebe said excitingly

“me too!!’ Paige and prue said at the same time

Phoebe put her head on pipers stomach and talked to the baby with her baby voice “hey there little one… I’m your aunt phoebe… remember my name ok? I love you…” then she kiss pipers stomach

“Phoebe!!” piper almost shout

“What? Cant I love my niece?” phoebe said as she continue to touch piper’s belly

Prue rolled her eyes; phoebe will always be phoebe no matter what… fun and bubbly…

Grams, patty and sam said their goodbyes to their family. They had to go and promised that their always watching them up there and they were always be there for them. With gold and white lights the trio disappeared

“We better get going too…” shiela said

“Congratulations again guys, and call me if you need me…” daryll said hugging the girls and shaking hands with the boys

“Thank you for coming guys…”prue said as she hug shiela

“See yah around…” phoebe said

“Bye…” shiela and daryll waved their hands…

“So dad, you wanna come home with us in the manor?” phoebe asked her daddy with her best baby voice

“aww baby as much as I would like to but I know that your all tired and need to rest, we’ll catch up some other time” victor said hugging his youngest

“Bye dad… thanks for everything…” piper said hugging her father

“Thanks for the gift dad and see yah soon…” prue said

“Bye dad…thank you for everything too..” paige said

Victor smiled to her girls… “Your all welcome girls… you know where to contact me…give me a call sometime… love you all…”

“Bye victor!” the boys chanted

Finally the eight of them were alone… they are all exhausted. Piper called her clean up crew from p3 to take care of the place, then they all orbed/shimmered to the manor.

After all the crying and the preparation for the wedding they fell asleep deeply that night. They were all happy, new baby, new husbands the halliwell girls were definitely on top of the world now…
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:00 pm

In the morning, piper was already making breakfast when everybody woke up… all smiling and loving life more…

“Morning sunshine!!” Paige said cheerfully

“Morning!” everyone said

During the breakfast they all talked about future plan, they decided to move out as soon as possible. They thought that it was ok to be apart, especially when your only 20 ft max away from each other. That way they could all have their own lives yet have each other around the neighborhood. The newly weds decided that they would make their trip to Paris their honey moon, since they all be there they thought that it would be fun. Prue called victor that afternoon and said that they could leave in 2 months; they needed to take care of some stuff first before they leave.

The newly weds started to move out little by little, whenever they have free times, they would work on their new house. Paige and Glenn used the check that was given to them by Glenn’s parents to furnished the house, Paige being artistic herself, made sure that she handpicked everything. At first Glenn thought it weird, but when he saw the outcome, he was amazed and couldn’t believe that it will turn out to be perfect for their house. Prue and phoebe took 2 days off from their jobs for them to shop everything they needed so that it will be delivered before they leave. They didn’t need to rush things up, they all still live at the manor, and they just wanted to make sure that they got everything they needed for their new house. When the stuffs were delivered, they worked on their houses on their free time, others helped them out.

Bane and Cole became busy to their jobs; cole has few cases that he needed to work on, before they could have their honey moon. Bane’s business grew bigger, he is now known as one of the successful business man in the country, he proposed a business with paige and piper, he asked them if they want to open a restaurant, they accepted the business proposal right away. But they decided to plan all things after their trip. Glenn offered piper to help her with p3, since he knew that piper and Paige will be hooked up with the restaurant, it’ll be easier if he handle the club while still working with bane, piper accepted it, he trust glenn with her club she knew that glenn will take care of it.

Phoebe became an instant celebrity when she was asked to guest on a TV show about her column. San Francisco loves ‘asked phoebe’ column in bay mirror new paper. She had her bill board, appearing in most of TV shows, and finally offered to do a talk show. She agreed doing it but she told the producer that they have to do it after their honey moon, and that she still want to write in bay mirror.

Prue on the other hand continue her career, she is one of the most in demand photographer for the stars, and big stars wanted her personally. She thought of opening her own studio and photo shop, but like everything else she have to wait until their trip to Paris.

2 months has passed, they are all packed to go.

“tickets?” prue asked

“checked!” answered phoebe

“luggage?” asked piper

“checked” the boys answered

“ok were all set, we have to leave now if we don’t want to miss our flight” bane said

They all headed to the airport, check in and aboard. After hours of waiting they finally arrived at Paris. They were mesmerized by the place. They went to their hotel, and to their surprise the all got all the suites at the last floor of the hotel, it was big and beautiful; all of them has the view of the city. They decided to take nap first, they were all tire from the trip and meet up for dinner.

“Prue let’s go, your sisters and waiting at the lobby…”bane said, prue was still at the bathroom

“Be there in a sec promise…”se said putting her lipstick on

True to her word she came out of the bathroom immediately, she was wearing a denim skirt, a black blouse and a pair of nice shoes, she look beautiful… bane was lost in his thoughts…

“I like the way you’re thinking Mr. Jessup…” prue whispered on bane as she hugged him…

“Well we got 2 weeks for that…but right now I know that your sisters will not be pleased if we didn’t show up now… so c’mon…” bane said kissing her on her lips……

They went to the lobby and saw everybody waiting for them…

“Finally!! I thought you guys bailed on us…” phoebe said upon seeing her sister and bane

“of course not pheebs, I over slept… I’m sorry…”

“its ok, at least you’re both here now…” paige said

“now we can all find a nice restaurant and have dinner… I’m starving…” cole said

The found a restaurant not far from their hotel, the ambiance was good, and the food look and taste good. They were all sitting together, they have to discussed their plans for the next 2 weeks…

“ok my plan is that we do anything we please to do… i want to spend more time with bane though… I know that when we go back home, we’ll be all busy……” prue said

“me too…” her sisters agreed

The boys smirked, they always wanted time alone with their wives, not that they like to be with the others, because they all enjoyed the company of everybody, but they also wanted to do thing with their wives alone.

“ok so that’s the plan, we can do whatever we wanted, but we have to have sister day and shopping day!!” phoebe said

The guys rolled their eyes… ‘halliwells’ they thought…

“What? Are you complaining Mr. Jessup?” prue said glaring at her husband her sisters glared at their husbands too…

“No honey, we love the closeness you guys have… and were ok with anything that you like to do, right guys?” bane defended the guys, who all nodded and agreed to bane

“Don’t get us wrong girls, we all do enjoy your company, we love it when were all together… were family now remember?” cole said looking to phoebe

“Thanks guys… you guys were the most understanding guys in the world!!” Paige said

The dinner ended well, they bane and prue decided to go back to the hotel, while the rest will check out the town separately by couples…

Back at the hotel, prue and bane talked

“Bane thanks for everything… thank you for making not only me but all of my sisters happy…”

“Prue you don’t have to thank me, you know that I love you and your sisters, I’ll do anything for you guys…”

They just lay at their bed and talked about anything… until they feel sleepy. Prue had her head on bane’s chest while bane’s arms were wrapped around prue.

“Honey…?” prue asked

“hmm..”

“How many children do you want to have?” prue asked out of the blue

“Miss Halliwell are you suggesting something here?” bane teased

“no…yes…maybe… but answer me first…”

“well, it all depends on you… if you want a basketball team, I’ll give it to you… if you want to have one child, I’m ok with it… I’m still gonna be ok if you don’t want to have any kids at all…. You have to know that I’m happy and contented with you… but I admit that I always dreamt of having kids…”

“awww.. That’s so sweet of you bane… and I do want to have kids too… may be 2 or 3 children will be ok…”

“So what do you say if we start to make one now Mrs. Halliwell?”

“Sounds yummy to me…”

They then started to make love with each other. They had sex before of course but that night was different; it was full of love and passion. After hours of making love, they fell asleep, both exhausted and -- naked!!

While bane and prue where having their own fun at their suite, cole and phoebe were sitting in one of the bench in the park, Phoebe was laying with her head on cole’ lap. They were just relaxing and enjoying the night together, stayed there for like hours when phoebe felt sleepy they went back to the hotel.

Piper and leo are with glenn and paige, they checked out other restaurants, they wanted to get some ideas for their own restaurant, they stroll the streets and when their feet started to kill them, they head to the hotel and get some sleep.

That morning, everybody was still sleeping until 8 in the morning, they all had room service, and each couple enjoyed their breakfast alone.

Prue and bane decided to check out museums, and art and photo exhibits that day.

Phoebe and cole decided to go check the city and see what it offers. Paige and glenn check out famous land mark in Paris while piper and leo went to see a play.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:01 pm

All four pair had fun, they were out the whole day. At 9 in the evening all of them were in their suites, phoebe called piper and asked them if they want to go to prue’s suite, when they hang up, piper called prue to let them know that their coming while phoebe called paige. After 15 minutes, they are all in prue and bane’s suite.

“so how’s you day sis?” prue asked her sisters

“Well me and cole roam around and check out the city, we just walked and explored the city, we had fun… we took several pictures too…” phoebe told them their day

“we went to see a play… its les miserable I always wanted to watch it, and im glad that the group were performing here, they were the same group who from vegas, who travel around the world to perform, I love it… all of the actors were great..” piper said

“Yeah, I thought it was boring but the story was so good, well acted and well written…” Leo added “you guys should watched it too, they be here till this weekend”

The other consider it, it sound fun…

“me and Paigey dear went to see all this famous land marks here, we went to see Eiffel tower first… its beautiful, but one of the locals told us to come back at night and we’ll wee how beautiful really it is… we did that and started to went to other sites… but were too excited to see the Eiffel tower so around five we came back at had a little picnic there and wait for the Eiffel tower to be lighted…”glenn started

“Around 6:30 the Eiffel begun to shine… it was filled with probably millions of lights… it was beautiful… we stayed there until we need to go back here…”

“What about you big sis? What did you two do all day?” piper asked

“we went to visit a museum and an art and photo exhibit…, I mostly knew their pieces because of my work before, but I’m still mesmerized by French art… they were so good…” prue said enthusiastically

They all smiled at prue… prue always love photography and art…

“What about you bane…did you have fun? Phoebe asked bane, she notice bane being quite…

“of course…I’m with prue… its never a dull moment” he said all smile

They continue to talk some more when Glenn spoke “hey I forgot to tell you, paige and I found a hot club, we thought you guys wanna check it out one of this nights…”

“I’d love too…”phoebe said

They all agree to checked in on weekend…its almost midnight when they all head to bed… all were sleeping, except for piper, she wanted to eat ice cream that moment, she woke up leo “honey…I want ice cream!!”

“What..?” Leo said barely looking at piper

“I said I want to eat ice cream…could you get me some?” piper asked

Leo realized what piper’s saying, damn! How could I forget that my wife is pregnant? Of course she wants ice cream! “Ok honey wait here ill go get you ice cream…”

He walks over their fridge but there’s no ice cream, he check his watch, its 2 am… where the hell he could get ice cream at this hour? He remembered that he could orbed back to the manor, he knew they have ice cream there… after several minutes he orbed back in, he get spoon and bring it to piper, when he entered the room, piper was sound asleep… he smiled… “pregnant woman…” he said to himself he then put the ice cream back at the fridge and went to sleep.

After 9 days

The group practically did everything that they can do, they went all over the place, see movies, go clubbing, had picnics, dinner dates with their partners, they all spent quality time with their partners. Dinner on that day, they had room service but this time they were all in piper’s and leo’s suite…

“the food here are not bad… but I still prefer yours piper…” cole said

“me too!!” glenn and bane said at the same time…

“I think all of us agree to that…” paige said

“so we only have 5 more days… what to we do?” piper said she had been sick all week, but she’s ok… she knew that morning sickness is one of the perks of being pregnant

“I say shopping… I cant believe we manage to stay out of the malls and boutiques here…” phoebe said the sisters agreed that they will shop together and make it a sister day…

“me too… and I cant wait until we go shopping, I found some great stuffs…” prue said

“so it’s a date… tomorrow is shopping day!!” paige said

“yeah but we have to be sure that piper’s ok first, let her morning sickness passed, so I say we meet after lunch…”prue suggested

“agreed…” they all said

“do you want us to with you? You know we could carry all of your shopping bags…” cole teased the girls…

“well if you put it that way…you guys are more than welcome to joined us…” phoebe said

The group laughs, they all knew how the girls are when they were shopping… they surely have a long day ahead…

Lunch came and the sisters with their husband meet at the lobby all of them dressed casually, they wanted to be as comfortable as they can. They went to almost all of the boutiques they see buying clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, make ups and all that stuff, prue got some photo equipments, books on photography and other books for her reading pleasure. Phoebe also got herself books about love, novels, and anything that interest her. Paige got herself painting tools, she’s really good in sketching and some cook books. Piper on the other hand got herself books bout business, restaurants, cook books and other books that interest her. Clearly all halliwells loves to read! After a long day, they all went back to their own suites. They all call it a day and decided to continue the next day.

Another day of shopping spree for the halliwells, this time they bought stuffs for their husbands, clothes, shoes, watch, cologne and books too. After shopping for their husband, they decided to buy something for their houses, prue and bane bought 2 paintings, antiques and few displays and vases, after all prue was always into antiques. The rest of them got 1 painting to remind them of this trip.

They even got victor, daryll, shiela and daryll jr a souvenir. All set, that day they finished their shopping spree in Paris!!

They only have 3 days left before they go back home, they decided to spend one day packing all the things they bought and their personal things, that way they could relax their last two days in Paris. Bane suggested to leo and cole to orb/shimmer some of the things they bought, not that they don’t want to pay additional charge but they all think it’s a hassle, leo and cole agreed. Their last two days were spent with their partners, they stayed at their suite most of the day. Their last night in Paris was spent with a group dinner at the first restaurant they went when they arrived.

“ I cant believed two week had gone that fast…” paige said

“me either… tomorrow we’ll fly back home and continue are busy lives…” phoebe said with a sigh

“well we did have a great time right? That’s all that matters… and besides we’ll always have Paris…” prue said

“piper and paige I got news for you… I got a call earlier with one of my staff and informed me that they got the place for your restaurant…” bane said cheering up the group

“that’s great bane… thanks… and we promise you you’ll never regret making us partners” piper said referring to paige, bane, paige and piper were all partners in that restaurant, but actually bane wanted to give it to them, but piper refused, she said that she’ll accept it if instead of giving it to them, why not make them partners.

“with your talent in cooking? How could I regret it?” bane said

“and I already got call from elise, I have a photo shoot with this female photographer for a certain magazine” phoebe said smiling everyone knew who it was… prue was the only female professional photographer in san Francisco.

“well, that certain photographer will have all pleasure to work with a famous celebrity…” prue teased

“ why thank you prue… I’m sure she will..” phoebe teased back

“ahmmm piper, I got three bands line up to play on p3…” glenn said

“That’s great glenn, thank you for helping me out…” piper said

“Anything for you guys… and besides I love p3… I’ve been hanging out there since it opened” Glenn said

They went early to their suites and savor their last night in Paris.

The next day, they all headed to the airport, they just have 1 suitcase per couple, all the rest of their things were orb/shimmered by cole and leo

They spent the next hours sleeping, until they hear the captain announcing that they’re about to land any minute now.

When they reach home, they went straight unpacking, they not tired at all, coz they slept through the flight. All of them will be back at their jobs the day after tomorrow. So they don’t have to worry about their jobs yet. Phoebe, cole, prue and bane, finished fixing their house, everything is in ordered knowing the halliwells?-- they’re all clean freak!!

The day before everything goes busy, they had a bb-q party in phoebe’s place. The invited victor and Morris family. It was filled with stories from the girls, sharing all their experiences. They gave their present to them. And after few hours the group disperses leaving cole and phoebe alone.
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:29 pm

6 months after

Piper will be due in 2 weeks, the baby is perfectly healthy and she’ll be having a daughter. Leo turned phoebe’s old room into a nursery, the soon to aunts filled it with gifts everyday. Their restaurant was all set, they will be opening in a day.

Phoebe’s show was highly accepted by the viewers, they extended her show for another season. She still works in bay mirror.

Prue opened her own studio, it was a click. Famous people came there to have photograph by prue. She’s getting better and better everyday. And now she’s expecting to have twins in 4 months, after they got back from their honey moon, bane and prue didn’t stop trying to have a baby. When prue shows symptoms of pregnancy, they decided to have an appointment with their OB, they found out that she was pregnant with twins! Boy and girl… they were really happy… when prue passed all the morning sickness, they started to buy things for their twins and the converted one room into a nursery.

Paige took short classes about paintings. She received certification and her work was chosen to include in national exhibit. She did the interior of their restaurants, designed the menu and uniforms of their staffs. She was hands on with everything since piper can’t do much because of the baby.

The opening was successful and the restaurant was put on the block in its 2nd night, phoebe and prue’s clients went there at the opening night and spread the word. Instantly the restaurant was a hit! After the opening night, paige told to piper to take it slow, because she can give birth anytime soon, piper stayed home mostly, she too didn’t want to risk her daughter in having all the stress in the restaurant.

One fine afternoon, piper was reading baby books at the conservatory and just relaxing, leo was called out and she’s all alone at the manor. It was ok before her water broke, she called for leo but leo didn’t show up she concentrate hard and thought ‘guys help me my water just broke and leo was out on a mission, please hurry up’

Prue was doing nothing at her office, she was just checking on some file when the thought of piper entered her mind ‘I’m on my way piper, hold on’

Phoebe was in the middle of her taping, she couldn’t go ‘pipes I have taping I’ll get anybody to be there, hold on!’

Same with phoebe, paige couldn’t get out of the restaurant, they were full house ‘pipes, the restaurant is full with guests, I’ll take care few things then I’ll be right there’

Hearing her sisters reply she said ‘I’m ok guys, prue’s on the way, paige don’t leave our restaurant, they need you there, don’t worry bout me ok? Same with you phoebe, do your work first… love yah’

‘ok piper, just tell us if anything happens ok? Especially when my niece comes out’ phoebe said

‘prue call the boys and see and they can help you bring piper at the hospital’ phoebe thought

‘call glenn prue I think he’s at home’ paige said

‘ok, ill call glenn I know cole and bane were busy but I’ll call them anyway to tell them what’s happening, piper im almost there, hang on’ prue said

She called glenn and told him to go to the manor and help piper. Glenn came as fast as he can, he went to see piper lying on the couch, piper asked him to get the baby bag at the nursery room. Glenn obliged, when he came back, prue was already there

“piper are you ok?” she asked

“yea prue im ok…I knew that it will take time after my water broke so I didn’t panic at all” piper replied.

“glenn help piper get in the car” prue asked glenn, he hand the bag to prue and scoop piper from the couch

Prue hurried to the hospital and admit piper, she went with piper inside and left glen to call everybody. Hours later everybody was starting to show up except for leo. The girls waited anxiously for the doctors or prue to come out o the delivery room, still no sing of leo. Another hour has passed, leo showed up.

“leo, where the hell you’ve been? Were calling you for hours…” phoebe said

“I know, im sorry I was in a very important meeting, how’s piper?” he asked he knew that they understand that he wouldn’t leave piper by choice, that meeting was very important.

“she’s with prue, I think you can go there and replace prue, piper wants you to be by her side” paige said

“thanks guys…”leo said and headed to delivery room after a minute or so, prue came out and look pooped, phoebe walk toward her

“hey hon, you look tired, maybe you can go home and let us handle all handle this, you have babies to protect too prue… just get some rest” phoebe said

Though she knew that prue would never leave piper in this kind of situation to her surprise prue nod… she must be really tired

“she’s still on a labor, call me when my niece comes out, I feel so tired and I wanna rest before anything happens with the babies.” Prue said

“ok…well keep you posted prue…don’t worry just get some rest…”paige said

Bane moves towards prue and wrapped his arm to her waist and guides her to their car. Prue slept on the way home, bane didn’t wake her up, and he carried her up in their bed. Bane prepared dinner and waited for phoebe’s updates. Prue didn’t wake up all night, she must be really tired bane thought. Phoebe called him and told him that piper delivered their niece, piper and Melinda were both ok, bane told phoebe that prue’s still asleep and didn’t want to wake her up, phoebe agreed and said that they were heading home too, leo will stay with piper and they can all visit her in the morning.

“good morning mommy!!” leo said when piper starter to stir the following morning

“hey…” piper replied “where our baby? Is she ok?”

“don’t worry everything’s good, Melinda is perfectly healthy and she’ll be here in a moment, I’ll go inform the nurse that you’re awake…” leo said looking at his wife, he felt so bad because he’s not there when piper needs him the most he scoop her face and kiss her forehead “honey I'm so sorry I didn’t come when you called me, I'm with the elders in a very important meeting… you know that if I have a choice I would rather be with you than listening to all of them up there, but I couldn’t they didn’t allow me, they told me that your sisters wouldn’t allow anything bad happen to you and that I’ll be in time when Melinda come out of the world…I'm sorry…”

“oh honey, that’s ok, you’re here now… so go get that little one and please call my sisters” piper said, she smiled at leo, she knew how sorry leo is. The truth is she didn’t really mind at all, her family was there and they all understand Leo’s work.

Leo went out and informed the nurse bout piper, the nurse said that she’ll bring Melinda in a moment, then he called everybody else, they all said that they’ll be there as fast as they can. He went back to see piper, she was in a sitting position, but still resting her head on a pillow, she look strained, but he can see her excitement and that she’s overjoyed by their daughter.

The other three couples pulled out in the hospital parking almost at the same time. They went inside together.

“piper halliwell-wyatt please…” phoebe asked in the information center

“she’s in room 108” the nurse replied

“thanks…” everybody said

In the mean time Melinda was brought in by the nurse

“hey pumpkin!! Did you miss mommy and daddy?” piper said lovingly to her daughter, the nurse handed Melinda to piper and went put she said she’ll be back after an hour, the baby still needs to be monitored to insure everything, but she told them that at most, they could both go home in a day or two.

Piper was enjoying the moment, both leo and her were happily looking at their daughter.

“you did great piper, she’s so beautiful…” leo said

“nah… she looks so angelic… just like her father…” piper said

They heard knock knock on the door, they knew it was their family, the door opened and they all went in

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:31 pm

“hey there baby…… how are you…?” paige said walking straightly to her niece

“aww…she’s so beautiful… hi baby…welcome to our world…” phoebe said still focusing on the baby

“hi there baby… can you hear us? Were you aunts… you’re an angel baby…” prue said

All three of them were so focused on the baby, they forgot to greet leo and piper. Piper rolled her eyes… “hello sister witches…?? I'm here…” piper said waving her hand

“sorry honey, were just excited to see baby…” prue said thinking that they didn’t know what her name is “what did you name her?”

“well, if you let us breath maybe we can tell you…” piper said jokingly, her sister were very cute, she thought, they all hugged her when she said that she’s also there, and then go back on playing Melinda. Hearing piper, they all stood up and move a little to make sure that their sister and their niece were not suffocated.

“thank you aunts…” piper teased “ok, all of you guys, this is Melinda Beatrice Halliwell-Wyatt” with that she passed Melinda to prue, who’s standing beside Bane

“hi there Melinda, I'm your aunt prue and this is your uncle bane” prue said showing Melinda to Bane “hey there baby… she’s beautiful, leo and piper…”

“thanks bane” leo said then prue pass Melinda to paige and glenn, phoebe pouted, she acted offended that prue didn’t pass Melinda to her. They all laugh… phoebe was crazy with babies, even with prue, she always talks to the babies, buy them something, touch prue’s belly just to feel them moving and she even sung to them. She just loves babies.

“hi Melinda, I'm your aunt paige, and this is your uncle glenn…” paige said all smiles to her niece seeing phoebe’s eagerness she pass the baby to her “alright baby, I’ll give you to your aunt here you cant wait play with you…”

“finally!!” phoebe said scooping Melinda out of paige’s arms

“hey there…wooshie wooshie… I'm aunt phoebe… and this is uncle cole… you know I bought you a big doll… we could play it when you get home…” phoebe said in here baby voice everybody was laughing

“honey she cant even see or hear us clearly how is she supposed to play in that big boll?” cole said

“oh, I know that…” phoebe snapped him “right baby? We could wait a little while, and then when you’re ready we could play that doll… I'm sure you’ll love it… “Phoebe said with her baby voice again, she continue to baby talk with Melinda until she fuss

“alright aunt phoebe, I think she wants to be with mommy now…”piper said, phoebe walked towards her and handed melinda carefully.

“ok, those who have works can go now, I'm not throwing you out… I just know that all of us were very busy and don’t worry about us guys, were ok… the nurse said that the doctor ordered us to be released in a day or two, so don’t worry…” piper said

Everyone scoot out of the room after they said goodbye and kiss Melinda, they all said that they’ll be back when they have time or after work.

After a day, piper and leo brought Melinda home. Phoebe plan a welcome party complete with all streamers, balloons and gifts… they had a small party filled with love for the newest member of the halliwell family.

Return to Top
ibon

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you