charmed im sure

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

charmed im sure

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm

I do... I've started posting my first one here as well.

Miss you, never seem to see you online. Keep missing you I suppose. But it's really good to see this here!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

charmed im sure

Postby ferociouskitty » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:52 am

ive read this on fanfic so i wont spoil it for anyone but once again maricris, well done! Image
ferociouskitty

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 pm

thanks girls!!!

i missed you too lauren..i havent been here for a while...

here's an update for those who havent read it yet..

Prue, piper and phoebe woke up when they smell something from the kitchen. Prue and phoebe thought it was piper. Piper thought ‘is that paige making breakfast?’ prue picked up pipers thought and then headed down stair, while phoebe and piper went back to bed. She saw Glenn and Paige preparing breakfast for the whole family.

“Morning sunshine….” She greeted Paige and Glenn

“Hey prue, good morning” said Glenn, prue smile at him, she trust Glenn and she knows that he love Paige

“Morning Prue, I was just making breakfast. I bet piper did all your breakfast for all of you lives…it’s my turn now…” Paige smile.

“Ok that’s new. I’ll get everybody so we can have breakfast together...” prue said she went upstairs to check her sisters… she first went to piper, she knew piper were awake. She knocked at door and opened it “hey honey, paige prepared breakfast for us, c’mon get up and we’ll have breakfast together..”

“All right I’ll be down there in a minute..” piper said, prue closed the door. Piper woke Leo, and they changed their pj’s. Prue went to see phoebe. She knocked at her door. Surprisingly phoebe answered “come in..”

Prue opened the door, “well that’s new your awake at this time..” prue said

“I tried to sleep again after I woke up with the smell of piper’s breakfast, but I couldn’t so I’m awake now, Cole’s changing…we’ll be down there in a minute…” phoebe said

“well for starter, that’s paige’s breakfast not Piper’s… and ok ill see you down stairs I’ll wake up bane…see yah..” prue close the doors.

‘Maybe she didn’t let bane sleep at all last night…hehehe’ phoebe thought

“I heard that phoebe…” prue shouted at the hallway…

At the kitchen, everything’s ready. Piper and Leo were the first one down. Followed closely by cole and phoebe

“Morning” they all greeted.

Meanwhile prue was waking up bane. “Hey sleepy head… wake up… Paige prepared breakfast for us…” bane stirred and looks at prue… ‘She’s so beautiful, I would never get tired of waking up beside her’ bane thought.

Prue smiled “well thank you Mr. Jessup, but you have to get up now… or we wouldn’t have anything to eat, by it smells, it must be really good that my sisters and the guys would forget about us…”

‘Well, I can have you for my breakfast, and I think you’ll do well till midnight snacks’ bane thought. He knew that prue would pick it up.

“as tempting as it sound, but you don’t want to get on any of my sisters bad side don’t you?”

“ok.. ill get up… with one condition..”

“and what would that be…?” prue asked

“let me have my appetizer…” he didn’t wait for prue to answer… he kissed her, pulling her on top of him… prue kissed back for a while them pulled away.

“get ready now… or ill send one of my sister here…” she said, threatening bane, she knew bane doesn’t want to mess up with any of her sisters.

“Alright Prudence…” he teased

“Why…you…” she gave bane her infamous look… then they laugh…bane knew prue doesn’t want to be called in her first name. He went up and change then they headed downstairs.

They saw everybody at the table waiting for them.

“Finally!!” phoebe said… she was craving for Paige’s breakfast but Paige wanted to wait for prue and bane.

“Sorry my fault…” bane said smiling to prue

‘eewwww’ phoebe thought forgetting that prue might picked it up.

“phoebe marie halliwell!!” shouted prue in a warning tone. Phoebe jumped with that, she knew prue picked up her thoughts. She said “sorry, I wasn’t thinking about it just pop in there… you know… out of nowhere…” phoebe tried to get an excused… but she knew that nobody believes her, especially not her big sister.

The breakfast went well, all of them were happy, especially Paige. She has her big sisters in her life now. And she would never be boring, she’s a good witch and she’s really happy with the way things are going.

Prue fished her breakfast and offered to do the dishes. Bane helped her out. “Paige, are you going to move in now?” she asked as she joined them in the conservatory.

“Well, actually I wanted to move later this evening after my shift in quake. If it’s ok with you guys” Paige said

“Of course it is Paige, this is your house too, and if you need help with anything just let us know” phoebe offered, she felt happy; she’s doing her job as a big sister!!

“I could help you too, after my work this afternoon… maybe we could start packing for you while your at work” prue said but bane turned to her and said “actually I’m free too, but I need to get something from the mall, check few errands then I’m all free..”

“ok so why don’t you picked me up at 4, then I’ll go with you at the mall, then we’ll help paige afterwards” prue said

“ok…” bane replied

“im free too, I just have to go check the club this afternoon, and my manger can open up for me… so I have time, but I think I’ll stay here, and prepare you room, and cook something for dinner, coz I know you’ll be tired and hungry…” piper offered smiling to her family, she loves cooking and she specially love to cook for her family.

“that’ll me good piper, thanks.” Paige said shyly

“ so that’s it, we all go and do whatever it is we need to do and meet up at paige’s around 7?” prue asked

“That’s ok, I’ll be out at 6 from quake, and I’ll go buy some cartons on the way home” Paige said

“well, then see you later guys, I need to shower and develop some pictures for 415” with that she stood up ‘aren’t you going to shower with me’ she send telepathically to bane with a smirked. Bane nod to her and followed her. Phoebe started to think when prue turned to her and said “don’t you dare pheebs!!” with she continue to head upstairs

The day went well, prue and bane went to the mall after her photo shoot, leo got called ‘up there’, afterwards he went to the manor and helped piper, piper asked her manager to take care of p3 that night, phoebe and cole went with paige and glenn in paige’s to start packing, paige went to quake, leaving cole, glenn and phoebe. Prue and bane was on their way to Paige.

Few hours after, Paige arrived, “hey guys you did all this?” seeing her things mostly pack up.

“Yup, you got your packing crew here!!” phoebe said

They continue to pack everything else, and begin to load at their cars. Whatever left was orb by Leo. When they arrived at the manor and settled everything else, they went to have dinner, at the middle of their dinner, 3 warlocks pop in.

“Paige behind you!” phoebe said seeing the warlock Paige orb out and reappears at prue’s side. Prue send the warlock flying across the wall, cole threw energy ball to one of the warlocks whose attacking piper. The warlock instantly vanquishes, Piper nod to him, thanking him. Piper flicks her hand to the warlock who prue sends flying, and vanquish him. Phoebe was kicking the last warlock’s butt when cole joined her and threw another energy ball.

“Damn it!” prue cursed “why can’t we have a normal dinner?” they all continue to eat. But she realized that Glenn saw everything. She eyed Paige and said ‘does he know?’ telepathically. Paige nod and smile to Glenn. Glenn sense prue’s worrying. He smile and said “don’t worry, you secret is safe with me, and besides I know how you guys are important to paigey’s life, she would kill me if I do anything to upset or messed up with you” he was looking straight to prue’s eyes. He knew that prue was very protective about their craft and specially bout her younger sisters.

“Ok if Paige trusts you enough, we also do trust you. And believe me you don’t wanna break that trust” prue said. She gave Glenn a look that would make him understands that what her saying—hurt my sister and you’re dead!

They all decided to watch a movie and discussed some things. They decided to let Glenn stay for the night and so as with bane. They talked about them staying permanently but they decided not to move with them. They think the manor was too crowded for all of them.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:17 pm

cont. of ^^^

3 days after

Leo was called into a meeting ‘up there’. He was gone for 3 days and the girls were starting to worry. Same with cole, he was gone for 3 days and phoebe didn’t know what to think.

One afternoon the girls are having coffee when Leo and cole orbed in/ shimmer. Piper and phoebe run towards them hugging and kissing their boys.

“Where have you been?”

“What happened to you?”

“What’s with the meeting? What took you so long”?

“Did you fight a lot of demons baby? You look like hell…”

Piper and phoebe asked spontaneously not giving Leo and cole time to answer. Both guys looked at their wife and girlfriend, then look at each other… ‘Halliwell women’ they thought.

Prue picked that thought and butt in, “yup were halliwell women and we don’t want to be kept in the dark, so spill what happened?”

“I was called for a meeting…”leo started but piper interrupts him “yes we know honey…” leo rolled his eyes and continue.

“The elders sensed something evil. They think that the source was planning for the ultimate battle. Evil vs. good” leo said

“That’s what I heard too, I heard rumors about it, and I did anything to get as much as information as I can get” cole continue

“Wait? Ultimate battle? Does this mean that if ever we win this battle we could have normal lives?” phoebe asked

“Well, as for ‘them’ yes… most likely you’ll get that lives you all wanted” Leo said

“as for ‘them’” looking down “I could not guarantee that, they’ll be attacks every know and then but it’ll be lesser, because that battle was planned by the source himself, he’ll include all the higher demons he could get… if we succeed in fighting them, the underworld would be lost without the source and his army.” Cole said

Cole explained everything he knew. The source, and higher level demons will be joining forces. Few warlocks and lower level demons would be used to attack them too. He said that they could make potions for the higher level demon. And that they would have to work on a spell for the source. Cole knew that the power of four can definitely beat the source. They just have to write the perfect spell. As for the lower lever demons and warlocks, simple spell, potions and their powers will be enough. Cole added that there will be some dark lighters too, the source knew that Paige is half whitelighter and so is Leo. He warned them to look at their backs. Bothe Leo and cole didn’t have any idea on when this battle will take place. But they both sure that it isn’t an easy plan to execute right away; they said that at most they have 3-5 months.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:38 pm

That night all four them were at their rooms, they all think of what would happened, of what they can do, or will be able to win this fight. Paige couldn’t sleep, she thought that she was knew will all of this, plus the dark lighter threat, she wasn’t ready for all of this. She decided to go up in the attic and study the book of shadow. She was reading anything that could be useful, she was jotting down notes and tried working on her spells; she thought that it could be helpful if she can make her own spells. Suddenly she heard footsteps, when she checks it out, it was phoebe. Phoebe couldn’t sleep either, having passive powers still get her nervous at times, specially this battle. She went upstairs to do some readings too. She found her baby sister there. She smiled.

“Cant sleep?” she asked her younger sister

“Yup, I thought I’ll do some readings, I’m new with all of this and I wanted to learn as much as I could.” Paige replied

Phoebe sat next to her and hugged her, she understands Paige, they stay like that for a moment until phoebe said “it’ll be ok, we’ll teach you everything we knew. Don’t worry.” Still hugging each other they fell asleep there.

Piper and prue fell asleep too. The morning came, prue woke up and realized that she fell asleep thinking bout the battle, she change her clothes and decided to check on her sisters. She first went to see piper, her bed was made. She smiled smelling something good coming from the kitchen –‘that’s piper for you’ she thought. Then she check Paige, she saw her bed wasn’t made yet… ‘very phoebe’ she thought. And then she peak on phoebe’s room, her bed too wasn’t made at all. She rolled her eyes and went down stairs. She found piper preparing breakfast.

“Morning sweetie” she said

Piper smiled at her big sister and said “morning to you too prue…”

“Is phoebe and paige up? I check their beds, it wasn’t made yet. I thought they’ll be here.”

“Nope I was alone here, Leo got called earlier but he’ll be back for breakfast” as if on cue leo orb in and kissed piper. He then greeted prue “morning prue”

“Morning” prue said without looking at him

“What’s the matter?” Leo asked

“Hmmm can you sense paige and phoebe? They weren’t at their room when I checked then, I thought they are already here but piper said she didn’t saw any of them.” Prue said worrying bout her younger sisters.

Leo closes his eyes and senses them. After a moment he said “they were hear at the manor, actually at the attic to be exact”

All three of them run to attic. Then they all saw phoebe and Paige still at each others arms and still asleep, with the book of shadows at the floor, and lots of paper scattered around the BOS. They all smiled at the sight. They look so innocent, peaceful and beautiful when they were asleep. The older 2 knew it coz they always check on the younger two every night. They wouldn’t wake them, they will let them sleep. But the doorbell rang, phoebe stirred and so as Paige. They slightly opened their eyes and saw prue, piper and Leo smiling at them.

“I’ll go check that out” leo said he went downstairs

“What are you two doing up here? With all this notes… and spells?” prue asked walking towards the baby sisters.

“mmm… I couldn’t sleep last night, I thought I might read BOS and find out something to be useful for the battle. I mean I practically new with all of this, I wanted to be part of this battle as much as you guys. And I wanted to win this battle” Paige said putting her head on prue’s shoulder.

“honey, you don’t have to worry, well… at least not now… we have time to train you and teach you with every thing we know” piper said holding paige’s hand

“And what about you missy pheebs?” prue asked

“Same with Paige, I got so nervous last night and I wanna study witch craft too, then I found her here. We talked and I thought her basics on writing spells… then we fell asleep...” phoebe said yawning

Prue couldn’t help but to smile, her baby sisters were too worried, she thought.

“Of course were worried” paige and phoebe said

“Of course they were worried” piper said too. They all said at the same time.

Prue looked shock they all read her mind. They looked at each other then smiled. They all have the power of telepathy!

“wow!! That totally cool, and this can be useful all the time!” paige said. She was excited.

“I learned to block your thoughts, coz I know I’ll go crazy picking up every thoughts you guys have… so are you guys, its not good having all that thoughts, especially from us and our boys…” prue said smirking

“yeah I knew it, remember I’m an empath?” phoebe said.

“Ok lets all go down and have break fast” piper said standing up prue followed her

Phoebe said “we’ll be down in a few, we have to change first”

“Ok!” prue said

Downstairs, Leo was with Glenn and bane. They were always at the manor. They love hanging out with all of them. They became pretty close too. Then they saw piper and prue coming from the stairs.

“Hey…” prue greeted bane and peck him at his mouth

Bane smiles at his girl and greet her and piper “good morning piper” piper nods.

“Paige and phoebe will be down in a few, why we don’t all prepare the table?” piper said motioning to them that it’ll be a big help if they all help her.

All of them smiled at piper. ‘she was always very motherly’ glenn thought. Piper turned to him and said “and that’s a good thing right?” piper saw confusion on Glenn’s face and realized he didn’t said it. He thought about it. “Sorry, we just got prue’s power too… we are all telepath”

“ahhh” says glenn and bane

While Leo smiled. “Wait you knew?” piper asked her husband. “yes, actually when you found paige, the elders were planning to give you all telepathy, they thought it’ll be useful, when prue got her power, I’m just waiting for you, phoebe and paige discover it too…” leo explained

Piper nod and understand Leo. They all headed to the dinning room and set the table. Actually the boys were the one doing all the preparation. They thought they awe the girls for always taking care of them, that’s the least they can do. Paige and phoebe walk in and cole shimmered all at the same time. Cole look like he had fought several bounty hunters. Phoebe knew what happened, she read cole’s mind, he was tired of all of this, he wanted to give up her powers but he couldn’t he have to help them at the battle. He’ll do anything for phoebe and for her sisters as well. Phoebe smiled and hugged him “its ok baby, after this we can live our live almost normal” and peck him at his mouth.

Prue, piper and Paige picked up on Cole’s thought. But prue was the only one who reacted. “cole, thank you for loving phoebe and for loving all of us as well, I know we didn’t started at good terms, but you must know that I fully trust you now, I know that your love for phoebe makes you good. Thank you.” Everybody was shocked, they all knew how prue when it comes to her instinct and trust. They all smiled; finally cole was fully accepted in their family.

Phoebe had tears in her eyes, she knew prue, when she gives her trust to someone it really meant a lot to her she hugs prue “thank yah sis, you know this mean a lot to me, to us…” prue hug back

“and if prue feels that way we all do too… and I believe you know what to do with that trust, don’t yah?” paige asked cole

“yes, I certainly know that I wouldn’t want to mess up with any of the halliwells” cole said smiling to all of them

“ok lets eat breakfast” piper said.

They boys didn’t have problems with cole, they knew cole loves phoebe so much. The sisters knew it all too, but they have to be careful, after all he’s still a demon.

After 2 months

Paige went to several trainings. Piper taught her potion making. She enjoyed it, she loves cooking and potion making is just like that. Leo taught hey how to master her whitelighters powers. The basement was turned into a training ground for all the sisters. Phoebe, cole and prue were training martial arts, they taught Paige and piper too, cole trained phoebe and cole specially, and he knew that prue and phoebe have been studying martial arts. Piper, prue and phoebe taught Paige how to write spells. They all continue to train in their free time. Paige felt empowered by the trainings, she can now orbed without hassles and her sensing and glamouring power are activated too… she practiced it by glamouring into their favorite artist, band and even to their men. She would often put a prank on phoebe, she would pretend to be cole and seduce her…

On the third month, they knew that they were physically ready, potion ready, and perfected the spell for the source and some demons. Now they have to be mentally and spiritually ready. They all did some yoga, went to the spa, movies and anything that relaxes them. One night they were all in p3 having fun, suddenly Cole, bane and Glenn asked phoebe, prue and Paige to go somewhere else. The three were confused.

‘what the hell is this’ phoebe thought.

‘something telling me that they had a plan’ paige said

‘yes I know, im trying to read their thought but I couldn’t you guys try to focused on them’ prue said

The boys and piper knew that they were talking telepathically. They smirked.

‘piper, do you know about this?’ prue asked her sister

‘why would I know something? They are your guys. Piper said

“come phoebe we need to go now” cole said

“so do we” said glenn and bane looking at paige and prue

The three gave up, they couldn’t read anything from their guys, so they just followed them out.

Piper looked at leo and smiled “ I thing the potion worked, they couldn’t get into our thoughts, I hope everything will went well”

“me too.. so what about us?” he said leaning to piper

“mr. wyatt we have a club to care of, so get your mind off to whatever you’re thinking. And beside glenn has the manor tonight, so you better help me at the bar…now…scoot..” piper said lovingly to her husband.
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Paige and glen drove back to the manor. Paige was getting nervous and excited at the same time. When they entered the manor, candles were lit, and petals of blue roses were scattered at the floor. The table was set for two, the foods were both Glenn and Paige favorites. Glenn smiled at Paige’s reaction. Paige turned to Glenn and said “thank you for this… that’s very sweet” then she peck Glenn’s mouth.

“Don’t thank me yet… the night isn’t over yet…”

They both eat dinner and they talk through out the dinner, they talked all the things they went through together. They were friends since they were 5… they grew up together and they knew each other so well. After they finished the dinner, Glenn asked Paige to dance in the rhythm of the night… Paige was so happy, glenn knew her so well, he knew that she likes to have this kind of surprises. Suddenly Glenn stopped and looked at Paige’s eyes.

“Paige, I love you with all my heart and soul, I can’t think of any time that I don’t want to be by your side, you makes me feel loved and special. And now, I couldn’t think of my future without you by my side. Paige Alyssa halliwell will you marry me?” he pull out a velvet box and opened it. It was beautiful diamond ring.

Paige was surprised, he wanted to marry Glenn of course, but she didn’t think that this would be the night she have been waiting for. Her eyes had tears, definitely tears of joy.

“yes Glenn! I’ll marry you..” she almost shouted it. The hugged and Glenn slipped the ring to Paige’s finger. The night went well, they dance a little bit more, and then they headed up to Paige’s room.

Cole and phoebe shimmered at a room. Phoebe couldn’t tell where they are. But she could smell food, scented candles and flowers. When she opened her eyes, she saw how the place was beautifully done. She looked at cole searching for an explanation, but cole just smile and led her to the table. Phoebe and cole eat their dinner and talked. They talked about all of their struggles; it wasn’t really easy for both of them. And they are just so happy now that their beginning to see a light towards the end of their journey. They laugh at all of their funny moments and cried a little for the hardships. After dinner, cole asked phoebe if she wanted to go to the balcony and drink some wine. They headed to the balcony and phoebe was amazed with the view.

“Where is this place cole?” she asked cole who handed her a glass of wine

“Hmmm…well, this would be our place in you want…”

“Our place? What do you mean?”

“I’ve been thinking a lot this past few months, I know we’ve been through a lot since were together. I didn’t know how to love before I met you phoebe. I didn’t know how to live, how to be human. You showed me what love can do, now here I am phoebe, a demon trained over a century, your love turned me good with just a year. And I want to have more years with you phoebe. Phoebe Marie halliwell would you marry me?

Phoebe wasn’t sure about this, what she knew is that she love cole with all her heart. She shed some tears and then looked at the box handed to her. It was a beautiful ring with her birth stone.

“Yes cole turner ill marry you…”

Cole put the ring in phoebe’s finger and said “perfect…just the way I imagine this…”

They hugged and kiss… cole picked up phoebe and shimmered to their room.

Prue knew what was going to happen, but she doesn’t want to spoiled bane’s plan. She really got this strong feeling that bane would propose to her that night. Very prue. She always knew things to happen.

They drove to a place that prue vaguely remember. They pulled up in front of a beautiful mansion. Prue knew this place. This is where bane brought her when he ‘kidnapped’ her. But it looks so different, prue kept her eyes around while walking in, that’s it! These place a finished and fully furnished now. It turned out to be a beautiful house. Exactly what prue would want if she has this house. She smiled at bane while he led her inside. When they got in, the place was full of scented candles, flowers and there’s a table for two, with foods that bane and prue enjoyed eating together. Bane looked at prue, he knew prue would love this, because prue never had a real escapade for herself, she’s always about her sisters safety, her craft and her job.

“Bane wait..” bane turned to her, prue kissed him, “thank you for this..” bane smiled

The dinner was filled with talks. They discussed things between them, how they are so attracted to each other the first time they met. Prue was posing as Ms. Hellfire, bane wanted to kill the sisters. Bane went to jail after 4 months he escaped and kidnapped prue, they end up sleeping together that night, then bane surrendered himself to Daryl, from that day on, they never had communication until bane showed up in the manor.

“bane, I never felt this especial since andy died. You made me feel wanted. Thank you” she kissed bane. They were sitting at the pool side, bane knew Andy and he accepted the fact that Andy played a big part on prue’s life and he’s ok with it. He knew prue needed time to completely heal.

“So am I prue, you’re the best thing that happens in my life. You give my life back to me; you make my dreams come true. And now I couldn’t dream anything without you on it, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life” he said then he pulled out a box and opened it, it’s a diamond ring.

Prue shed tears, though she knew all along, she didn’t expect to feel that way; she wanted to marry bane that moment. She couldn’t see herself with anybody else. She loved bane so much.

“Prudence Shae Halliwell will you marry me?”

“Yes bane…I will…” after slipping the ring to her finger, bane kissed her and lead her to their room.

“well at least now we have bed with us…” prue said jokingly, she remember their night together at that house…

Piper and Leo went home around 3 am, they saw a note from glenn.

It went well; thanks for the help guys see yah tomorrow.

glenn

Phoebe/cole and bane/prue pulled outside the manor around 8 that morning, the boys smiled to each other while prue and phoebe showed their rings. They all went inside the manor and went to have breakfast with their family.

“Well, good plan guys and piper I cant believe you gave them potions to blocked their thoughts from us…” phoebe said prue, phoebe and paige were so happy last night. They showed their rings to piper. The boys shook hands and congratulated everyone

Piper smile innocently to her sisters. they all decided to wait until they win the ultimate battle. They were all ready, they knew they would win this fight. They went with all their lives and waited for the final battle.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 pm

After 1 month

They were all in the kitchen, having coffee, Cole said he sensed the source; Leo orbed out and asked the elders.

After a moment Leo confirmed Cole’s suspicion the elder sense great evil surfacing to the world. Prue bought her sisters, clothes and shoes that would be comfortable enough for the battle. Leo orb bane and Glenn ‘up there’ with grams and patty for them to be safe. Bane didn’t want to go, he begs to prue to let him stay but prue knew that he would be an easy target. And at the end bane understood it. They knew that the source wouldn’t dare to attack them at the manor because of the nexus and the power of four was strongest there. They went to the cemetery, near turner’s mausoleum. They cloaked Leo to be invisible during the fight; he too is an easy target.

They orbed/shimmered at the cemetery.

“Ok, stick to the plan, vanquish demons and warlocks using our active powers, phoebe cast a mass vanquishing spell for lower level demons, and be ready with you potions. Paige and Leo I want you to be extra careful, there would be darklighters here too. Cole as much as possible you don’t need to transform into Balthazar, your powers are strengthen with your good side and with your love. Piper freezes everything that could freeze, blow everything that could blow. Paige deflects fireballs, energy balls and all. Be careful. All of you and if things got out of our hands, I want you all to retreat ok? I don’t want anything bad happen to any of you. Have faith with each other, think of our family and the greater good will prevail” prue said ordering the charmed ones, cole and Leo.

“What about you prue? You have to be careful too, I know you can protect yourself but still I want you to promise to retreat too if anything got out of our hands.” Phoebe said to her big sister, they all knew that prue would do everything to protect all of them. And she would be the least in her mind.

All of the sisters gave prue a glare that she usually gives them; they were waiting for prue’s answer.

“Ok, I promise! But I have a feeling that we could win this fight. Just don’t loose your focused ok?” prue said

Her sisters walked towards her and they group hug and said “I love you” to everyone. Paige pulled Leo and cole to the group hug. Prue cast a spell to open their telepathy to cole and Leo that way they could all talked without distracting others. They waited there for a few moments.

Suddenly a group of warlocks and lower level demons attacked all of them. Leo stayed at the side monitoring the fight. Piper blew warlocks and demons, prue and phoebe kicked some demons butts and chanted mass vanquishing spell. Cole threw energy balls vanquishing a lot of demons. Paige deflected a lot of fireballs and threw them back to the demons that send them. They were definitely in control with this round. After a few minutes, only 3 demons were left, the charmed ones stood there with cole on their side.

“What? Are you going to attacked us or what?” phoebe said confidently

‘phoebe, don’t provoke them’ paige thought

‘honey don’t worry I know they’ll retreat, I sensed fear out of them” phoebe said

Paige smiled and said “hey demon!! Come and get us…” with that she playfully orbed around them. Phoebe laughs at Paige…

Prue thought ‘get you half whitelighter ass here paige!! I told you to be careful, not to provoke demons!!’ she almost shouted. All 6 of them heard prue’s thought and let a small laugh, while Paige obediently orbed beside prue.

“ok that’s it, I’m not gonna wait for you to attack” piper said ‘cole give me a hand’ she thought

Piper flicks her hands and blew 2 of the demons while cole threw energy ball to the last demon.

They at least manage to vanquish 50 warlocks and demons.

“I wonder if there’s anybody left down there” paige innocently asked cole

Cole smiled and said “the forces of evil are as big as the forces of good, it has to do with the balance of the world…you know…”

There is awkward silence between the group, they knew that its just beginning. They knew what to expect next.

Leo sensed another group surfacing, he then thought ‘guys here comes the next batch, be ready and be careful. All of you’ then a smaller batch of demons appeared. Piper flicked her hands and tried to blow them but she couldn’t. She tried in again and concentrates more. This time she blew her target. Phoebe and prue came to fight them physically; they got potions and spells with them too. Cole increased the voltage of his energy balls, they started to struggle and find it hard to vanquish these demons. ‘we need a power of four spell to vanquish them at once’ phoebe thought

‘I agree honey, this demons were higher level demons, they can’t be easily vanquish with potions and spells’ cole said with that the charmed ones said the spell that Paige wrote

There are loud noises from the demons, they were all screaming in pain as they disappear into dust. Paige smiled. ‘my spell it work!! I did it!’

‘yes paigey!! Good job!!’ prue thought

They were all exhausted, prue and phoebe got little wounds from their fights, Leo healed them and said “you guys are doing great; I believe the next round would be the source himself and his chosen army”

As if on clue the source appeared with 5 demons and 2 darklighters.

‘paige and leo there are two dark lighter be careful’ prue thought

Leo returned to his place, and Paige nod to her sister. They felt cole thinking a lot ‘what it is cole? What are you thinking’ piper asked but he didn’t take his eyes off to the source and the demons. The charmed ones look at the direction, prue, piper and phoebe recognized the demons. They were from the brotherhood of thorns, which cole was a member. They were powerful demon and can only be vanquished with a potion that has their flesh. Piper, phoebe and cole looked tensed, they weren’t ready for that. But they saw prue smirked. ‘prue what are you smiling at? You knew as well as we do that there only one way to vanquish that freaks, no offense honey’ phoebe thought while looking at cole as she finished her sentence.

‘I know… I told you we have the elements of surprise… just follow my lead… and paige remember what I told you? Bout the extra bottles?’ prue said

‘yup, I got them and I clearly remember how to used them’ paige replied

‘what’s that? Do you have potions?’ piper said panicking

Prue and Paige winked at them… cole; phoebe and piper didn’t understand what prue meant on follow her lead…

“Balthazar aren’t you going to say hi to you brothers” the source said

“Who’s brother? We don’t have Balthazar here… he died a long time ago…” phoebe said closing her gap to cole

“Why you little witch… Balthazar will always be there. Wait and see” the source replied

‘Cole their going to mess with you mind, be strong, have faith, think of good’ prue thought cole nodded

The darklighters threw arrows from their crossbow towards Paige. Leo saw it ‘paige look out’ he shouted prue send the 1st arrow back to the darklighter and vanquish his sorry ass. The other one were deflected by Paige “arrow” she shouted the arrow appeared in her hands and threw back to the darklighter…

“Nobody messes with my sisters” prue said in an angry tone

“Well… well… the mighty prue halliwell… what are you gonna do, send us all flying?” One of the brothers said “you do realize that there’s only one way for us to be vanquish right? And you already vanquished us, I’m sure your all surprised by our presence”

“Shit!” prue cursed “were screwed, why didn’t I thought about it?”

“Coz you don’t think like demons , you under estimate the source and now you’ll pay for it…” with that the brothers attacked the charmed ones and cole. They each had opponent, prue lead them to stand back to back with each other so that the brothers were surrounding them. The one standing in front of cole, conjured something in his hand- his fathers soul. ‘that cant be, I save my fathers soul, I released it’ cole thought

‘your right cole, you gave it to me remember’ leo said ‘honey focused, their gonna lure you in every evil way, don’t let them get you’ phoebe said

Cole cleared his mind and begun to attacked the brother hood. He knew where his loyalty relies; it’s with phoebe and her sisters.

“You traitor!! Kill them” the source ordered “you can’t defeat my brotherhood, not without a potion, stupid little witches”

The charmed ones and cole ignore the source and focused on their fights. Indeed they had problems, the brotherhood was equally powerful as them, they used their powers and martial art skills.

‘this is going to be fun, the power of four and balthazor will be dead in a moment’ the source thought. The girls and cole picked it out, piper panic and flicked her hands to one her opponent, it doesn’t do much damage, but it made him step backwards. “you’ll pay for that bitch!” he yelled

“hey im a witch!! Not a bitch!!” piper said as she blew him again, this time he flew further.

‘that’s it, enough with the games, I’ll kill you witch!’ he thought as he advance to piper. Prue instantly send him off flying. “I told you not to mess with sisters” prue said and she send the other four flying too.

“you cant do anything witch, you cant destroy them with you pathetic telekinesis!” the source cried.

‘now paige’ prue ordered

“potions!!” paige called and in her hands appeared 5 bottles.

The brothers looked shocked and panicked they thought of shimmering but piper froze them.

“Correction, I think like a demon too, coz I wanted to win this fight! But you on the other hand can’t think good, you shouldn’t relied to the brotherhood, and tried to turned cole against us. Idiot!!” prue said then with a wave of her hand the bottle flew to the brotherhood and vanquished all of them.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:45 pm

They turned to the source, phoebe was confused ‘source now question later missy’ prue thought.

“Well, I must say I’m impress!!” the source said “but do you think that you can beat me, with you parlor tricks witch!? I’m the source of all evil for nothing”

“And were the charmed ones, the power of four for nothing too!! Bear that in mind!!” prue said

‘ ok guys, hit him with all of our powers, phoebe throw potions and when we got our chance we say that damn spell and get over with this….’ Prue thought

They all nodded…… but before anything can happen darklighters appeared, no one notice them except for Leo who’s still invisible. He panicked and run to Paige, and got shot by the darklighter. They all turned around in shocked. Leo saved Paige. Leo became visible.

“So all this time you had you whitelighter with you, nice cover, too bad nobody can heal him now...” the source said…laughing at the sight. Piper runs towards leo..

“Leo…Leo… oh god…please stays with me…” piper cried

“I’m ok piper, finished the battle and I’ll be ok..” leo answered

Piper stood up, and blew the darklighters. Her anger increased her power!

“Prue forgot to warn you, never to mess with one pissed halliwell!!” phoebe said

The source begun to attacked them his energy ball that were definitely stronger that anything else, he’s also a telekinetic.

Cole threw energy balls with all his power. Piper was so angry that her power made the source step back, whenever he was hit by it. Phoebe threw the remaining potions in him, it somehow smoke under him, meaning it hurt him a little, “you bitch” the source said, and then he send phoebe flying.

“Phoebe!!” cole and prue shouted. They saw phoebe stirred ‘I’m ok guys, don’t worry’ phoebe said.

With that piper became angrier, she blew the source with all her might. Paige kept on deflecting the source energy ball and sends it back to him. The source got the chance to send prue flying next to Leo.

“Prue!!” piper shouted but prue instantly stand up, as if nothing happens, it hurts but her will to destroy the source is stronger than any pains she’s enduring.

Paige barely miss one of the energy ball, it hits her in her arms causing her to fell on her knees.

“paige!!” phoebe and prue shouted

‘don’t worry im ok, continue fighting, im ok…’ paige thought

‘guys make sure to surround the source, were getting weaker, we have to say the spell ASAP’ prue told them

‘wait!! I did bring the crystals, you guys told me that in can trapped anything, I strengthen it for the source, what do you think?’ paige said, prue nodded to her

‘you’re an angel paige..’ phoebe said

‘I know..’

‘ok, go for it sis!!’ piper said

“Crystals!! Circle!!” said at the top of her lungs.

She couldn’t fail; she knew that they can win this fight.

The source didn’t realized what Paige had done until it was late, he threw energy ball and bounce back to him, and hurt him pretty badly.

“Now!!” prue said

The four of them chanted their spell

“Penelope, Patricia, Astrid, Helena, Grace, Prudence, Melinda Warren witches stand strong beside us vanquish this evil through time and space”

With that, the source started to burst into flames, they knew it worked but cole and piper continue to attack him, piper was still angry with what he did with Leo. Cole was angry because he tried to turn him against the sister and tried to use his father’s soul again. The source screams louder, his obviously in pain. “This is not the end witches!!” with that he disappears into dust. Piper and cole stopped attacking.

Cole fell on his knee, and so are phoebe, piper and Paige. Prue looked at her sisters and cole then to Leo, she rushed to his side. “Come on guys, we have to save Leo!!” with that everybody got up and run toward leo and prue.

“Paige leo taught you how to heal right?” piper asked

“Yes but I never really practice it” Paige said, she wanted to save Leo, but she’s not sure if it’ll work

“please try it paige…” piper pleaded, then sob into Leo’s chest

“ok…” paige closed her eyes… and concentrate, she first thought of her adoptive parent, she felt then giving her support ‘you can do that baby, save leo’ says her adoptive mother. Then came grams and patty ‘baby you’re a halliwell, you can do anything…save leo’ her mom told her. Then she heard prue, piper and phoebe, they sobbing… ‘please be ok leo……’ phoebe thought. She then heard glenn ‘honey you a good witch, angelic I may add you can do that’ she opened her eyes and looked at leo, her hand glows with gold and white lights. ‘its working!!’ she thought

“yes honey, its working!!” piper said

Few moments after, Leo started to wake up, he first saw his wife who obviously crying, then her sister-in-laws then cole. “I’m ok piper, thanks paige”

“Leonardo Wyatt!! Don’t tell me your ok, we cloaked you to be safe, I agreed for you to come, because you promised me to stay out of the fight, we even gave you temporary telepathy, I thought prue made herself clear with that?, but here you are, you’ve just been shot by darklighters arrow, do you know that’s its lethal to whitelighters? And news flash…you’re a freaking whitelighter!! …” piper said bubbling to Leo, they all laugh a little, and they knew piper bubbles when she’s nervous.

“I’m sorry honey! I saw him shooting Paige, I didn’t think I act on my instinct which is to save my charges!!” Leo said with his best puppy look

“Don’t you ever scare me again like that!!” piper gave up and hug Leo

“Actually it might be a good idea, you got a power boost there!!” phoebe said jokingly she placed her hand to her mouth as soon as she realized that piper is still pissed.

“Phoebe Marie Halliwell!!” prue and piper shouted at phoebe, “not at the expense of my husband” piper said “and not at the expense of our angel” prue continue

“is this gang up on phoebe day?” phoebe asked innocently, they all knew that phoebe didn’t mean it like prue and piper said, they just decided to gang up on phoebe… phoebe look to cole “oh honey, you know your sisters so well, do you really want me to picked sides now?” cole said. He make it sure that he will not side with anybody

Then she look at paige.. “hey, I’m your baby sister, do you want me to suffer in the hands of our big sisters?” at this time they all laugh… phoebe hug piper and prue… “of course its not what I meant, I’m just happy to see you that strong, but not in the expense of anybody else in this family!!”

“Right… speaking of family where our boys are?” Paige asked prue who look at Leo “ok… I’ll do get them…” he said… “See you at home” he added before he orbs out

Prue and phoebe shimmered with cole, while piper went with Paige. They all look exhausted, they were lost in their thought, and they did it!! Finally they got the chance to live normally not for a long shot, but at least long enough to enjoy their lives. Phoebe was resting in Cole’s arms. Beside her is prue who’s leaning the arms of the couch. Across them was piper and paige… who held each other… the sisters fell asleep, while leo, glenn and bane orbed in, cole smiled to the guys then look at the girls… they all look like they could sleep for 2 days straight. All four of them smiled, the girls look all beautiful despite of the bruises, tore clothes, messy hair and all that. Cole carefully scooped phoebe and carried her to their room. Glenn, Leo and Bane did the same… they knew that the girls need to rest.

Bane, Leo, Cole, and Glenn took care of the girls, that night and stayed with their wife/fiancée.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Piper was the one who woke up, she didn’t find Leo at her side. She thought he got called and didn’t want to wake her. She checks on prue’s she is awake and preparing to go down… “Where is bane?” prue asked piper.

“Hmmm I don’t know I just got up and Leo wasn’t there too when I woke up…”

They heard Paige’s door opened, “hey sis!!” she greeted piper and prue…

“Morning honey…” prue said

“Did you guys see glenn?” asked Paige

“well, it’s a missing husband/fiancée day!!” said prue, then phoebe entered prue’s room, she’s about to asked if they saw cole but paige cut in..

“We don’t know where they are sis…”

Then they smell something from the kitchen, piper panicked, if all of them were hear, that must be the boys… ‘oh no!!’ Piper thought-‘ my kitchen!!’

They all rushed down and saw the table is set, filled with foods, coffee has been made, and the news paper was already sorted and place on the sisters spot. The girls smiled…

“Well…we thought that you guys deserve this, you did save the world do you?” glenn asked and kiss paige.

“We wanted to surprise you, and we all did our best for that breakfast…” bane said while wrapping his arms to prue’s hips and kissing her cheek

“I cooked honey… I always watched you…so I guess, my cooking is ok...” Leo said and lead piper to her seat

“You’ll love us more after you taste that breakfast…” cole said teasing phoebe and leading her to her seat

“Why…thank you guys… I believe that we deserved this treatment, but I’m not sure if we could trust you cooking skills…” prue said the guys try to look so offended and hurt… prue playfully hit bane’s chest “I’m kidding!! I’ll eat whatever you cooked for me… I love you…”

“Me too” said phoebe then kissed cole

“Me three” said piper, “I never doubted your skills honey” the she kissed him

“Me four!!” Paige said kissing Glenn

“Wait is my kitchen alright?” piper asked Paige clears her throats “I mean is our kitchen alright?”

“Piper, we knew that you’ll go ballistic if something happens to your kitchen so, we took care of that…” Leo said

“That’s not true…I just want my house to be clean all the time…” piper covers

“Yeah…yeah…yeah…” phoebe said she knew how important the kitchen to piper… and Paige.

Piper gave phoebe a side-with-me-or-I’ll-blow-you-up look… then they all laugh…

“Ok enough for that… thank you guys…” prue said looking to cole, leo and glenn “and you Mr. Jessup, you’ll get your price later…” prue whispered to bane and smirked. Then they kissed pretty passionately and forgot that they’re not alone.

“Gross!!” Paige said… “Hello baby sister here!!”

“Get a room sis!!” piper said, but prue and bane continue kissing

“Go sis!!” phoebe cheered that got prue and bane’s attention… they all looked at phoebe

“Why? You didn’t stop when Paige and piper tried to stop you, that’s why I cheered you up, it’s called….” phoebe didn’t finished her sentence

“Reversed psychology!!” Paige continue

“Yup…” phoebe confirmed

The group continues to eat their breakfast; the girl loved everything that the boys made. After they all finish eating, the boys insisted that they’ll do the dishes. The girls agreed and said that they’ll be in the conservatory.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 pm

At the conservatory, the girls were talking

“I cant believe we did it, the source is gone!!” paige said

“I never doubted us, I knew that we can do it, but…” prue trailed off

“you cant help but to worry about us…” phoebe continued prue’s sentence

“prue, look at us, were all ok, you did everything to protect us, you raised us well and made us the person were in now, I understand that you’ll never stopped worrying about us, because I’ll never stopped worrying about you guys too, but…” piper didn’t know if she can continue what she’s saying, and motioned to phoebe to continue prue then look at phoebe

“But it’s about time that you take care of yourself, of bane and your future family. We want you to be happy, you’ve done your part on us, now we can take care of ourselves, but I’m not saying that I wouldn’t need your help anymore, because I know that I’ll always need you, you’re my big sister prue, our big sister, but we also want you to enjoy your life, specially now that we could all enjoy the truce…” phoebe said

Prue didn’t say anything, her sisters were right; she has a life, a life with bane. Her sisters were ok… they all can enjoy their lives with their future family.

Paige didn’t know what to say, obviously she didn’t grew up with them, but she knew what piper and phoebe’s saying, she saw prue in action, she’s always worried about them. “ahmmm… I don’t know what to say coz I didn’t grew up with you prue, but for a short period, I knew how you are, I knew how you took care of everything back then, you didn’t let your baby sisters worry, you make sure every things are ok, and I think piper and phoebe was right. You do need to take care of yourself too… we all want you to be happy big sis!!” paige said sitting on prue’s lap and hugged her. Piper and phoebe joined them.

“ok, I got it, im sorry but you cant take that away from me, ill be forever worried about you three, but for now I do have to enjoy my life, I have a career, a wonderful fiancée and 3 beautiful sisters what else could I asked for? I know you guys were ok now, you all have somebody who loves you to death, piper got her club, paige is working, phoebe just finished college… I’m so proud of all of you… and paige I’m sorry if you missed us growing up… but that doesn’t make you any lesser than piper and phoebe I love the three of you with all my heart.”

With that they all hugged prue tighter and kissed her everywhere, phoebe started to tickle prue

“yeah big sis!! It’s about time to come out of the closet!!” phoebe continue to tickle her

“Phoebe stop!!”

“No prue, you always tickled us coz you said that your our big sister, and big sister can tickle her baby sisters all the time” piper said

“And I never got the chance to play with you big sis…” Paige joined piper and phoebe.

They all continue to tickle prue until they all fell out of the couch, prue pushed them away and grab a throw pillow and hit them. But she was out numbered before she knew it, piper, phoebe and Paige were attacking here again. Their laughs made the guys jump in the kitchen…

“What the hell…?” Glenn asked them, all of them shrugged their shoulders and headed to the conservatory

They saw piper, phoebe and Paige ‘attacking prue’ and they were all laughing their hearts out. The boys smiled at the sight

“Prue give up, you’ll never win against us” phoebe said holding prue hands

“Wanna bet?” prue ask, then she squint her eyes and send throw pillows to all 3 of them...

“Hey no fair…” Paige said

“What? you three ganging up on me, is that fair?” prue said

The all tickled prue harder and they all laugh louder too. Then they notice their husband/fiancée watching them

‘Wait, I think I have an idea’ prue thought

‘What?’ piper asked still holding prue

‘Our men were over there, watching us, don’t look at them, pretend that we didn’t know that they were here’ prue said

‘Ok followed my lead’ phoebe said

“Ok we better stop this… we need to think of a way to get out” phoebe said, making sure that the boys heard her.

“Yeah I promised him lunch, I don’t know how would I get out of here” prue said riding phoebes prank

“Me too” phoebe, piper and Paige said in unison

The boys got interested with their topic; they assumed that the sisters were planning something special for them

‘It’s effective!! The boys thought were talking about them’ Paige thought laughing at her mind

“Wait why we don’t have quadruple date?” piper said

“I like it…” Paige ride on

“Hmmm I wonder what I would tell bane, I’m sure he’ll insist on going with me, he just didn’t get it…” before prue could continue her sisters but in

“same with leo”

“and glenn”

“and cole”

“ok so why don’t we tell them that were going to spa and watch a movie, we’ll call a sister day out! That way, they wouldn’t suspect anything” prue said

‘They’re confused guys, and I sensed bane and cole getting angry’ phoebe said

‘Ok let them be, they love us remember? Don’t worry…’ Paige replied

“You guys should know how he makes me happy…” prue started

“He makes me laugh all the time…”Paige continue

“He’s always at the club waiting for me to be alone…” piper said smirking

‘This is it guys, I know they will react with what I’m gonna say…’ phoebe thought before speaking up

“he made me feel wanted, he made me feel love… he made me feel the sexiest woman in the world…” phoebe said. She pretended that she was remembering her time with her ‘other’ man

“Especially in bed!!” all four if them said

“That’s it, what the hell is that all about?” bane said, he looked pissed off

The girls jumped hearing the boys. They could all hear their thoughts ‘how can she do it to me’ ‘what I’ve done?’ ‘Were married!! For heavens sake!’

They tried to stay focused and serious

“ooopps!! Busted!!” says phoebe

“Busted phoebe? What the hell is going on?” cole said

“Paige?” Glenn asked

“Piper?” Leo asked

They couldn’t help but laughing, the boys were definitely afraid and angry. The boys then looked at each other then realized that the girls were playing prank on them

“Phoebe Marie Halliwell”

“Piper Rose Halliwell”

“Paige Alyssa Halliwell”

“Prudence Shae Halliwell” the boys shouted at the same time, the charmed ones stopped laughing and looked down

“Do you think its funny phoebe?” cole said “I can’t even begin to think of you with other man”

“Ditto” the other guys said

“Especially you piper, were married!!” Leo said

The girls realized that the boys were really scared; prue was the one who broke their silence

“Ok… were sorry guys, we just wanted to play a little prank on you, we didn’t realize that we hurt you in some ways…” prue said trying to act like its nothing but they can all see how the boys reacted.

“im sorry cole…”

“im sorry glenn…”

“im sorry leo…”

“im sorry bane…”

The girls move towards their partners, but the boys didn’t look at them.

‘they’re not mad!! They just want us to get close and beg…’ phoebe said she felt no anger from the boys, she felt happiness, love and lusts!!

‘Let’s play along…I’m actually cool with the idea of getting close and begging them…’ Paige said her three big sister look at her and gazed… ‘What? I’m a big girl now…’

Phoebe made the first moved, she close the gap between her and cole and hug cole, she receives nothing in return.

Prue, piper and Paige did the same with their partners, but they all look away from them.

‘Go sis!! Show them what their missing!!’ phoebe thought

The four girls kissed their partners as passionately as they can, the boys didn’t kissed back for a few moments there, but eventually they give in, the girls where kissing them like they haven’t seen each other for like a decade, they all continue kissing until breath became a problem. But the girls made sure that the boys will pull out first.

“Wow!!” the boys exclaimed gasping for air

“Still mad?” the girls said…

‘Who’s mad?” the boys looked at each other, who would be mad to these 4 hot girls?’ They thought

“So you think were all hot?” Paige reacted to their thoughts

“Paige!!” the sisters warn her the boys looked embarrass they all sat down and continue to talk

“Seriously prue, you can play any prank on me except that! I thought I’m going crazy just the thought of you with other man…” bane said calmly to her fiancée

“Me too” the boys said looking at their partners…

“We said were sorry…”prue said kissing bane

“Yeah were sorry…” the other girls kissed their partner too…

“Ok… ok… you know that we can never get mad at you guys……” said bane hugging prue
ibon

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you